Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Video And Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Video And Pictures) (17899 Views)

PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Video And Pictures) by Headachetoigboh(f): 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
I refuse to be in chains.
NEVER

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Video And Pictures) by chichriso: 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
This is massive. Meanwhile, happy birthday to Oga Sabinus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXVDqaF_2vg

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Video And Pictures) by Latakia(f): 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
This is the ariel view of the real picture

Sorry this was Obi Pandora campaign rally in Port Harcourt grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Video And Pictures) by Venom11(m): 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Why did Bola Tinubu threatened Governor Udom Emmanuel for bringing Tinubu to campaign in Uyo?

Tinubu in his word said ; "You see that one that brought Atiku to campaign in Uyo, He stays in my backyard in Lagos . If not that we are one, I would have sent him packing from Lagos ".

Tinubu is a disgrace and a shameless tout.

Lol.. Me loveee Tinubu die... He's an epitome of guts and confidence.. Udom de crase
Meanwhile... Team Nigeria, team southern Nigeria may d best man win

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Video And Pictures) by zelnababa(m): 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Why did Bola Tinubu threatened Governor Udom Emmanuel for bringing Tinubu to campaign in Uyo?

Tinubu in his word said ; "You see that one that brought Atiku to campaign in Uyo, He stays in my backyard in Lagos . If not that we are one, I would have sent him packing from Lagos ".

the question is that does he stay in lagos or not?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Video And Pictures) by PrincessofDSS(f): 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

We are taking note, just Incase of any eventuality

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Video And Pictures) by Latakia(f): 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
Is this what EscoBAT Iragbiji is calling crowd?🤣🤣🤣

If he's looking for crowd, he should look at the massive crowds at filling stations which was caused by his incompetent party.
honestly this is poor turnout compare to Obi Pandora presidential campaign rally in Port Harcourt grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Video And Pictures) by Tareq1105: 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

That's political jabbing. They're added to make the season interesting. It's not that they mean any harm. No one can send anybody out of a particular place. It's political jokes that is common at this season. Gov Udom lives off Bourdillon in Ikoyi.

PrinceofEast don't kill yourself over Tinubu matters o.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Video And Pictures) by Edipet(m): 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
That' stadium is empty.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Video And Pictures) by GeneralPula: 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

The rally shock you reach you begin find fault..

You no scream paid crowd this time..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Video And Pictures) by adedayoa2(f): 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2023
NOC1:

Who is your father among his kinsmen?

You guys insult people at ease, this statement you quoted is like a comic relief, I believe every exposed person will laugh when he said it. The “we are one” used in the context is as lovely as you are my brother
thanks for schooling him

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Video And Pictures) by zelnababa(m): 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
crixlight2:

Guy don’t mix your business and politics together…. Just a simple advice ooo
this one never ready to do business naw

8 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Video And Pictures) by muykem: 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
This is incredible. Tinubu is next president of Federal Republic of Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Video And Pictures) by tubolancer(m): 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
plusfield:
Lovers of darkness love bondage. Year after year, they vote bobdage, cry in regret for four years and still return 4 years later to vote for another bondage. That's how you know those under the influence of powers of darkness
PELE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Video And Pictures) by Cyberterror: 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
The way Tinubu will sweep AKS will be like film trick in the eyes of some people who always win their own election on social media. They think Akwa Ibomites carry hatred like them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Video And Pictures) by UnfairLife7(m): 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

wahala

Even your English get K leg 😀😀

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Video And Pictures) by Edipet(m): 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2023
Obaofaba:
Jagaban!!!

Don't believe everything you read online, if you read through most ipob miscreants comments online, you will think the south south despies Asiwaju but can you now see for yourself?

Asiwaju is a nationally accepted candidate and he will win by landslide.

Only ipob miscreants won't vote him and they are inconsequential as you all know.

Bloody dot in the circle.
no body will vote Tinubu if not of Akpabio that is well Loved by akwa ibom people. Most people going there are just going because of Akpabio. the Keke man that picked me this morning had Akpabio/apc sticker all over his Keke, wen I asked him he said he can't vote Tinubu for president, but he will vote for Akpabio for senator.. those people you see there are going because of Akpabio. If you are in uyo you will know That people really love Akpabio
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Video And Pictures) by statesman6: 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
Make this election period just go. Suffer no dey tire our people
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Video And Pictures) by daygee12: 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
plusfield:
Lovers of darkness love bondage. Year after year, they vote bobdage, cry in regret for four years and still return 4 years later to vote for another bondage. That's how you know those under the influence of powers of darkness

East has been in darkness for ages

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Video And Pictures) by babyfaceafrica: 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
Edipet:
no body will vote Tinubu if not of Akpabio that is well Loved by akwa ibom people. Most people going there are just going because of Akpabio. the Keke man that picked me this morning had Akpabio/apc sticker all over his Keke, wen I asked him he said he can't vote Tinubu for president, but he will vote for Akpabio for senator.. those people you see there are going because of Akpabio. If you are in uyo you will know That people really love Akpabio

We will see

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Video And Pictures) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
Obi's professional urchins will need to take sleeping tablet today

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Video And Pictures) by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 6:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
Most of the seats there were empty and that's why they Blur the pictures.

People of Uyo refused to attend and they came out to the streets begging people to take 2k but the people refused until they increased it to 5k each.

Tinubu has lost the election.....

The people that even went were there there to collect the money and were shouting Obi Obi
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Video And Pictures) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
Erickymania:
I can never contact you for anything. How can you be insulting a presidential candidate of your country bearing in mind that his supporters are among people you are begging to contact you? Support your candidate in peace without attacking other people's sensibility.

The guy is dumb. He advertises his business on NL yet taking political sides. Lol.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Video And Pictures) by texas1990(m): 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu is a disgrace

a shameless tout.
Shameless as ur shameful forefathers abi, may God continue to punish ur generations

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Video And Pictures) by alen4smith(m): 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2023
plusfield:
who dey beat this one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Video And Pictures) by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
Latakia:
This is the ariel view of the real picture
What of Tinubu Pandora too.

You will remain in chains all the days of your life

Sorry this was Obi Pandora campaign rally in Port Harcourt grin

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Video And Pictures) by IslamIsIdiotic: 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2023
Fake news like EscoBAT fake certificate

Latakia:
honestly this is poor turnout compare to Obi Pandora presidential campaign rally in Port Harcourt grin
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Video And Pictures) by k2money(m): 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Do you have a kid? If yes please stop this hate habit don't let your kids to inheritate it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number / Edo PDP : NWC Replaces Makinde With Mbah Over Plot To Scuttle Congresses / Eunice Erdoo Ortom Shares Food To Pupils In Classrooms In Benue (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.