Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) (25931 Views)

Tboss, Her Sister Wendy, And Her Fans Drag Ka3na For Trademarking Boss Lady. / Ada Ameh Blasts Ka3na For Condemning Her Fan's Tattoo (Video) / Funke Abisogun AlHassan Dies Days After Childbirth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by Searchingvictor: 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
That's her problem

Somebody should help me with 300k pls. I'll pay back

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by Segzy19: 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
Cele what?
I think we use that word too loosely in Nigeria sef...

Cele wetin! This one celebrity? Who dey celebrated her.... I never even hear her name before

Esales:
Alot of celebrities live fake lives.

Meanwhile, to dey browse for interesting posts no dey Taya you? Save yourself the stress and time, Join my WhatsApp TV for hilarious content right on WhatsApp. Check my signature for the phone number.
Re: Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by FashionCookie(f): 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2023
And someone said..."asiere" grin
Re: Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by everythinggirly(f): 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
Is she mentally alright?
Re: Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
Some of them are also faking mental illness, social media clout chasing can be intoxicating and some times becomes an obsession
Re: Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by Msports: 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
Zonefree:
It's very difficult to find a Nigerian girl with working brain. embarassed

Any guy caught following all these useless girls on social media should have his brain examined!

Useless people!
angry grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by Msports: 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
Zonefree:

Any guy caught following all these useless girls on social media should have his brain examined!

Useless people!
Nice one cool
Re: Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by ddeola: 1:25am On Jan 31, 2023
Fake life. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by Esales(m): 4:18am On Jan 31, 2023
Segzy19:
Cele what?
I think we use that word too loosely in Nigeria sef...

Cele wetin! This one celebrity? Who dey celebrated her.... I never even hear her name before

You're very right bro, but na wetin we dey call anyone wey get plenty followers and don show face for TV grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by Maysdevices(f): 6:20am On Jan 31, 2023
Zonefree:

Useless people!
I’m pretty sure the world has that to say about Nigerian men too, I mean look at the state of the country you run?

Women are air headed all around the world, it’s a normal thing and men of other races know that, so they ignore women and fight themselves for power while African men are stuck fighting and insulting women everyday for the lack of other men to play with.

For men to be this stupid is extremely dangerous to a nation and continent but you don’t see ladies lamenting the obvious sense gap between black men and men of other races.

I think you should channel your energy there so your continent can climb up slowly from the bottom of the food chain and leave women alone.

Sounding extremely obsessed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Slam Ka3na For Faking Pregnancy And Childbirth (Photos) by winner37(m): 11:38am On Jan 31, 2023
This shows how desperate she is to be a mother.
But come to think of it , what benefits do people derived living a fake like?

Mentally unstable unicorn 🦄

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prince Okojie Gives A Man N300,000 To Start Up A Business Of His Choice (Pics) / Dbanj Flies Out To Surprise His Wife On Val’s Day / BBA Star Tayo Faniran Arrives Lagos, receives warm welcome at airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.