Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,097 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned (32947 Views)

Jonathan Visits Buhari โ€” 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him / President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos) / Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by Ubanz: 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
Somebody built this maze and it wasn't broadcasted.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by abobote: 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
Domipraiz:
If you never been too LAGOS, FCT, RIVERS AND KANO before, bro you will never understand how bless this country is...
Blessed ndeed
What is blessing about those states ? Like having flyover is a blessing?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by YungMillionaire: 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
owobokiri:
Is it right for them to be naming everything after themselves?Military barracks, bridges, highways, airports, major streets, hospitals, even universities!?Is this right?

Go and tell your nyamuri governor to name a bridge after your father, ozuor!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by damkin24(m): 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
God1000:
Okay, nothing to celebrate here

I've never seen US and UK citizens praising their leaders for doing the needful
But if Obi mistakenly do half of this you will shout to high heaven.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by Mustea: 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
post=120506023:

Building bridge in middle of slums Kano people moล•e of poverty alleviation a state with highest poverty rate
just read the nonsense u write

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by YungMillionaire: 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
Benitoh:
IPIGS can never allow the South to unite to conquer the North.

I agree with you.

Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by jahsharon: 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
yashau:
Ganduje is one of the best governor we have in Nigeria as of today forget about his dollars bribery video, God bless Kano and God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

That thief really tried. The ones that are not thieves, it is Kerosene they have been sharing to their people. Na so dem dey say Tinubu dey steal Lagos money, yet they all ran away from their state of origin into Lagos. Senseless goats

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by Wipper7000: 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
God1000:

But you are praising OBI for keeping Anambra money in the bank instead of using for infrastructure. Never seen a Dumb person like that in my life

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by 27Pushing30: 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
God1000:

Why not check history ? They used to commission and praise leaders for these until theyโ€™d done everything

Now what they praise them for is Job creation, healthcare delivery, pension etc

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by karnap(m): 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
The amount looted because of this project is More the amount spent on the project.

But this what they suppose to be doing, if every governor try to do things Like this,
Nigeria will be beautiful
Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by Almaigaa: 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
post=120506217:

Show they are hardworking and your brothers down here are driving Lamborghini Aventador all over Anambra grin grin empty brain

No wonder the richest black man in the World is an Igbo man grin grin
Empty Brain grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by Spandau: 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
yashau:
Ganduje is one of the best governor we have in Nigeria as of today forget about his dollars bribery video, God bless Kano and God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

You guys get easily impressed by everything. There should be nothing special about this project, if not that Nigerians have a slave mentality
Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by 77up(m): 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
yashau:
Sane Nigerians will agree with you unlike the lunatic ones๐Ÿ™‚
Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by Almaigaa: 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
post=120506023:

Building bridge in middle of slums Kano people need moล•e of poverty alleviation,

Don't forget that, the East is the only underdeveloped Region for this Country. The East is the Region that is drawing Nigeria backward. Other Region are doing better except that tiny and underdeveloped Region. grin grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by motayoayinde: 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
Benitoh:
Yoruba Muslims can never allow the South to unite to conquer the North.

GOOD PROJECTS ARE BEING COMMISSIONED.
GOOD PEOPLE ARE PRAISING AND PRAYING.
ENEMIES ARE THINKING OF WAR AND HOW TO CONQUER.

BETTER THING NO DEY SWEET UNA.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by 77up(m): 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ubanz:
Somebody built this maze and it wasn't broadcasted.
If it wasn't broadcasted,how did you come about the picture you are posting today? Mad people everywhere cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by gracealonev: 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2023
yashau:

Ok.
Since you said it, we'll forget about it.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by hopexter(m): 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2023
God1000:

As if Obi did the needful as a governor. You donโ€™t need it anyways so whatโ€™s the point of constructing any interchange for his people undecided
Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by Minjim: 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2023
God1000:

You must be from the yeast
Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by adecz: 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2023
All these almajiri and beggars in
Kano don get where dem go dey sleep๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by Munamoqel: 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
God1000:

white worshipping ! If you never put UK and US u mind no go rest . We have our culture . continue you white worshipping .

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by Japastic: 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
God1000:

When some refused to do the needful, the little done by others should be applauded.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by phorget(m): 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
PassingShot:
This is a big deal.

Common pedestrian bridge, Obidense couldn't complete in eight years as a governor. And he wants to turn Nigeria around. grin grin grin

No be juju be dat?

Yeasterners will have cause to wail on this thread as usual.

Wont it be nice if Ganduje contest for president given the fact he built us bridge?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by cocolacec(m): 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
Benitoh:
Yoruba Muslims can never allow the South to unite to conquer the North.
Igbo christians are diabolic and love to create chaos in the South so the North can conquer us.They love the houseboy position with their Fulani master like the Igbo Chimpanzee Atiku picked as a errand boy.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by onuman: 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2023
Brendaniel:
Good project but before you embark on big projects, ensure you have drawn your people out of poverty so they don't end up stealing your project materials to feed themsleves...
Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by VIKTO83(m): 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
I'm from South East. Our problem is buhari and Ganduje. They are busy executing projects while we are busy complaining. They didn't take away anything from us ooo. They didn't stop us from doing projects. My state Abia is the worst but we don't care as long as we can complain about Buhari and Ganduje and El-rufai or Tinubu.

We are d chief complainant of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by darklord12: 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
Very beautiful.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by Asour: 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
yashau:

Forget about insecurity, poor economy, inflation, Buhari is the best President Nigeria has had.

See how stupid I sound?

My point is that IF you ' forget' about the bad things, you'll definitely be left with good things alone.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2023
I love Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduge
God1000:
Yet you're campaigning for obi who's not close with this achievement you despised.

What do we call that
Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by Brendaniel: 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
Osidazz19:

So how do you draw people out of poverty? By distributing money to them or by employing everyone into govt that you will not be able to pay salaries to in the long run?
NO.
You draw people out of poverty by creating business friendly environment in which people with capital will want to invest in your State which in turn will create jobs and multiplier effects on the economy.
The job of the govt is to create business friendly environment and get out of the way for private industries.
Congratulations to Kano.

By investing in education, orientation and supporting the micro, small and medium scale enterprises.

Infrastructures are done after these listed, Kano has among the highest number of Almajiri...
Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by yashau(m): 7:26pm On Jan 30, 2023
Asour:

Forget about insecurity, poor economy, inflation, Buhari is the best President Nigeria has had.

My point is that IF you ' forget' about the bad things, you'll definitely be left with good things alone.
watin rhiabonw dey talk ๐Ÿ‘„
Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by Emetex22(m): 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
post=120505541:

They are wailing and hmmmming already.

It's in them
Highest number of out school children
2. Highest number of under age marriage
3. Poverty capital of the world with headquarters at, ur guess is good as mine. The Igbos are the most resilient people in Africa, in all weather, they thrive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense โ€“ Biafra Group Warns / I Lost My Pregnancy In Captivity โ€“ Freed Kaduna Student (photo) / Daniel Bwala Celebrates Meeting President Tinubu In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.