Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari (18083 Views)

Collapse Of Imo International Conference Centre Built By Okorocha / Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance / Sanwo-Olu Commissions School, Health Centre Built By RCCG (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by gbemishile: 7:07am On Jan 31, 2023
IGBOSON1:

He’s right! One has to be naive not to know this was all what Buhari wanted power for….to take more than their fair share to the muslim core north while telling the rest of the country there’s no money! Don’t look for paper-trails showing how the funds were acquired and diverted to the north! In all probability you may not find such a trail! These hegemonic northerners are as willy and sneaky as they’re bigoted! Pray, what does Kano do that generates the money they’re using for building these ‘notice me’ projects!? Besides their cornering a larger share of our commonwealth through inflated population figures, useless landmass and a plethora of LGAs, where else is the money coming from!? And don’t even get me started on Katsina in general and Daura in particular! This is all what ‘one Nigeria’ is to these people, and why they’re obsessed with wanting to sustain it….even as quite a lot of them despise Igbos’ with passion!

A oil and gas state like Imo has been so cheated that it can’t even find the kind of the funds available to Kano, Katsina or Kaduna (both legally allocated and got through wuruwuru), but they will expect everyone to keep quiet and join them to be cheering on Buhari and Nigeria!?
Ure just speaking stupidly.
The oil derivatuve paid to all oil producing state.have u ever adked ur governora what they did with it,u retard*d fool

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by Iwedunloye: 7:44am On Jan 31, 2023
According to wailers Since Kano na ApC state, they will tell you it was developed because it was a former capital of Nigeria and so na FG developed Kano….

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by Afamed: 7:55am On Jan 31, 2023
RolexOfGeneva:

Kano State has enjoyed greater Federal presence than any other state in Nigeria during the Buhari administration. Their list of Federal projects is endless.

You are right, Kano was the former federal capital. That is why Buhari is developing Kano.

Mu gu una be for that side

I think say una wise small for that side before

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by ahiboilandgas: 7:59am On Jan 31, 2023
RolexOfGeneva:

Kano State has enjoyed greater Federal presence than any other state in Nigeria during the Buhari administration. Their list of Federal projects is endless.
99 of projects in kano is done by kano state government! If you like vote Simon ekpa to be your governor in 2023 and keep crying .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by HeroicMeastro: 8:04am On Jan 31, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
ipob you can only commit suicide! The bridge and underpass is a 5bn Naira loan ganduje collected and well used !where is the 100bn Naira okowa collected? The loans will be paid from Kano IGR ! Continue with your sit at home an long eassy and enjoy your unknown Gun men .
Nice response 🤣

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by HeroicMeastro: 8:07am On Jan 31, 2023
Almaigaa:
Northern Governors are commissioning projects upandan. Where Northern Governors dey see money? But for East, no new project for over 8 years now. What is happening biko? I now know the difference between the almighty North and the East.
They SE Governors are using their money to invest in beers and alcohols (PO and the likes) and women (baby factories?)
Some dafts here on NL are hurt and jealous when the read projects are commissioned in other parts of the country.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by Afamed: 8:28am On Jan 31, 2023
owobokiri:
This is where they have been concentrating all the stolen oil money from NNPC while telling the rest of us that there is no money to share as allocations from the federation accounts...

True true una be Mu gu for that side,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by Afamed: 8:31am On Jan 31, 2023
darthv:
been to akwa ibom b4

Una too full of mediocrity for that side.

See other state projects commissioned yesterday in Kano.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by 3seriez(m): 8:45am On Jan 31, 2023
GeneralPula:

Even with the dollar video scandal, Ganduge is better than 80% of Governor’s..

He executed many things for Kano people. This is one of the reasons why they vote for him despite the video saga..

Story! Man rigged his way in with help from federal government. He clearly lost, but powers that be thought otherwise, hence inconclusive drama.

1 Like

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by JOemmy(m): 9:00am On Jan 31, 2023
The building is no doubt an architectural masterpiece I don't know why governors in the ss and se can't replicate something like this in their states?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by JOemmy(m): 9:19am On Jan 31, 2023
Afamed:

Come to Kano, I am ready to pay for your 2 way flights.

I bet you, if you dont return back to your Delta state crying.

Only Rivers , can compete with Kano state in terms of development in SS,

Others states in South South and South East cant compete with Nasarawa Local govt in Kano

The world has left una behind

But why is the core north still ranked the poverty capital of the whole world and the most terrorized? Let them allow the people of the niger delta to be in control of their God given natural resources I strongly believe that the region will definitely be more developed than what it is now the 13% they are currently getting is definitely not enough to develop that difficult oil polluted environment. The wicked disorganized nigerian politics that is master minded by the northern elites is no doubt affecting development in the niger delta wether you believe it not.
Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by maureensylvia(f): 10:03am On Jan 31, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Yes, you're right. I heard Kano State alone has been collecting $150B monthly since Buhari became president 🙄. The simplest of sarcastic comments even accompanied by that emoji, Nairalanders can't decode??

My bad, I took u serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by Realists(m): 11:13am On Jan 31, 2023
IGBOSON1:

He’s right! One has to be naive not to know this was all what Buhari wanted power for….to take more than their fair share to the muslim core north while telling the rest of the country there’s no money! Don’t look for paper-trails showing how the funds were acquired and diverted to the north! In all probability you may not find such a trail! These hegemonic northerners are as willy and sneaky as they’re bigoted! Pray, what does Kano do that generates the money they’re using for building these ‘notice me’ projects!? Besides their cornering a larger share of our commonwealth through inflated population figures, useless landmass and a plethora of LGAs, where else is the money coming from!? And don’t even get me started on Katsina in general and Daura in particular! This is all what ‘one Nigeria’ is to these people, and why they’re obsessed with wanting to sustain it….even as quite a lot of them despise Igbos’ with passion!

A oil and gas state like Imo has been so cheated that it can’t even find the kind of the funds available to Kano, Katsina or Kaduna (both legally allocated and got through wuruwuru), but they will expect everyone to keep quiet and join them to be cheering on Buhari and Nigeria!?

Read, you won't read, Learn you won't learn, research you won't research, but you find it simple to type sh!t about ethnic bigotry and religious intolerance. Igbos organized and killed the most honest leaders Nigeria ever had and particularly only Northerners. You murdered someone one father and you won't the orphaned children to love you because you are God ?. Well Northern Nigeria will continue growing with both human and infrastructural development, while your leaders continue to build BEER COMPANIES for your consumptions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by kmaster007: 11:23am On Jan 31, 2023
All the remaining state no get governor's make we remove Lagos..
Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by tyinfinity: 11:46am On Jan 31, 2023
Obi is busy on how to release his boys in prisons in Asia
Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by Jonegonu: 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
mrksquare:

Meanwhile the one Wike said he built was commissioned four months ago and is still under 🔒 lock and key 🗝️.

The essence of commissioning is it not to put the said facility to use?

Meanwhile, Ganduje commissioned this health facility without much fanfair. If it was Wike, he would have enlisted the services of his owambe hype band and would have used the commisioning as a platform to attack and insult Ayu and Atiku.

And to think that Kano do not benefit from 13percent derivation yet has been able to prudently utilized it's resources from its share from the Federation account and IGR.

The only achievement of Wike are 13 linear overhead bridges in his Ikwerre section of Rivers state without building one factory nor creating any value addition that will boost the IGR of Rivers state.
God will your family for speaking the truth
Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by RolexOfGeneva(m): 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
99 of projects in kano is done by kano state government! If you like vote Simon ekpa to be your governor in 2023 and keep crying .
Is the interchange a state project? What about the giant rice mill that was approved by the senate last year? I just realized I've been arguing with a kid.
Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by ahiboilandgas: 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
RolexOfGeneva:

Is the interchange a state project? What about the giant rice mill that was approved by the senate last year? I just realized I've been arguing with a kid.
yes state project old man ! The gerawa mill is also privately owned . Now please commit e suicide
Re: Kano Cancer Treatment Centre Built By Kano Govt Commissioned By Buhari by mankan2k7(m): 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
Forget say Gandoola na correct barawo, the man they try for infrastructure. He is one of the best performing governor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labour Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Gbajabiamila-led C’ttee / Tinubu Govt Managing To Pay Salaries, No Money Anywhere – Minister Atiku Bagudu / Buhari Will Have To Beg Fela For Jailing Him — Yeni Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.