Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

More Pictures And Videos From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Zamfara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures And Videos From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Zamfara (15019 Views)

Early Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Sokoto / More Videos And Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Delta State / More Pictures And Video From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures And Videos From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Zamfara by Almaigaa: 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
You wey be Benin landlord?

Dey play

I sight you for that protest wey them do for Sapele road today. See as you just dey burn tires upandan. grin grin grin
Re: More Pictures And Videos From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Zamfara by Goodlady(f): 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
COFFINSELLER:
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
You are calling those you paid to always push political posts to fp. We can't even enjoy nairaland for other topics except politics.
Re: More Pictures And Videos From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Zamfara by Osariemen12: 8:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
You just HATE Tinubu naturally osa

This is another confirmation

There's no such thing as natural hatred for someone created by God from me. We're all mortals and will die one day; the time and place may vary. However, it is not in the best interest of the nation to allow Tinubu to govern Nigeria now after the catastrophic eight years of Buhari, a man who has no different ideologies from Tinubu. Besides, the horrendous outing of Buhari is enough to show everyone that APC doesn't mean well for Nigeria. What you see as Buhari's cabinet is the best heads the party can assemble among them. Do you think Tinubu will assemble his government from the moon outside the lunatics working for his election presently?

Even PDP didn't have it bad when it comes to the plight of the citizens of Nigeria.

In all, Tinubu isn't fit to govern now. Even if some think otherwise, his style of leadership will further divide Nigeria, leading to unimaginable consequences, security and economy inclusive.

Let him rest for the good of all. Any government that neglects any part of Nigeria after Buhari will surely disintegrate the country and Tinubu might just do that.
Re: More Pictures And Videos From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Zamfara by Quebec91(m): 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
I tell you
owobokiri:
Uneducated upstarts will be deciding presidential elections in this country based on tribal sentiments, and all of us will then face the dire consequences of their wreckless electoral choices.....
Re: More Pictures And Videos From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Zamfara by zionstaar75: 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2023
Almaigaa:

I be Aboki and politics dey my blood already. Before election, I go still chop more of Tinubu's money. I dey target 8m before election.

As for Atiku, I dey use my money campaign for am. We go give am block votes for North.
u must think everyone is ignorant like u.every one knows atiku is a dandawodu,in 20 lives he can't get half of Buhari votes so keep deceiving yourself, by February 27 your eyes go don clear.Nigeria will not last 2 years if another fulani wins,u guys start living on onions and tomatoes and the 6 months oil discovered in bauch
Re: More Pictures And Videos From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Zamfara by asobo1: 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2023
frank14011991:
if I am a northerner from kano state e no go better for your family say amin
Read the nonsense you wrote. Shashasha irin ka
Re: More Pictures And Videos From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Zamfara by Almaigaa: 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2023
zionstaar75:
u must think everyone is ignorant like u.every one knows atiku is a dandawodu,in 20 lives he can't get half of Buhari votes so keep deceiving yourself, by February 27 your eyes go don clear.Nigeria will not last 2 years if another fulani wins,u guys start living on onions and tomatoes and the 6 months oil discovered in bauch

I give you this drink. You go need am next month after the election. When Atiku is declared as winner grin

Re: More Pictures And Videos From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Zamfara by asanausana91: 10:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
noegenesis:
If Atiku wins, it will be North for 16year? Perhaps another 8years of intense hardship.
Do you think Southern states will be committed to the unity of Nigeria...?

Rotation of presidency is not constitutional but it serves a purpose.
how many years has the Southerners govern since 1999.
As it stands now Southerners have 14 years while the north is having 9 years.
2011 was supposed to be the turn of the north but the Southerners refused when GEJ was called to stand down.
Re: More Pictures And Videos From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Zamfara by Cherish233: 7:22am On Jan 31, 2023
Doncaps:
How much do you charge for project

Good morning sir we have a price plan of deferent prices at deferent rate of plagiarism.
Re: More Pictures And Videos From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Zamfara by zionstaar75: 9:27am On Jan 31, 2023
Almaigaa:

I give you this drink. You go need am next month after the election. When Atiku is declared as winner grin
I don't condescend to insults but know for sure that atiku has lost the election already

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday / Voting Ends As Counting Starts In Imo / Ojukwu's Letter To Victor Banjo - Biafra Offer Of Help To West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.