Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Letter To The Lady That Sent Her To Jail For Two Days - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Letter To The Lady That Sent Her To Jail For Two Days (397 Views)

Lady Claims Her Father Mistakenly Sent Her N10M For Christmas (Video) / Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To The Lady That Sent Her To Jail For Two Days by DenreleDave(m): 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
Hello Verokeena,

You have really done bad and I must say, you are not a good wife. How can you lock up the father of your kids?

If i were to be your husband, you won't live to tell the story.... Rubbish

The comment above ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘† is what a foolish man will tell you

This is my contribution
For Real, Verokeena, may God bless you... Please if he ever touch you again, lock him up for months until his useless head reset and he start doing the right thing.

I don't know why men who lost their source of income always transfer their aggression on their wives and kids as if they are responsible for him.

Please stop feeling guilty, you have Done well. If he doesn't want to talk to you again, let him die in silence but he should never touch you, yours kids nor your properties..

More importantly, I hope you are not sleeping with other men and disrespecting your husband bcox you are the one providing..

I know you only told us your part, we don't know if you are lying or not but for now, you do well ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Re: Letter To The Lady That Sent Her To Jail For Two Days by Oblongata: 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
So you expect her to say she's been hoeing about if she were?

By stating that she has been the one spending on her husband for the past 2 years has already given away her kind of character at home because that information was unnecessary to the issue...

Let them divorce healthily and go each separate ways because I don't see a headway in the marriage

2 Likes

Re: Letter To The Lady That Sent Her To Jail For Two Days by thesicilian: 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
Make sure you also stand by her when her husband eventually comes out of his depression and decides he's had enough of his bossy wife.

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Lady That Sent Her To Jail For Two Days by TINUBUISMAD: 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2023
grin
Finally somebody marriage don crash because of stupidity and fish brain from a daughter of Eve

Believe you me, that marriage don get serious K legs

It will only take the grace of God to restore that marriage again

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Lady That Sent Her To Jail For Two Days by DenreleDave(m): 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2023
Skyview01

Baba I saw your comment now i am impressed that we share the same view..

I like to mingle with people who are honest..
Re: Letter To The Lady That Sent Her To Jail For Two Days by DenreleDave(m): 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2023
thesicilian:
Make sure you also stand by her when her husband eventually comes out of his depression and decides he's had enough of his bossy wife.

To h3ll with the husband who went rogue a man to a wife & child beater....

I hope he spends on day in jail so that he can get out รณf depression..

Verokeena, are you sure you ain't sleeping around like your husband claim? If No, may God bless you
Re: Letter To The Lady That Sent Her To Jail For Two Days by DenreleDave(m): 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2023
TINUBUISMAD:
grin
Finally somebody marriage don crash because of stupidity and fish brain from a daughter of Eve

Believe you me, that marriage don get serious K legs

It will only take the grace of God to restore that marriage again

The husband made the marriage break... The best a husband who doesn't have a job is to ease the stress of his wife..... Not frustrate her more

My own dt, hope she is not truly sleeping with other men for money
Re: Letter To The Lady That Sent Her To Jail For Two Days by Caaz: 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
Denreledave pls get a life,you seems to have lots of time on your
Hands.
Re: Letter To The Lady That Sent Her To Jail For Two Days by TINUBUISMAD: 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
DenreleDave:

The husband made the marriage break... The best a husband who doesn't have a job is to ease the stress of his wife..... Not frustrate her more

But it's the woman that will suffer it most. She should have applied wisdom
Re: Letter To The Lady That Sent Her To Jail For Two Days by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
DenreleDave:

If she is doing that, do you think she will admit?

E be like say you never know women.
Re: Letter To The Lady That Sent Her To Jail For Two Days by Curiouscity(m): 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2023
DenreleDave:

To h3ll with the husband who went rogue a man to a wife & child beater....

I hope he spends on day in jail so that he can get out รณf depression..

Verokeena, are you sure you ain't sleeping around like your husband claim? If No, may God bless you

I like the way some of you guys quickly support people on the internet based on a one-sided story.
A man came home late. Went to the kitchen to eat. Next thing he started beating his wife. Is the man mad? Have you imagined that the interactions would have been more than reported?
While physical violence is a No No for me, but many women have accused men wrongly, and are supported by courts of public opinion.

Five years ago, a wife in my neighborhood dragged the husband by his waist for more than 1 hour. The man even called his mother-in-law to report. But when asked she claimed she was asking the man for sex. Fortunately the man had an audio record of the incident. Fast forward to last year when the marriage went south, the women said if she knew, she would cried that night and raised alarm that the man was the one beating her up.

I have personally witnessed some these lies and manipulations.

One thing we should all abide with is the Golden Rule. Do unto others what you wish be done unto you .
Re: Letter To The Lady That Sent Her To Jail For Two Days by Nobody: 4:00am On Aug 23, 2023
DenreleDave:
Skyview01

Baba I saw your comment now i am impressed that we share the same view..

I like to mingle with people who are honest..

My brother, this thing called tribalism weak me.

In this age of globalization where people are going out of their tribes and countries to forge useful connections and better their lives and fortunes, some individuals are hell-bent on going the route of tribalism. I honestly think our educational system might be to blame.

There are good and bad everywhere in every tribe. I am even surprised at some supposedly educated folks who carry tribalism on their head.

(1) (Reply)

See What This Nigerian Man Have Done To His Wife After Bring Him To Uk / Struggling Parent Likely To Struggle Till Death / Aventus Creed 13,500. Are This Guys Trying To Rip Me Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.