Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Aso Rock Is Neither A Sanitorium Nor A Mental Institution - Phrank Shaibu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock Is Neither A Sanitorium Nor A Mental Institution - Phrank Shaibu (17726 Views)

Phrank Shaibu Mocks Tinubu Government Over Escape Of Detained Binance Executive / Wike, An Alcoholic – Atiku’s Aide, Phrank Shaibu / MC Oluomo: Remove Lagos REC Now, Phrank Shaibu Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aso Rock Is Neither A Sanitorium Nor A Mental Institution - Phrank Shaibu by Charlie2020(f): 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
MaliCampus:
Osama bin shettima must be tired with Tinubu gaffes...😂😂😂
says who. Person wey dey pray make Tinubu win so that North dominated national assembly will invoke doctrine of necessity to remove him on health grounds. Or even permanently erase him and take over. Make una dey there dey play thinking it's a joke

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Is Neither A Sanitorium Nor A Mental Institution - Phrank Shaibu by farous(m): 11:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
All the urchins have disappeared from this post and gone underground immediately de-urchinization process started.

Use.less BATstards that vowed to destroy their country because of ethnic,tribal and selfish interest.

3 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Is Neither A Sanitorium Nor A Mental Institution - Phrank Shaibu by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
peepydelano:
He’s right , I’ll advise that Tinubu should retire home and pay more attention to his health rather than going through the stress of campaigns. I feel for him sha

Tinubu needs Aso Rock for his health.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Is Neither A Sanitorium Nor A Mental Institution - Phrank Shaibu by Figs(m): 11:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
Nigerians should know what they really want but the deliberate sentimental tribalists will always drag others backward with them

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Is Neither A Sanitorium Nor A Mental Institution - Phrank Shaibu by gaby(m): 11:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
But a home for confirmed thieves abi....

Thunder fire all of una.

I wished I had the powers to move every Nigerian away from this animal farm to abandon it for your idiots.

What's the difference between Tinubu and Atiku who are co-shareholders at INTELS?

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Is Neither A Sanitorium Nor A Mental Institution - Phrank Shaibu by Iamstillpossibl: 11:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
I am greatly disappointed in the so called mods here.

Very very insensitive and wicked.

Why ban me for commenting? What is wrong in my comments?

You claimed the ban was because I posted same thing or advertise in the wrong places here. Lies! Lies!
Re: Aso Rock Is Neither A Sanitorium Nor A Mental Institution - Phrank Shaibu by assholemods: 12:01am On Jan 31, 2023
Etosha:
The more I think about politicians, the less I think about them.
My brother I taya o , tomorrow Atiku and Tinubu will still be friends. People go dey here dey worry themselves.
Re: Aso Rock Is Neither A Sanitorium Nor A Mental Institution - Phrank Shaibu by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:05am On Jan 31, 2023
TheSpellChecker:
Whose the mod in charge?

The correct word is sanatorium.
One is British, the other American tongue

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Is Neither A Sanitorium Nor A Mental Institution - Phrank Shaibu by shortgun(m): 12:08am On Jan 31, 2023
Nigerians must note that the Bola Tinubu who served as governor from 1999 to 2007 is different from the Bola Tinubu of today. The Bola Tinubu of today lacks the capacity to lead a nation of 200 million people most of whom are living in abject poverty.

This here is why any sensible person should withdraw their support for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Is Neither A Sanitorium Nor A Mental Institution - Phrank Shaibu by HNICEARTH: 12:11am On Jan 31, 2023
Say NO to drugs
Re: Aso Rock Is Neither A Sanitorium Nor A Mental Institution - Phrank Shaibu by hardbody: 12:11am On Jan 31, 2023
politicoNG:

https://dailytrust.com/your-constant-gaffes-no-longer-a-laughing-matter-atikus-aide-tells-tinubu/

Previous threads: https://www.nairaland.com/7547714/tinubu-rescued-atiku-when-obasanjo

https://www.nairaland.com/7547690/tinubu-refers-atiku-former-senate

Watch how his people will swerve and start attacking Obi instead of addressing a present and urgent mentally degenerate who is forcing himself on a nation that since wrote him off.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Is Neither A Sanitorium Nor A Mental Institution - Phrank Shaibu by Oluwomonext212(m): 12:13am On Jan 31, 2023
I wonder how SanwoOlu is coping ! His eyes must have seen shege and his ears heard wanka but him no get choice.
loosecanon50:
Grand Comedian of the Federal Republic (GCFR)? Omo! Atiku and his cohorts are very good at throwing verbal jabs 😂

Tinubu keeps shooting himself in the foot. Calling a whole state governor “that boy”…and this is a state you came to campaign.

The bat’s loss at the polls will be exponential.

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Is Neither A Sanitorium Nor A Mental Institution - Phrank Shaibu by BlueDuck: 12:24am On Jan 31, 2023

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Is Neither A Sanitorium Nor A Mental Institution - Phrank Shaibu by Enemyofpeace: 12:33am On Jan 31, 2023
Chei this wan choke.

Atiku 1-0 Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Is Neither A Sanitorium Nor A Mental Institution - Phrank Shaibu by Enemyofpeace: 12:40am On Jan 31, 2023
“Nigerians must note that the Bola Tinubu who served as governor from 1999 to 2007 is different from the Bola Tinubu of today. The Bola Tinubu of today lacks the capacity to lead a nation of 200 million people most of whom are living in abject poverty."

That's what I've been tolding people who want to vote for Tinubu but they won't listen.
Re: Aso Rock Is Neither A Sanitorium Nor A Mental Institution - Phrank Shaibu by Lightorder: 12:42am On Jan 31, 2023
AllTheWayUp:

Vawuelence
comrade , don’t start o. I know you make a living out of vawuelence but be calming down

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Is Neither A Sanitorium Nor A Mental Institution - Phrank Shaibu by boldtruthalways: 1:12am On Jan 31, 2023
Both Atikuu and Tinubuu should go home. A new Nigeria is coming with Peter Obi and Datti Ahmed of Labour Party....LP.
Re: Aso Rock Is Neither A Sanitorium Nor A Mental Institution - Phrank Shaibu by Jostoman: 1:20am On Jan 31, 2023
He always say atiku has been running for president for a very long time but fail who knows this may just be Atikus time to become president.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Is Neither A Sanitorium Nor A Mental Institution - Phrank Shaibu by MorningSir: 1:34am On Jan 31, 2023
Tbh Tinubu’s image was better off before the campaigns… he could have lured unmerited votes his way if he never spoke at campaigns. But what’s not meant to be will not be, nobody but him has lost him this much respect. He should just go and enjoy his old age with his family. He’s making a very poor memory of himself…it was better before now!

I’ll never think of this version of him as a stable person ever even if he doesn’t win, from now anytime I hear Tinubu BalaBlu follows, before I can laugh I’d remember 4years course for 4years job… as if that is not enough “I will turn the so called yahoo yahoo boys to experts in manufacturing of chips and naadagggdtsyttskdnr” … 😪

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Is Neither A Sanitorium Nor A Mental Institution - Phrank Shaibu by benobyeze(m): 1:40am On Jan 31, 2023
The truth is that Nigeria is in serious trouble. Tinubu is sick and they want to impose him on Nigerian's. May God save us from these evil people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Is Neither A Sanitorium Nor A Mental Institution - Phrank Shaibu by iyke2frankeze: 1:43am On Jan 31, 2023
Tinubu practically made everybody that is successfully in this life. Once he hears your name, he has made you. Imagine making Atiku the Senate President of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Is Neither A Sanitorium Nor A Mental Institution - Phrank Shaibu by Billygee2u: 3:03am On Jan 31, 2023
Re: Aso Rock Is Neither A Sanitorium Nor A Mental Institution - Phrank Shaibu by Billygee2u: 3:13am On Jan 31, 2023
loosecanon50:
Grand Comedian of the Federal Republic (GCFR)? Omo! Atiku and his cohorts are very good at throwing verbal jabs 😂

Tinubu keeps shooting himself in the foot. Calling a whole state governor “that boy”…and this is a state you came to campaign.

The bat’s loss at the polls will be exponential.
He's an arrogant polithiefcian

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Is Neither A Sanitorium Nor A Mental Institution - Phrank Shaibu by tellwisdom: 3:32am On Jan 31, 2023
on like before, these idiots for don de fry akara and dodo near my street as campaign strategy
Re: Aso Rock Is Neither A Sanitorium Nor A Mental Institution - Phrank Shaibu by EmekaBlue(m): 4:11am On Jan 31, 2023
How can only one proudly entitled greedy old man want to use his stolen wealth to determine our future and children future

Emilokan abeg go rest. Nigeria is not your village

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Is Neither A Sanitorium Nor A Mental Institution - Phrank Shaibu by eldoradoxx: 4:23am On Jan 31, 2023
"Nigerians must note that the Bola Tinubu who served as governor from 1999 to 2007 is different from the Bola Tinubu of today. The Bola Tinubu of today lacks the capacity to lead a nation of 200 million people most of whom are living in abject poverty."

The above is so true. Those of you hoping to vote for Tinubu because of your little memory of him as Governor of Lagos State should wake up, the Tinubu that was Governor over 20 years ago is not the same man you are campaigning for. The present Tinubu has mental disability due to old age. We cannot suffer government of two old men for 16 yrs. 16 years in one life time is too much to pay for having a Buhari and Tinubu kind of men rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Is Neither A Sanitorium Nor A Mental Institution - Phrank Shaibu by Geopex(m): 4:27am On Jan 31, 2023
Am so surprised, it has not gotten to 20 pages of comments. Awọn ipob werrey yen da? Na Tinubu Mata, comma put your dirty mouth.
Re: Aso Rock Is Neither A Sanitorium Nor A Mental Institution - Phrank Shaibu by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:39am On Jan 31, 2023
Very true indeed.Nigeria needs someone who is completely physically and mentally sound,to pilot her affairs.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Is Neither A Sanitorium Nor A Mental Institution - Phrank Shaibu by Atlantis585: 4:45am On Jan 31, 2023
On February 25, Thiefnubbu and all BATstards supporting the olodo will have their asses badly kicked by Nigerians.

And e go sweet my belle pass! grin

Re: Aso Rock Is Neither A Sanitorium Nor A Mental Institution - Phrank Shaibu by Luchitec(m): 5:09am On Jan 31, 2023
Haba, these folks want the money pipeline to remain open.
onuman:
But why Tinubu’s handlers have not told him that he has mental and physical health challenges, and should step down from the presidential race, is baffling.
Re: Aso Rock Is Neither A Sanitorium Nor A Mental Institution - Phrank Shaibu by MaliCampus: 5:10am On Jan 31, 2023
Charlie2020:
says who. Person wey dey pray make Tinubu win so that North dominated national assembly will invoke doctrine of necessity to remove him on health grounds. Or even permanently erase him and take over. Make una dey there dey play thinking it's a joke
Tinubu is demarketing the party with is gaffes that is why he's tired. Only fools will vote the old sick man. His prayers will be in vain Because Nigerians already rejected APC

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Probe: Emefiele’s Driver, 19 Apex Bank Officials Quizzed / 433 Foreign-Trained Doctors Fail MDCN Qualifying Exam / Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.