Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,665 members, 7,862,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

Reactions As Paul Okoye Tackles The Nigerian Senate Over Redesigned Notes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reactions As Paul Okoye Tackles The Nigerian Senate Over Redesigned Notes (304 Views)

“which Nyash She Wan Take Use” – Reactions As Paul Okoye’s Girlfriend, Ivy Ifeo / Peter Okoye Tackles Trolls Telling Him To Go Back To Anambra / Frank Donga Mocks The Nigerian Senate Over Screening Of Ministerial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Paul Okoye Tackles The Nigerian Senate Over Redesigned Notes by FullBlastLight: 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
Naira Redesign: The Senate has become the spokesperson of the poor because it affects them - Singer Paul Okoye

Singer, Paul Okoye aka Rudeboy has tackled the Nigerian Senate for calling for the extension of the deadline of the swapping of the redesigned Naira notes.

Worried by the scarcity of the newly redesigned notes to common Nigerians, the Senate recently called for the extention of the deadline for the swapping of the Naira notes to June 2023. 

In a post shared on his Instagram page this morning, Paul stated that the lawmakers are now speaking up because this particular policy affects them and the election.

He went on to ask where the lawmakers were when palliatives were hidden during the pandemic. He added that God is "helping Nigerians avoid vote buying."

Comments expressed here do not reflect the opinions of lindaikejisblog.com or any employee thereof.

Anonymous:
"Which vote buying? The naira is scarce cos politicians have swapped and hoarded dem all till elections. Una no go see money till after elections. Tinubu and co had all bank managers in his pocket."

Anonymous:
"They just don't know that the new money is being giving to the politicians. One call to the bank managing Director money go land Tinubu house. How many billion vans do you need sir?"

Anonymous:
"Jim Ovia and many top bankers and owners of Banks are Tinubu’s boys. Tinubu has helped them all greatly.

The plan of Emiefele and Nduka Obigbena that are both working for Atiku will fail. Never forget that Emiefele was appointed by Jonathan. Emiefele is a PDP man."

Anonymous:
"Shatap , bigot."

Anonymous:
"the boy na idiot."

Anonymous:
"Lol. Both the current fuel scarcity."

Anonymous:
"Foolish boy,does'nt have a clue of what he is saying,stick to clapping and singing bro."

Anonymous:
"He is a typical Igbo uneducated fool. A money miss road. Listen to his construction of English, and you immediately know the kind of home he came from. Fucking nonentity wants to coach us on economic policy. Fool!"

Anonymous:
"WOW!!! SO, THERE ARE SENATORS IN NIGERIA? I HAVE NOT HEARD ABOUT THEM BEFORE. THANK YOU PAUL OKOYE FOR LETTING ME KNOW. WE LEARN EVERYDAY."

Anonymous:
"Ha your Paul Okoye ever said a word about Mazi Kanu or Ipob that is killing you fuckers in the EAST.

Or is it to just sit in Tinubu’s lagos or our yoruba land and be pointing fingers. Why has the fool not been bold enough to even challenge Simeon Ekpa that has declared that there will be no elections in the east? And the last I checked, all Igbos obey the last order of Ipob.

Why has the psqaure brothers not come out to talk against their own most immediate evil? But they quickly know how to talk about others? Fucking Igbo bastards."

Anonymous:
"Reading the thread above, it is becoming clearer to me that an Igbo cannever be the president of nigeria anytime soon. If this is how they think and twist news, the rest of Nigerians cannever trust them.

One million ONASANJO’s cannot make Peter Obi President . Keep living in fools paradise. We all also wonder when did Igbos suddenly begin to love Nigeria?

Igbos have always wanted their Biafra and even went to WAR over it? So we are all shocked that when did Igbos also begin to live nigeria suddenly because of Peter obi?"

Anonymous:
"Wicked set òf people. Pretending to be concerned about the masses whom they careless about. Simply because they're the thieves with our money."

Ahmdbelo:
"FACTS!"

Anonymous:
"If not that senate is worse hit,would they have bordered."

Anonymous:
"Senate and house of assembly suddenly became worried about the sufferings of Nigeria citizens."

Anonymous:
"When did Igbos suddenly begin to love nigeria? Is it suddenly because of Peter obi?"

Anonymous:
"For the masses it's money for food but for senate and his brother, it's how not to loose their loots and how to make it easy for them to buy votes."

Anonymous:
"Gbam. Meanwhile we're being punished because of them."

Linda ikeji's baby girl for life:
"Don't mind them. Very selfish."

Olumide Aliu:
"They have not seen any reason speak on why it takes forever for NIS to issue or renew international passport."

Anonymous:
"No mind them. Buhari is out to conduct a credible election since he 8years was torturous to Nigerians even his people stoned his convoy."

Anonymous:
"The fact is it is affecting them even more than the poor, Nigerians must not be deceived with the outcry of the Senate as their love for Nigerians.

It's for their selfish interest as it has always been...it is cash all the way so not easily traceable, a lot to share as end of the tenure is near and returns from the padded 2023 budgets, etc."

Anonymous:
"Affecting who? Have you been to Owambe recently and see how they are spraying new notes. Dey play. Those new notes dey Politicians pocket by now."

Anonymous:
"You are a liar. There is no awambe with new notes."

Seed of Money:
"U're on point God go punish alll embezzlers our politicians are wicked , see money way them day release day troway omg."

Anonymous:
"The Senate is obviously fighting for themselves. Bunch of criminals."

Anonymous:
"Guy you don too talk. You need to know when to talk."

Anonymous:
"When I saw the idiot in the name of senate president hitting the gavel I to the extension of the deadline, I know for sure that it's really biting them and I asked myself why is he in disagreement with his paymaster over this one? Very hopeless and selfish lots."

Mikolo:
"I want the senate to immediately intervain in this lingering fuel crisis that have made things really hard for the common man.

Is it because it dose not affect them as their salaries and allowance must be pain completely.

Have you ever seen a senator queuing up for fuel or is it because there friends own this filling stations and their drivers drive into the filling station at the other of the manager of the filling station.

The sanate president and speaker of the house have never invited the minister of petroleum to come and explain what is happing that nigerians can not buy fuel at will with the own money since last year February, wow i forgot the minister is their oga.

If you want to know how wicked the people in the senate and house of rep are, let their be scarcity that the will have to move to another country to buy fuel and come back to nigeria to use it, then the will tell you that the fuel crisis is affecting all nigerians.

Remember the jet oil in issue, if aviation sector wants to go on strike come and see how the sanate president and speaker house of rep will call for emergency seating to tackle the issue that will lead to the strike."

Anonymous:
"This guy just want to talk. After February 25 We go rest."

Saheed Akin Ajibola:
"Always complain about everything SHARAP go and fix your home before you criticise government."

Anonymous:
"Just shut up. You have no clue about what you're talking about. You better face your music and your penchant for womanizing, before your mouth puts you into trouble.

You can't even express yourself in very lucid English. Go and enrol for adult education classes, it's not too late.

Don't be deceived by the little wealth you've acquired, and living lavish lifestyles. There have been wealthy musicians, before you came on board, and we know how they ended".

Find Okoye's Posts Below:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/1/naira-redesign-the-senate-has-become-the-spokesperson-of-the-poor-because-it-affects-them-singer-paul-okoye.html

1 Share

Re: Reactions As Paul Okoye Tackles The Nigerian Senate Over Redesigned Notes by cherish(m): 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
Gbas gbos, watin this guy do u naa? This is too much

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Like This Is Just The Beginning: Tems Speaks After Grammy Award Win / Nigeria Celebrities That Cheated On Their Spouse / Actors Guild Of Nigeria Led By Lilian Okus Holds A Meeting Ahead Of Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.