Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,621 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Don’t Be Used To Abort Polls, Afenifere Tells Judiciary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Be Used To Abort Polls, Afenifere Tells Judiciary (9673 Views)

We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary / Obi’s Endorsement: You Can’t Speak For Us, Yoruba, Afenifere Tells Akeredolu / Herdsmen Attacks: Defend Yourself By Traditional Means - Afenifere Tells Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Be Used To Abort Polls, Afenifere Tells Judiciary by damble: 5:15pm On Jan 30, 2023
Sorry ooo
Re: Don’t Be Used To Abort Polls, Afenifere Tells Judiciary by phorget(m): 5:15pm On Jan 30, 2023
Godispeace:
Oponu , the over voting in ede and his submission of forged sec school certificate , is called what ? people's will, sweat and labor , abi its democracy

Can Tilumbu show us his original secondary school certificate please.
Re: Don’t Be Used To Abort Polls, Afenifere Tells Judiciary by Osidazz19: 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
Useless Afenifebi with their usual useless noise making rubbish.
This irrelevant bunch should pls STFU.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Be Used To Abort Polls, Afenifere Tells Judiciary by Godispeace: 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2023
Did that hungry miserable poverty encroached father in ur curse SE--Igbo village , did he even attend secondary school ?? like father like miserable son that you are. u asking a former financial director in Mobil International his secondary school certificate. very senseless question from a mor0n like u grin grin grin
phorget:

Can Tilumbu show us his original secondary school certificate please.
Re: Don’t Be Used To Abort Polls, Afenifere Tells Judiciary by Minjim: 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
I don't have confidence in the current CJN. He's obviously partisan judging by his statement to Wike a few months ago.

You think it's childs play to get to the position of a CJ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Be Used To Abort Polls, Afenifere Tells Judiciary by Shikini: 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
I wonder oo
Re: Don’t Be Used To Abort Polls, Afenifere Tells Judiciary by phorget(m): 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2023
Godispeace:
Did that hungry miserable poverty encroached father in ur curse SE--Igbo village , did he even attend secondary school ?? like father like miserable son that you are. u asking a former financial director in Mobil International his secondary school certificate. very senseless question from a mor0n like u grin grin grin

Simple question deserves a simple answer but your gullible brain would rather draft a long meaningless epistles.
I never knew your father is a professor and you yourself an associate professor but unfortunately your father did not teach you that patriotism goes beyond tribalism. I know you are one of those idiots that would support a drug lord,a greedy and corky dementia old man who would rather attain power at the expense of the suffering masses. Should you have problems in learning then I'll suggest you go meet sensible elder statesman like Pa Adebanjo to educate you regarding how to deal with others outside your clan cos I know your father failed in giving you such training.
Re: Don’t Be Used To Abort Polls, Afenifere Tells Judiciary by kayperry: 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
clevetom99:
This bvas thing is making people to already lose trust in the machine. It was expected that the machine will provide a better outcome and outlook for the Oyo state elections and the forth coming Presidential elections.

Bvas is not the problem, people (Nigerians) are the problem, cos we will alway find loopholes & bypass in everything good.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Be Used To Abort Polls, Afenifere Tells Judiciary by XXCASH: 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
phemmie06:
What is judiciary?
Do we have one?

Best comment on this

We complain about executive and legislative arm but atleast we see some reforms there.

Can someone tell me what changes we have seen in the Judiciary for past 23 years. From length of time to deliver simple judgment to other responsibilities they have
Re: Don’t Be Used To Abort Polls, Afenifere Tells Judiciary by Mrtaye: 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
Godispeace:
Everything no be abuse, it's all about fact and evidence which will be a proof to doubters
Re: Don’t Be Used To Abort Polls, Afenifere Tells Judiciary by clevetom99: 10:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
kayperry:

Bvas is not the problem, people (Nigerians) are the problem, cos we will alway find loopholes & bypass in everything good.

That has always been the problem with us, we like to bypass things that are created for our own benefits. Anyways these things are created by humans, so there's always a way to bypass it.
Re: Don’t Be Used To Abort Polls, Afenifere Tells Judiciary by sapele914(m): 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
I don't have confidence in the current CJN. He's obviously partisan judging by his statement to Wike a few months ago.
Save your watery tears for the dry season.
Re: Don’t Be Used To Abort Polls, Afenifere Tells Judiciary by XAUBulls: 11:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
Re: Don’t Be Used To Abort Polls, Afenifere Tells Judiciary by samwillyco1(m): 4:00am On Jan 31, 2023
From on set I never believed that Peter Obi would be this popular under LP, I pray that God will grant him VICTORY at last .

Vote wisely for the future of this Country.
Vote LP on the fourth coming general election.
Vote out Cabals/presidency.
Hardship knows no religion/tribe.
Be Obedient.
Re: Don’t Be Used To Abort Polls, Afenifere Tells Judiciary by Godispeace: 11:35am On Jan 31, 2023
oponu ,, displaying high level of foolishness , what is the total voting population of the whole South East ? 2 states in SW and 1 State in North will swallow ur entire region voters..
Mrtaye:

Everything no be abuse, it's all about fact and evidence which will be a proof to doubters
Re: Don’t Be Used To Abort Polls, Afenifere Tells Judiciary by Godispeace: 11:37am On Jan 31, 2023
biafra bigot saying patriotism !!!!!!!!!!!!! You are big fool , fooling yourself
phorget:

Simple question deserves a simple answer but your gullible brain would rather draft a long meaningless epistles.
I never knew your father is a professor and you yourself an associate professor but unfortunately your father did not teach you that patriotism goes beyond tribalism. I know you are one of those idiots that would support a drug lord,a greedy and corky dementia old man who would rather attain power at the expense of the suffering masses. Should you have problems in learning then I'll suggest you go meet sensible elder statesman like Pa Adebanjo to educate you regarding how to deal with others outside your clan cos I know your father failed in giving you such training.

Re: Don’t Be Used To Abort Polls, Afenifere Tells Judiciary by Mrtaye: 11:40am On Jan 31, 2023
Godispeace:
oponu ,, displaying high level of foolishness , what is the total voting population of the whole South East ? 2 states in SW and 1 State in North will swallow ur entire region voters..
Didirin omo Abeokuta ni mi but awo o fe cheating.....we preach equity and federal character....so you can never convince me with your trash
Re: Don’t Be Used To Abort Polls, Afenifere Tells Judiciary by phorget(m): 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2023
Godispeace:
biafra bigot saying patriotism !!!!!!!!!!!!! You are big fool , fooling yourself

You cant see beyond your nose...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta / Igbo In Lagos Back Sanwo-olu, Kinsmen Endorse Isiaka In Ogun / Tinubu To PDP: You Are Handicapped By Traumatic Feelings Of Loss Of Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.