Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Emergency Travel To America | I Left My Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Emergency Travel To America | I Left My Husband (393 Views)

US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz / My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emergency Travel To America | I Left My Husband by alex4nj(f): 2:47am On Jan 31, 2023
Hi Fam👋🏼
In this vlog, I take you all along as I prepare to travel to the Unites States. From shopping foodstuff at the market, to packing them up, to visiting my sister ‎@NeloOkeke  in Port Harcourt, to travelling to Lagos and then, finally boarding my flight and, travelling all the way to join my sister in the United States!

Thank you so much for watching. If you enjoyed watching, PLEASE like, comment, share, and of course, please subscribe to my channel🙏🏽 I appreciate every single one of you. THANK YOU❤
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlzjSmlowtU
Re: Emergency Travel To America | I Left My Husband by Coinbrokers: 3:25am On Jan 31, 2023
I don't know what lesson is there to learn from this,
But for those interested in the below,
Please read,

Hello,

Anyone with a bhw account here,
More than 3 years and more than 100 post,
Please just respond to thread please

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Letter To The Lady That Sent Her To Jail For Two Days / After Spending Heavily On Her This Lady Did The Unthinkable That Got This Man... / Chronic Gonorrhea Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.