Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

Safety - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Safety (173 Views)

FG Suspends Adeboye’s Helicopter From Flying Over Expired Papers, Safety Concern / Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 / Rwanda Shuts Down 714 Churches Over Noise Pollution, Safety Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Safety by Blue86(m): 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2023
I will never leave you, nor forsake you, can be seen in Psalms 37 : 32 - 33.

In there, it says the wicked watches the righteous.
Do you know the kingdom of Satan ( from the spiritual world) knows those who are phony?
Do you know they know the false preacher preaching for gain, and for their ideologies?
Do you know they know the ones that are against their policies?

The ones that are against the kingdom of Satan in deeds, them they seek to slay.

But, Christ Jesus will not leave that righteous one in their power.
~ I will never leave you ~

Nor will Christ condemn that righteous one when judged by the enemy.
~ I will not forsake you ~

The phony Christian, the carnal Christian, the one called woke, those the devil and his agents use to perpetrate and further their policies.
Those ones can be discarded at will by the devil.
Unless they repent.
1 John 5 : 18

Follow the Lord I say.
Walk with the Lord.

(1) (Reply)

Understanding What Faith Is. Part 57. / God's Heart ❤️ / How You Can Live Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.