Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday (15019 Views)

Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons / COVID-19: FG Closes All Land Borders, Suspends FEC Meetings Indefinitely / APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by nlfpmod: 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2023
Federal Executive Council, FEC meeting now to hold every Monday.

Source: @NTANewsNow (Twitter)

Tinubu’s Administration Moves FEC Meeting From Wednesday To Monday

President Bola Tinubu’s administration has moved the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting from Wednesday to Monday.

The Minister of Information, Mohammed Idris, disclosed this while briefing State House correspondents shortly after the FEC meeting held at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

President Tinubu has only held two FEC meetings since inaugurating his cabinet in August.

The second FEC meeting held on Monday also witnessed the swearing in of three additional ministers who were recently screened by the National Assembly.

The Minister of Information noted that FEC meeting may not hold regularly especially if there is nothing very pressing to be discussed.

Under the administration of his predecessor, President Muhammadu Buhari, FEC meetings were held on Wednesdays.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2023/10/16/tinubus-administration-moves-fec-meeting-from-wednesday-to-monday/amp/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by Coolsat(m): 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2023
Good

4 Likes

Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by ellen00: 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
they have been bulabalised into the ministry

6 Likes

Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by condralbedez: 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
Nonsense
Meeting that will not yield anything,what's the fuse about
I can't believe that I will ever miss Buhari. The cost of food commodities and Every other Human nessessity in the market will make any sane person shed tears.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by Curious345: 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
Hmmmm.

Why do I feel or rather why do I have this feeling that buhari will be way way better than bulaba?

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by EleventhWeirdo: 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
Borrowing to buy foreign cars for politicians is anti-developmental and condemnable

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by chiefolododo(m): 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
Should hold every Friday

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by dydx1759(m): 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
News from NTA

Placesvide:
V
Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by flourish01(m): 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
Alright......
Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by clems88(m): 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
As if it will yield any thing meaningful

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by BluntCrazeMan: 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
Good News..

They Have Rested Enough.

**Meanwhile..

Some well-meaning Nigerians really need to head to the courts, and demand the courts to interpret Section:64-Subsections:4,5,6,7,8,-&-9 of the Electoral-Act-2022.

That SECTION:64 is very necessary..

We cannot be heading to elections, and yet some parts of Our Laws are VERY CLOUDY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by SensualMan: 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
Have yoruba people eaten today?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by Occurstaem(m): 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
Good. Every stakeholders must be kept on their toes.

God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by datola: 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
It's the positive results that matter
Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by Bigbrosman: 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
BK
Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by MrBachelor: 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
Like that will turn the fortunes of Nigeria around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by dlaw70(m): 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
Abeq allow these people time to work

1 Like

Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by wittywriter: 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
To what benefit if done every Monday ?
MrBachelor:

I'm wondering the same thing.
porthouse7:
Ipob will not like this normal news

Wittyness

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by Xscape1993(m): 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
Who is presiding over the meeting please?
Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by jaxxy(m): 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
padi padi appointment don't produce results

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
Lol

1 Like

Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by MrBachelor: 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2023
wittywriter:
To what benefit if done every Monday ?

Wittyness

I'm wondering the same thing.

1 Like

Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by Johnathamike928: 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2023
No playing If you don’t love free money then skip this, but if you need urgent money for bills not much then read below

Screenshot below no playing

Even if some of you have received the money and still did not send me my share I won’t stop helping and I appreciate those that reach out and send me part of the money, if I have any more updates I will let you know

For those that have not yet heard about it or don’t know how to receive their own read below

Palmpay Nigeria Support Fund Campaign Just Started and they are still giving away 20,000 naira instantly and you can withdraw it anytime you want, it for new user that join them using the campaign link only without doing any task or referring anyone it free.

But old user l can benefit too by using another phone number to register as a new user and collect the reward too,.

Note you must use the verify campaign link before you are qualified to get the reward, don’t worry I will drop the campaign link for you guys but once you receive the money you will give me my percent for showing you this update ooo

When you receive the 20,000 you will send me 5k out of it for showing you this update so when I find another one I will be happy to post it here

When you Click below link you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now don’t miss this opportunity as e de hot…. Once you receive the money and you want to send me my own share as appreciation then send it to this account

OPay 8.1.8.1.5.5.3.4.7

Click below Facebook post link

https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid036hVE91uPjekC9HezunRF7ioXohVZw3MuzjR9HTooQBFQBSC4mAgY3vukXE8jrmhil/?mibextid=cr9u03

1 Like

Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by DND069: 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2023
Trash

1 Like

Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by MrBachelor: 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2023
Xscape1993:
Who is presiding over the meeting please?

Either the drug trafficker or the terrorist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by porthouse7(f): 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2023
Ipob will not like this normal news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by Squirrel1(m): 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2023
Imagine the rubbish. This is only coming after they were lambasted on Twitter. Nigerians are really suffering. No food, no money, no security. Just endless high cost of living

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by bigdammyj: 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2023
Noted.
Re: FEC Meetings To Hold Every Monday by Beverages: 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2023
Half baked news.

Which day dem dey hold ham b4?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Voting Ends As Counting Starts In Imo / Ojukwu's Letter To Victor Banjo - Biafra Offer Of Help To West / Nigeria's Problem Is Not Prayer - Ben Murray-Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.