Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

I Just Watched The Aluu 4 Lynching Video And I Can't Stop Crying - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Just Watched The Aluu 4 Lynching Video And I Can't Stop Crying (11342 Views)

Lekki Lynching: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Killers Of David Imoh / Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) / Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Watched The Aluu 4 Lynching Video And I Can't Stop Crying by siofra(f): 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
This is the most scary and heart wrenching video I've ever watched in my life. How can people be so evil and cruel?

God!! Those poor boys! See the inhumane treatment they were subjected to. Please no one deserves to die like that, even a thief😞

Please jungle justice in Nigeria must end! Mob violence is very dangerous!

I pray their murderers are dealt with and punished (both the ones that have been caught and the ones that haven't)

Now I understand why the deceased relatives do not want Linda Ikeji to make a movie about it and I support them. What happened to those boys is very painful. I know I won't be able to sleep well this night. I'll be thinking of them and praying for them.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Watched The Aluu 4 Lynching Video And I Can't Stop Crying by siofra(f): 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
Please pray for them. May their souls rest in perfect peace. Amen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Watched The Aluu 4 Lynching Video And I Can't Stop Crying by Rexymania(m): 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
Were you very little when it happened? Why are you bringing back old bad memories?

RIP to them

16 Likes

Re: I Just Watched The Aluu 4 Lynching Video And I Can't Stop Crying by SenecaTheYonger: 9:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
Honestly if anyone ever doubted the wickedness of man’s heart, this video is enough to prove otherwise.

One of the boys mother/sister was in the crowd trying to save her son but they almost killed her too. Even the police could not save them.

Never seen this level of cruelty in my life.

17 Likes

Re: I Just Watched The Aluu 4 Lynching Video And I Can't Stop Crying by siofra(f): 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
I heard that that community is still paying for what they did to them till this day.

But I thought you hate men? Why are you saddened by this?
Very good for that community.

I don't hate them to want to kill them or lynch them or turn into a serial killer. I just hate the things men do.
Any human being will be saddened by this. It's a very traumatic incident.

11 Likes

Re: I Just Watched The Aluu 4 Lynching Video And I Can't Stop Crying by godofuck231: 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
Its a lesson for you, no go near poor man or their circle , they dont think , they destroy, both male female, young or old , the reasoning capacity is disastrously inhuman

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Just Watched The Aluu 4 Lynching Video And I Can't Stop Crying by siofra(f): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
Honestly if anyone ever doubted the wickedness of man’s heart, this video is enough to prove otherwise.

One of the boys mother/sister was in the crowd trying to save her son but they almost killed her too. Even the police could not save them.

Never seen this level of cruelty in my life.
You're right.

I don't even have words to explain the sadness I feel right now. I feel a slight pain in my chest. This is so so sad and evil.

It's his sister. Imagine having to live with such a memory for the rest of your life. The trauma! O God!

7 Likes

Re: I Just Watched The Aluu 4 Lynching Video And I Can't Stop Crying by spencekat(m): 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
siofra:

You're right.

I don't even have words to explain the sadness I feel right now. I feel a slight pain in my chest. This is so so sad and evil.

It's his sister. Imagine having to live with such a memory for the rest of your life. The trauma! O God!
I was in PH that year.

1 Like

Re: I Just Watched The Aluu 4 Lynching Video And I Can't Stop Crying by Omihanifa: 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
siofra:
This is the most scary and heart wrenching video I've ever watched in my life. How can people be so evil and cruel?

God!! Those poor boys! See the inhumane treatment they were subjected to. Please no one deserves to die like that, even a thief😞

I pray their murderers are dealt with and punished (both the ones that have been caught and the ones that haven't)

Now I understand why the deceased relatives do not want Linda Ikeji to make a movie about it and I support them. What happened to those boys is very painful. I know I won't be able to sleep well this night. I'll be thinking of them and praying for them.

It's like you haven't seen the video of the army couple that were beheaded last year by unknown Gun men. Nothing can be more horrific than that video. Husband and wife were slaughter alive. Side by side.

To now make it worse again, they cut the woman's pussi and placed it on her stomach.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Watched The Aluu 4 Lynching Video And I Can't Stop Crying by Daniel7543: 10:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
You're not different from Linda ikeji. Why u sef upload the picture without their family consent. Take down the picture.

18 Likes

Re: I Just Watched The Aluu 4 Lynching Video And I Can't Stop Crying by YungMillionaire: 11:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
IPIGS/YAMRIS ARE BARBARIANS!

4 Likes

Re: I Just Watched The Aluu 4 Lynching Video And I Can't Stop Crying by Jennyclay(f): 11:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
In years to come, maybe 200 or 300 years, i would be long dead, but for those of you ALUU indigenes that would be alive and wondering why nothing good is coming out of ALUU community, I want you to understand that your fathers murdered Tekena, Chiadika, Lloyd and Ugonna in cold blood cry.. And these innocent blood are seeking for vengeance.

ALUU community will forever be cursed until you people ask for forgiveness for the land that receive the innocent blood of the 4 boys that died horribly in the hand of your fathers. Things don't happen with coincidence. Your fathers committed an abomination. ALUU community will continue to experience uncommon catastrophe.

I know and I hope someone from ALUU community would stumble on my post in the future.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Just Watched The Aluu 4 Lynching Video And I Can't Stop Crying by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 31, 2023
siofra:

angry
Re: I Just Watched The Aluu 4 Lynching Video And I Can't Stop Crying by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 31, 2023
siofra:

Siofra please forget this yor usual boooorin sadistick unpologistickarokistick atention seekin lie threads & lets talk about somtin more serrrrios i beg..... angry

anyways, please please please ,,can i re-yansh u in 2023. I promice to smash slowly & be more gentke this year i beg.., please. can i?
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Watched The Aluu 4 Lynching Video And I Can't Stop Crying by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 31, 2023
siofra:

and then why did u post a photo of a guy lyin on hois back showing his tiny priiiick?...is that all u tink ever bout? priiick? (shakin my head with disbelif) undecided
Re: I Just Watched The Aluu 4 Lynching Video And I Can't Stop Crying by Ijebulogic(m): 1:48am On Jan 31, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84LC-B2RDNk

Talented boys..wrong place , wrong time. The song they recorded before the incident was almost a prophecy...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Watched The Aluu 4 Lynching Video And I Can't Stop Crying by Noxico(m): 3:59am On Jan 31, 2023
It was really sad .... This happened when I was in uniport then.... So so sad..
Re: I Just Watched The Aluu 4 Lynching Video And I Can't Stop Crying by Ex0rrcist: 4:13am On Jan 31, 2023
godofuck231:
Its a lesson for you, no go near poor man or their circle , they dont think , they destroy, both male female, young or old , the reasoning capacity is disastrously inhuman
There are poor people everywhere in the world, why don't other countries burn thieves or give them inhumane treatment in this 21st century? It's a peculiar thing to Nigeria, and these thinking needs to be changed, you see educated people supporting such on nairaland, one begin to wonder if they are also poor like you said. A system that wouldn't punish people for doing evil and allows it to flourish, the consequences is what we're seeing in our everyday lives. Nigerians need to be held accountable for their crimes, a lawless society breeds people with no empathy that sees murder as a normal thing.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Watched The Aluu 4 Lynching Video And I Can't Stop Crying by BeanX(m): 7:02am On Jan 31, 2023
siofra:
Please pray for them. May their souls rest in perfect peace. Amen.
Why are you watching something that came out years ago? I only watched the video halfway, I couldn't finish it. I don't understand why humans can be so cruel and barbaric. also I don't understand why you feel saddened too because you also haven't cleared yourself about what happened to your so called friend and her boyfriend, you are still a suspect in my eyes....😡😡

2 Likes

Re: I Just Watched The Aluu 4 Lynching Video And I Can't Stop Crying by BeanX(m): 7:05am On Jan 31, 2023
Omihanifa:

It's like you haven't seen the video of the army couple that were beheaded last year by unknown Gun men. Nothing can be more horrific than that video. Husband and wife were slaughter alive. Side by side.

To now make it worse again, they cut the woman's pussi and placed it on her stomach.
There's nothing as bad like that video, God! humans can be so cruel and evil 😡😡

3 Likes

Re: I Just Watched The Aluu 4 Lynching Video And I Can't Stop Crying by siofra(f): 7:10am On Jan 31, 2023
BeanX:
Why are you watching something that came out years ago? I only watched the video halfway, I couldn't finish it. I don't understand why humans can be so cruel and barbaric. also I don't understand why you feel saddened too because you also haven't cleared yourself about what happened to your so called friend and her boyfriend, you are still a suspect in my eyes....😡😡

I don't understand you. Cleared myself how?
Re: I Just Watched The Aluu 4 Lynching Video And I Can't Stop Crying by siofra(f): 7:13am On Jan 31, 2023
Daniel7543:
You're not different from Linda ikeji. Why u sef upload the picture without their family consent. Take down the picture.

I put it there to show how they were treated. If that video hadn't surfaced online, I don't think people would have really understood the wickedness those young men were subjected to.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Watched The Aluu 4 Lynching Video And I Can't Stop Crying by siofra(f): 7:17am On Jan 31, 2023
Omihanifa:

I don't even want to see it, please.

Humans are very wicked creatures.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Watched The Aluu 4 Lynching Video And I Can't Stop Crying by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 31, 2023
I'm clueless here, what did the boys do? Someone should explain.

Modified
Nevermind.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Watched The Aluu 4 Lynching Video And I Can't Stop Crying by Fmghewzy(m): 7:35am On Jan 31, 2023
siofra:

I don't even want to see it, please.

Humans are very wicked creatures.

Very wicked!!.

Recently watched a video where those unknown gunmmen killed some people for driving an APC campaign vehicle.

Killed them and burnt the car

1 Like

Re: I Just Watched The Aluu 4 Lynching Video And I Can't Stop Crying by omotoshodontee1: 8:40am On Jan 31, 2023
u just sent a cold shiver to my soul with this remembrance, that was the greatest evil av ever watched in my life uptill this moment..u just ruin my day....

7 Likes

Re: I Just Watched The Aluu 4 Lynching Video And I Can't Stop Crying by ruggedtimi(m): 9:30am On Jan 31, 2023
I am a neighbor to the family of one the victim. His parents/siblings ever since that incident they have been living quietly and isolated. They don't mingle with people around the estate especially the father of the boy. I havnt seen that man walk on foot for the past three years. You can't even park around their fence , surrounded with "Police order for no parking". So sad!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Watched The Aluu 4 Lynching Video And I Can't Stop Crying by ItisWell22(f): 9:54am On Jan 31, 2023
ruggedtimi:
I am a neighbor to the family of one the victim. His parents/siblings ever since that incident they have been living quietly and isolated. They don't mingle with people around the estate especially the father of the boy. I havnt seen that man walk on foot for the past three years. You can't even park around their fence , surrounded with "Police order for no parking". So sad!

😢

1 Like

Re: I Just Watched The Aluu 4 Lynching Video And I Can't Stop Crying by Ehmmah588(m): 10:09am On Jan 31, 2023
Shebi its the video you watched....I was there in Aluu and experienced it live... lloyd and Tekena were my friends.Very gentle and soft spoken guys...They assisted me then when things weren't rosy cry....After collecting the money, we were to meet at the garage so we'll go to choba together cry....But I never saw them again cry...It was the commotion I saw and when I asked people,I was told that they caught some thieves from uniport.On getting there,I saw my brothers already burnt cry.....God will punish Aluu for this........OP you just brought back a sad memory for me cry

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Watched The Aluu 4 Lynching Video And I Can't Stop Crying by Robertgreene1(m): 10:20am On Jan 31, 2023
siofra:

send me the video link pls..I even just downloaded that Vimeo app from play store but can't find the video there...
Re: I Just Watched The Aluu 4 Lynching Video And I Can't Stop Crying by okrikaboi: 10:43am On Jan 31, 2023
Ehmmah588:
Shebi its the video you watched....I was there in Aluu and experienced it live... lloyd and Tekena were my friends.Very gentle and soft spoken guys...They assisted me then when things weren't rosy cry....After collecting the money, we were to meet at the garage so we'll go to choba together cry....But I never saw them again cry...It was the commotion I saw and when I asked people,I was told that they caught some thieves from uniport.On getting there,I saw my brothers already burnt cry.....God will punish Aluu for this........OP you just brought back a sad memory for me cry
They were saints, it's a very mean world but corruption will be exposed.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scam Alert : He Is A Scam And A Fraud / Woman Bites Off A Policeman’s Ear / Ekweremadu: Kinsmen Seek ECOWAS, FG, CAN Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.