Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned (32924 Views)

Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him / President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos) / Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by Smartwave: 11:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
God1000:
Okay, nothing to celebrate here

I've never seen US and UK citizens praising their leaders for doing the needful
I understand, SE lack this kind infrastructure, not even in your PO state
Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by Emetex22(m): 12:19am On Jan 31, 2023
Almaigaa:

See your Enugu. A State where the Governor gives out OLD Wheelbarrows to Igbo youths on HIRED PURCHASE. Shame suppose dey catch una. cheesy grin grin
Are u afraid to mention any town, Lily livered ewedu munching skull miner. Just one town in the entire South west better than Enugu. Spits
Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by ArewaNorth: 1:41am On Jan 31, 2023
God1000:

There are worst things happening in over 300yrs older countries than 60year old Nigeria and truly they celebrate infrastructure just like us. See:
U.S Community, Navajo Receives Electricity For The First Time, No Tap Water Yet
https://twitter.com/LakotaMan1/status/1591475455210979328?t=TSdMtZkE0EdNpnchfYgBYA&s=19

Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by samwillyco1(m): 4:09am On Jan 31, 2023
From on set I never believed that Peter Obi would be this popular under LP, I pray that God will grant him VICTORY at last .

Vote wisely for the future of this Country.
Vote LP on the fourth coming general election.
Vote out Cabals/presidency.
Hardship knows no religion/tribe.
Be Obedient.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by Caseless: 4:38am On Jan 31, 2023
God1000:

dem do, una no wan acknowledge. If dem no do, una de complain. We still see them campaign with building their infrastructures.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by Nwagboriwe133: 5:18am On Jan 31, 2023
Almaigaa:

Don't forget that, the East is the only underdeveloped Region for this Country. The East is the Region that is drawing Nigeria backward. Other Region are doing better except that tiny and underdeveloped Region. grin grin
cómmon sense is far from u
Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by tctrills: 6:18am On Jan 31, 2023
yashau:
tells me any project commissioned by your state governor that's did not collect bribery, these are gadudje are projects 👌

You celebrate bribery? What kind of person are you? You even want us to turn it into a kind of game.
It is because of common criminals like Ganduje that poverty is extreme in the north. You really need to learn that for every Kobo stolen through bride, the life of a child somewhere is cut short. These men have blood on their hands.
In your first write up, you said God bless Nigeria. But how can God bless Nigeria if we support evil men.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by Pymetrics: 7:53am On Jan 31, 2023
God1000:

Were you blind or deaf when some US citizens celebrated electricity installation at their community?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by naijamerican: 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
That honestly looks very ugly. We can design better roads than this Nigerians.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by naijamerican: 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2023
Smartwave:

I understand, SE lack this kind infrastructure, not even in your PO state

Yes, because the SE is marginalized in this zoo we call Nigeria. We will get a change very soon. I believe in a new nigeria
Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by Careente7(m): 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
Domipraiz:
If you never been too LAGOS, FCT, RIVERS AND KANO before, bro you will never understand how bless this country is...
Why you say so bro?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by AnanseK(m): 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
Brendaniel:

Do you know where I'm from....
I don’t give a damn about where you’re from. Just giving you factual information.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by Smartwave: 11:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
naijamerican:

Yes, because the SE is marginalized in this zoo we call Nigeria. We will get a change very soon. I believe in a new nigeria
shameless people, always complain. They never asked there leaders, what they are doing with the resources allocated to them.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by Brendaniel: 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
AnanseK:

I don’t give a damn about where you’re from. Just giving you factual information.

Lie
Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by Beolly(m): 12:44am On Feb 01, 2023
jeromestarks:
This is Worth commissioning because it is newly built.

You're supposed to be the one to commission your wife.

Don't pay bride price and sponsor weeding ceremony just to have a woman who has been commissioned (fvcked and mounted) by another man.
You won't find virgin anywhere bro
Only a fool will do that. Are you the fool?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by Beolly(m): 12:44am On Feb 01, 2023
jeromestarks:
This is Worth commissioning because it is newly built.

You're supposed to be the one to commission your wife.

Don't pay bride price and sponsor weeding ceremony just to have a woman who has been commissioned (fvcked and mounted) by another man.
Only a fool will do that. Are you the fool?

Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by jeromestarks: 3:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
Beolly:

https://www.nairaland.com/7437990/where-fools-say-there-no

E shock u?

How to find a virgin woman that will give u peace of mind.
https://www.nairaland.com/7345496/places-find-virgin-woman
Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by Ubanz: 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
77up:
If it wasn't broadcasted,how did you come about the picture you are posting today? Mad people everywhere cheesy

Because this is where my family lives.
There was no fanfare when the highway was opened to the public.
Now compare the designs and the cost of the projects.
Na who be mad person now?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned by Smartwave: 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
naijamerican:

Always complain marginalisation, ask your Governor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter / Thugs Fight At Obasanjo's Polling Unit (PHOTOS) / Fact-Check: Is It True That CAN Has Never Had A Northern Christian As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.