Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,984 members, 7,848,961 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:34 PM

Is Peter Obi Buying Crowd In The North? (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Peter Obi Buying Crowd In The North? (video) (2666 Views)

Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) / APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) / 2023: Peter Obi Listening And Viewing Center In The North (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is Peter Obi Buying Crowd In The North? (video) by bdon123(m): 5:44am On Jan 31, 2023
Penguin2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50VLzm_H4OQ

I don’t need to remind anyone on Nairaland that I’m Obidient, do I?

However, after seeing pictures and clips of Peter Obi campaigns in the (core) North, and the impressive crowd who grace his campaign rallies, I’m constrained to ask if he has now started buying crowd.

I mean, do you recall Kano rally? What of Kaduna? Borno nko? And now Jigawa where the governorship candidate and all House of Assembly Candidates left to APC?

I’m surprised because in my projections of places that will give Obi the votes he needs to win, I have not always counted places like Kano, Jigawa, etc, but pictures of Obi campaign in those places seem to be suggesting otherwise.

So, what is happening in the north? Has Obi, like others, resorted to buying crowd or is he really getting real supporters up north where we were meant to believe that nobody knows him?
The problem is u are not well travelled in Nigeria.if u were ,u will no that both in kaduna n kano Peter will get quite a number in rallies.Those two states are filled wit no indigenes .....i mean alot of non indigenes.Kaduna south alone is half Kaduna n fully support Obi.Do u know how fcking crowded sabon gari is wit Igbos in kano not to talk of other ethnic groups.The only places u might not see stadium fill up is Borno n sokoto.
Re: Is Peter Obi Buying Crowd In The North? (video) by sunboy(m): 5:53am On Jan 31, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Pure lies.

My brother and I attended his rally and nobody paid us a dime. Stop trying to rope him with your thieves.

All political parties do pay for mobilization fees. Your brother and you didn’t know about doesn’t mean everybody out there was out for free.
Re: Is Peter Obi Buying Crowd In The North? (video) by Penguin2: 2:23pm On Jan 31, 2023
blank:
Listen to the beginning part where the Emir was talking. This was Peter Obi in Dutse. You'll see why he is drawing crowds in the north.

They said that they had been hearing so many good things about him. That he was a very hardworking somebody and by God's grace in 2023, they are going to vote for him.

https://twitter.com/JaypeeGeneral/status/1620056756964716545?s=20&t=Q0CbmNapwCN6QM7JeWNb3A

@Penguin2, relax. We've got this election. Some states in the north will go to LP. See that Kaduna, we will get a sizeable number and we will win the governorship. Results will shock people.

Lol!

The thing is that I actually think we are winning Kaduna.

With Muslim votes likely to be divided into three, if Christians vote in bloc for Obi in Kaduna, then he might just pull a surprise and win the state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu: President Elect is begging for congratulations / Russian Threat To Cut Britain Off From The Internet / Osun Judiciary Workers Suspend Strike After Three Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.