Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari (18109 Views)

Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha / Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance / Sanwo-Olu Commissions School, Health Centre Built By RCCG (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by everythinggirly(f): 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
Their luck.
Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by Roboto11: 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
omoiyalayi:
Buhari is going to commission something like this in South East next month grin grin grin

For more jokes text...
grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by Roboto11: 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
Vixlot:

You be mumunatu.. ... instead of you to show invisible Obi project, you posting vote demonstration

The guy is a fool.

A lot of Nigerian youths are truly cursed.

How can anyone see wuch projects yet be campaigning for absolute failures?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by Almaigaa: 9:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
IGBOSON1:

He’s right! One has to be naive not to know this was all what Buhari wanted power for….to take more than their fair share to the muslim core north while telling the rest of the country there’s no money! Don’t look for paper-trails showing how the funds were acquired and diverted to the north! In all probability you may not find such a trail! These hegemonic northerners are as willy and sneaky as they’re bigoted! Pray, what does Kano do that generates the money they’re using for building these ‘notice me’ projects!? Besides their cornering a larger share of our commonwealth through inflated population figures, useless landmass and a plethora of LGAs, where else is the money coming from!? And don’t even get me started on Katsina in general and Daura in particular! This is all what ‘one Nigeria’ is to these people, and why they’re obsessed with wanting to sustain it….even as quite a lot of them despise Igbos’ with passion!

A oil and gas state like Imo has been so cheated that it can’t even find the kind of the funds available to Kano, Katsina or Kaduna (both legally allocated and got through wuruwuru), but they will expect everyone to keep quiet and join them to be cheering on Buhari and Nigeria!?

Northern Governors vs Igbo Governors grin

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by ednut1(m): 9:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
owobokiri:
This is where they have been concentrating all the stolen oil money from NNPC while telling the rest of us that there is no money to share as allocations from the federation accounts...
The records are there, South south states collect most of the revenue, abeg wetin dem use am do Delta and bayelsa have nothing to show. North no be una problem

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by ubox: 9:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
Felabrity:
I think this is first of it's kind hospital with this kind of interior look in Nigeria
They paid an Architect in full...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by ItisWell22(f): 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2023
owobokiri:
This is where they have been concentrating all the stolen oil money from NNPC while telling the rest of us that there is no money to share as allocations from the federation accounts...

Aren’t you guys ashamed? 😫

Rest IJN!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by Blackdisciple(m): 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
Nice one this what we are talking about

1 Like

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by donnie2016: 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
owobokiri:
This is a state government project.Your southern states earns far higher but are generally dishonest....

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by ItisWell22(f): 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
IGBOSON1:

He’s right! One has to be naive not to know this was all what Buhari wanted power for….to take more than their fair share to the muslim core north while telling the rest of the country there’s no money! Don’t look for paper-trails showing how the funds were acquired and diverted to the north! In all probability you may not find such a trail! These hegemonic northerners are as willy and sneaky as they’re bigoted! Pray, what does Kano do that generates the money they’re using for building these ‘notice me’ projects!? Besides their cornering a larger share of our commonwealth through inflated population figures, useless landmass and a plethora of LGAs, where else is the money coming from!? And don’t even get me started on Katsina in general and Daura in particular! This is all what ‘one Nigeria’ is to these people, and why they’re obsessed with wanting to sustain it….even as quite a lot of them despise Igbos’ with passion!

A oil and gas state like Imo has been so cheated that it can’t even find the kind of the funds available to Kano, Katsina or Kaduna (both legally allocated and got through wuruwuru), but they will expect everyone to keep quiet and join them to be cheering on Buhari and Nigeria!?

Such lengthy write up to prove what?

What did the leaders in the south do when Jonathan was president?

Make una dey get small shame and learn to hold our southern leaders accountable than these childish blame games!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by Roboto11: 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
owobokiri:

E no go better for you and anybody that liked this your rubbish post.

All of you are mad.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by JoeNL22(m): 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
Roboto11:

Shame no dey catch you?
For wetin na?
Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by Roboto11: 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
JoeNL22:

For wetin na?
Anyway, mad man no dey shame.

Na him people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by Bintdawood(f): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
My city, my state😻

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
IGBOSON1:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by kay29000(m): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
This is impressive... More of this please.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ipob Terrorist

Are your Governor not receiving monthly allocation or we asked you to be destroying public properties and destabilizing your region angry
owobokiri:

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by GeneralPula: 10:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
Felabrity:
I think this is first of it's kind hospital with this kind of interior look in Nigeria
Even with the dollar video scandal, Ganduge is better than 80% of Governor’s..

He executed many things for Kano people. This is one of the reasons why they vote for him despite the video saga..

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by Espelbengz(m): 10:06pm On Jan 30, 2023
Nice one from Ganduje!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by Amayabor1: 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
ElSudani:
APC and project commissioning! You have to be retar. ded to vote the do nothing, treasury looting PDP and it's baby Labour party.

And you have to be cursed to vote in a party that has encouraged the killings by fulani herdsmen. More mass burials (from fulani herdsmen killings) have been conducted under APC than other previous PDP government combined.

I believe you are Yoruba. Some of your brothers and sisters are still in Benin republic as IDPs because of the onslaught of Fulani herdsmen on yoruba land.

1 Share

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by izubext007: 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2023
Maintenance is the key

1 Like

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by modsfucker: 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
IGBOSON1:

There's no paper trail, then how do you know? You just imagine something and you want us to believe it hook line and sinker huh? Forget Kano, can't you see the work Sanwo Olu has been doing? If you guys can't hold your Governors accountable, then you can continue to wail for as long as you wish.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by ElSudani: 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
Amayabor1:

And you have to be cursed to vote in a party that has encouraged the killings by fulani herdsmen. More mass burials (from fulani herdsmen killings) have been conducted under APC than other previous PDP government combined.

I believe you are Yoruba. Some of your brothers and sisters are still in Benin republic as IDPs because of the onslaught of Fulani herdsmen on yoruba land.

If you are not being your usual dishonest rat then you will remember the killings started and festered under the Jonathan's PDP administration.
If you are not being dishonest then you will agree the herdsmen problem is currently being tamed.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2023
The architect(s) tried.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by greypencils: 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2023
IGBOSON1:

With the little that gets to Abia State and Imo State, what have their respective governors done? 8 years of Ikpeazu being governor of Abia State, what has he done? Lets call a spade a Spade abeg. Buhari na Bleep up guy, we all know that one but then governors are Bleep boys too. Put the blame on them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by Amayabor1: 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
ElSudani:

If you are not being your usual dishonest rat then you will remember the killings started and festered under the Jonathan's PDP administration.
If you are not being dishonest then you will agree the herdsmen problem is currently being tamed.

The killings actually started under your fellow weakling yoruba man Obasanjo. But even under Obasanjo, Yaradua and GEJ, the south was spared.

You backstabbers voted in Buhari and Osinbanjo, then it entered the south , especially the SW. Was that not why Ametokun was formed?

If fulani herdsmen can kill the daughter of the leader of Afenifere, is it your miserable life that can't be taken away from you by these killers?

Cowards!

PS: I'm not Igbo.

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by Ebubu: 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
IGBOSON1:

you are too old for this. when Umahi starts building his Abakaliki train now, you will tell me how Imo has more money than Ebonyi but fails to replicate such.
Hold your governors responsible.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by BinamRex: 10:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
Almaigaa:
Northern Governors are commissioning projects upandan. Where Northern Governors dey see money? But for East, no new project for over 8 years now. What is happening biko? I now know the difference between the almighty North and the East.

Northern governors don't get extra allocation apart from what the federal government gives to them.

If your governor isn't constructing roads or doing other projects, hold him accountable.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by ElSudani: 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
Amayabor1:

The killings actually started under your fellow weakling yoruba man Obasanjo. But even under Obasanjo, Yaradua and GEJ, the south was spared.

You backstabbers voted in Buhari and Osinbanjo, then it entered the south , especially the SW. Was that not why Ametokun was formed?

If fulani herdsmen can kill the daughter of the leader of Afenifere, is it your miserable life that can't be taken away from you by these killers?

Cowards!

PS: I'm not Igbo.

Whatever you are is none of my business. What I know for sure is that you are a liar and the nonsense you wrote above is a proof of that.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by Missgeraldine(f): 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
Vixlot:

You be mumunatu.. ... instead of you to show invisible Obi project, you posting vote demonstration

Can you Show tifnubu project?? I don't want sanwolu and fasholas
Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by Realist777: 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
Almaigaa:
Northern Governors are commissioning projects upandan. Where Northern Governors dey see money? But for East, no new project for over 8 years now. What is happening biko? I now know the difference between the almighty North and the East.
I used to say that Yaya bello, ikpeazu and ortom are the worst governors in Nigeria but I recently realized that yaya bello doesn't belong in the group

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by frankson1(m): 11:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
owobokiri:

What has the owners of the oil done with the little they've stolen undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate / Why Tinubu Is Afraid - Emmanuel Aziken / I Will Hold Peter Obi Accountable to Nigerians - Aisha Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.