Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

This is what Me and my family have decided to do for Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This is what Me and my family have decided to do for Obi (511 Views)

The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) / A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger / Why Tinubu Decided To Clip Aregbesola’s Wings - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This is what Me and my family have decided to do for Obi by SadiqBabaSani: 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
I, my mum, my dad, 4 siblings, My uncle, his 11 children, my second uncle, his 25 children all grown up, will vote for Peter Obi. Despite the initial challenges I encountered in moving my polling unit down North from South, I finally succeeded.

Yes, I am in Kaduna and I will vote for Peter Obi.

I and my family will not reinforce failure, I and my family are directly affected by the hardship brought on by the demonic Apc.

We cannot reward wickedness of Apc with another mandate at all, God forbid, Apc is a blood sucking Demonic party, not saying Obi is totally clean, but Apc is the most evil party to be incharge of this country.
My Parents are in Delta State and they will Vote Obi.

I will blur confidential details because of terrorist of Kaduna

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This is what Me and my family have decided to do for Obi by Zonefree(m): 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
You're on the right track.

Me, my mum, my 4 siblings, and my 13 girlfriends will also vote for Peter Kayode Obi.

7 Likes

Re: This is what Me and my family have decided to do for Obi by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
Kai bawa neh?
Re: This is what Me and my family have decided to do for Obi by KashApp: 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
I, my mum, my dad, 4 siblings, My uncle, his 11 children, my second uncle, his 25 children all grown up, will vote for Peter Obi.

Great !!

3 Likes

Re: This is what Me and my family have decided to do for Obi by Madridstar(m): 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
Yarimo we have another obident.

1 Like

Re: This is what Me and my family have decided to do for Obi by HeRulesMen: 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
We all sensible Nigerians are solidly behind Obi and we'll vote for him. We'll also mobilize our friends and families to vote for Obi. Obi may not be a saint but we are tired of the state of affairs in the country. That is why we need a change.

2 Likes

Re: This is what Me and my family have decided to do for Obi by BritishAirways: 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
thats your choice. keep it to yourself if you thoughts are geniune
Re: This is what Me and my family have decided to do for Obi by SadiqBabaSani: 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2023
BritishAirways:
thats your choice. keep it to yourself if you thoughts are geniune
Yes British Airways, Very genuine we are on spot for Obi

1 Like

Re: This is what Me and my family have decided to do for Obi by BritishAirways: 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
thats your choice. keep it to yourself if you thoughts are genuine
Re: This is what Me and my family have decided to do for Obi by clevetom99: 5:15pm On Jan 30, 2023
God bless you fellow Obidient, we appreciate you and your families. You have taken the right step in the right direction.

It is imperative to note that except you are totally wicked or you are amongst the political elites, your choice of candidate has to be Peter Obi. With him things will change drastically in Nigeria, both in the short term and long term.

And yes Peter Obi is a saint, he is by far the BEST amongst all the candidates contesting, both in character and in administrative precedence. He has proven himself so well that anywhere you put him, he would easily stand out.

Thank you once again for your special support.

1 Like

Re: This is what Me and my family have decided to do for Obi by Efuaye(m): 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
Same here, except for my wife who couldn't get her pvc courtesy inec!
Every member of my nuclear family is voting for HE Peter Obi.
Re: This is what Me and my family have decided to do for Obi by Naira20: 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2023
We no dey think am twice.
My family and friends are all OBIdient.

Only a wicked person would choose a druggie who values agberos over educated and humane citizens.

Or an insensitive Atiku/Kwankwaso who are both Fulani Muslims.
So after Mr.Buhari, a Fulani Muslim, Atiku/kwankwaso have the nerve to ask Nigerians to vote them again.

I would have disowned Peter Obi if he stepped down for a useless Rabbit Kwankwaso.
Re: This is what Me and my family have decided to do for Obi by JoeNL22(m): 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
I, my mum, my dad, 4 siblings, My uncle, his 11 children, my second uncle, his 25 children all grown up, will vote for Peter Obi. Despite the initial challenges I encountered in moving my polling unit down North from South, I finally succeeded.

I and my family will not reinforce failure, I and my family are directly affected by the hardship brought on by the demonic Apc.

We cannot reward wickedness of Apc with another mandate at all, God forbid, Apc is a blood sucking Demonic party, not saying Obi is totally clean, but Apc is the most evil party to be incharge of this country.

I will blur confidential details because of terrorist of Kaduna
God bless you sir.
As a yoruba man, I must use my PVC to bring sanity back to Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Group Gives Tinubu 7 Days To Retract Threat Message Against Governor Emmanuel / Nextier, Peter Obi And The Farcical Election Poll Result / Abuja Market On A Shutsdown For Peter Obi. Supporters Go Crazy ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.