Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,513 members, 7,840,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Traveling From Lagos To Ghana Accra - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling From Lagos To Ghana Accra (622 Views)

A Drive Through University Of Ghana Accra with video and Pictures… / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) / Cost Of Traveling From Lagos To Other States In Nigeria| Co-tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling From Lagos To Ghana Accra by Harbey38(m): 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
Please guyz, I want to travel from Lagos to Ghana, I don’t know the cost. The person I want go meet told me I will spend 55k to 60k for transport. And what am seeing online is around 25k downward. Am confuse

Please I need information on:-
1. Best Direct transport from Lagos to Ghana
2. Cost of Transport from Lagos to Ghana
3. Do I need to have Nigeria Passport before traveling to Ghana?
4. What Document do I need to hold before traveling to Ghana
5. How immigration settlement or document I need to show them before allowing me to pass their border.
6. Any useful info will be appreciated too.

Thanks
Re: Traveling From Lagos To Ghana Accra by jjcena(m): 10:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
Why are you doubting the person that told you to it would cost you around 60k. Its not like he told you to give him the money. Oga if you don't want to disappear across the border, just go to ABC, GUO, EKESON or Chisco in lagos parks and book your tickets to Ghana, it should cost 52-57k.
You need your international passport and yellow card, if you don't have, you might be required to get one at seme border which would cost you extra money out of your own pocket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traveling From Lagos To Ghana Accra by Localordinary: 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
The price for may even have been increased by now. Last week it cost about 57k to travel from Jibowu to Accra. What do you want to come and do here To live permanently?? Ensure you hold plenty of money cos naira is crippled here. Your 100k naira may not sustain you here for 2weeks,especially if you don't have where to stay

Harbey38:
Please guyz, I want to travel from Lagos to Ghana, I don’t know the cost. The person I want go meet told me I will spend 55k to 60k for transport. And what am seeing online is around 25k downward. Am confuse

Please I need information on:-
1. Best Direct transport from Lagos to Ghana
2. Cost of Transport from Lagos to Ghana
3. Do I need to have Nigeria Passport before traveling to Ghana?
4. What Document do I need to hold before traveling to Ghana
5. How immigration settlement or document I need to show them before allowing me to pass their bother.
6. Any useful info will be appreciated too.

Thanks
Re: Traveling From Lagos To Ghana Accra by Harbey38(m): 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2023
jjcena:
Why are you doubting the person that told you to it would cost you around 60k. Its not like he told you to give him the money. Oga if you don't want to disappear across the border, just go to ABC, GUO, EKESON or Chisco in lagos parks and book your tickets to Ghana, it should cost 52-57k.
You need your international passport and yellow card, if you don't have, you might be required to get one at seme border which would cost you extra money out of your own pocket

Thanks you for your enlightenment. I think is not upto that before. Because when I check google for latest update for blog those company they bring about 25k downward price. That’s reason why I said I should confirm here so that those blog wouldn’t confuse me.

For the Yellow card and Passport how much you think that one can cost me for border?
Re: Traveling From Lagos To Ghana Accra by SensetionalGoal(m): 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ghana I d rather stay here and vote Peter Obi than travel to that place...
Re: Traveling From Lagos To Ghana Accra by Harbey38(m): 6:31am On Feb 02, 2023
Am going for business. Before election I suppose to back.

(1) (Reply)

Calabar Carnival 2009 / Bus Rentals? / Please Help Me Out Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.