Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,141 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Zamfara Thanks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Thanks (161 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post / Zahra Buhari Speaks On Arrival Of Her Baby, Thanks Those Who Congratulated Her / Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zamfara Thanks by Hassandukku(m): 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
Our Recover Nigeria rally in Gusau this afternoon was electrifying. All through the streets of the city to the rally ground were people expressing convivial joy.

My message to Zamfara was the same as other places we have visited in the North-West. If and when the PDP is returned to power, we shall be returning with prosperity, security, education, enhanced agriculture and more.

I cannot thank the people of Zamfara enough for the love they showed my team and I today despite the inclement weather. -AA #RecoverZamfaraWithPDP
#AtikuOrganizingGorAction

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Thanks by M4A1carbine: 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2023
See the way Tinubu insulted Atiku in UYO. ...just imagine how that foolish man is insulting Atiku.

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Ifeanyi, Ubah Is An Undisputed Eagle Breed. Pt 1 / 2023: Atiku, Obi, And Kwankwaso Are Not A Threat To Tinubu, Says The APC / Top Secrets Your Banks Does Not Want You To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.