Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

After NYSC, What Next? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / After NYSC, What Next? (12104 Views)

NYSC: What To Expect When You Are Posted To Borno / Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection / Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After NYSC, What Next? by hopexter(m): 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
Starboytwo:
Yahoo straight up.

So what’s now the purpose of your Education if you want to waste your life on fraudulent activities?
Re: After NYSC, What Next? by 9zcollins(m): 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
Get a moniepoint POS and umbrella and do the needful
Re: After NYSC, What Next? by BrutusOj(m): 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
What else if not hustling?

2 Likes

Re: After NYSC, What Next? by ImoleNaija: 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
For those who have no skills, I would advise you seek graduate trainee jobs immediately after serving and build a career.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After NYSC, What Next? by Lionmachala(m): 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
If u ask me... Na who I go ask

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After NYSC, What Next? by Kendroid: 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
POS definitely grin

1 Like

Re: After NYSC, What Next? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
vickydevoka:

I was shock that my friend join pastoral line of business. He’s now married
Church is a business enterprise.
The prospects of your fortune are brighter if you're a witty fraudster.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After NYSC, What Next? by easytig(m): 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
Mehn make the girls enter street Sharp sharp,enter make up and gele ,enter buying and selling,and the boys enter hustle any which way,or they should travel out of the country,so their sanity won't be compromised.

But they should stay away from prostitution and drug smuggling.
oga batified and oga atikulate no get any plan for them at all.

1 Like

Re: After NYSC, What Next? by whippersnapper(m): 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
POS
Re: After NYSC, What Next? by konfusedgee(m): 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
God has been faithful to me

I also had this fear of what to do with myself after NYSC service

I was retained by the organization I served, worked for 2 years, got fed up with the job, no growth,

I picked up a digital skill,,,, I will never forget the free and super fast Wi-fi at the office. Till today I still miss that Wi-fi

After my resignation without any job at hand, I started applying,, in 4 months of staying at home and developing my digital skill, I got a higher paying job...

In all of this I give God thanks.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After NYSC, What Next? by Jalaw: 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
Aspire your desire to acquire your Maguire
Mjshexy:
Time to make use of the knowledge gained, improvise and think outside the box because life is indeed a battle field cool

1 Like

Re: After NYSC, What Next? by Illegal1(m): 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
In nigeria of today,after Nysc...u either learn handwork or join yahoo
Re: After NYSC, What Next? by Georgeclooneyy: 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
Prayy

1 Like

Re: After NYSC, What Next? by Pengician(m): 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
KdeeHub:
It's been 2 years since John finished NYSC. Allawee had stopped coming in, his plan was to land a high paying job immediately after NYSC unfortunately, life has thrown him lemon but he can't make lemonades. Depression and frustration could be seen boldly written on his face. He is the definition of an "Angry Young Man"

Congratulations on your deployment to your various states and congratulations to the Batch A's who are having their PoP soon. One certain thing is that a large number of the Corp Members after finishing NYSC will black out not knowing what next

The new Corp members will plan to save their allawee but for many, it is their allawee that will save them.

If you must survive immediately after NYSC, have a skill; not just a skill but a digital skill.

If had the opportunity to learn a high income digital skill today for free which would you learn?

Add yours in the comment box!

After NYSC, calm down and plan your life if you don't have a good plan already.
Get to action. Don't be moved by words, let actions move you.
Hustle like your existence depends on hustle.
Re: After NYSC, What Next? by Voiceofthestree: 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
NYSC means Now Your Struggle Continue
The best you can do after this is to start a business. Example of high paying job which you can only learn for few months are Graphic Design, photography, Pos business or get a keke, start a drug business make money and jaapa. Starting a yahoo yahoo is definitely late because you could have hammers millions within that 4years you wasted at the University I don’t know why people are still going to school my uncle say him want send me back to university I told him to give me the money let me start a business or better send me abroad school for Nigeria 🇳🇬 nah scam 100% a Uk college will give you student visa with working permit means you can work while you school Nigeria our leaders don chop the future of our unborn child agbeero way no go secondary school get 5 filling station if I lie as Koko zaria
Re: After NYSC, What Next? by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
Meanwhile some people never get job for over 5 years since graduation

3 Likes

Re: After NYSC, What Next? by Uche1381989: 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
Go hk for Yahoo means
Re: After NYSC, What Next? by izubext007: 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
The next thing to do is get ur PVC and vote for jagaban
Re: After NYSC, What Next? by vickydevoka(m): 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
FreddieGray:

Lol

1 Like

Re: After NYSC, What Next? by Theunbothered: 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
You become unemployed until hunger or suicide kills you.
Re: After NYSC, What Next? by eflintsone(m): 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
Acquire a skill you have passion for , it helped me
Re: After NYSC, What Next? by davidtemi(m): 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
Go home nah
Re: After NYSC, What Next? by icancasestudy: 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
DO YOU LACK REQUIRED EXPERIENCE TO WORK AS ACCOUNTANT? GAIN 2 YEARS WORTH OF PRACTICAL ACCOUNTING EXPERIENCE IN JUST 4 WEEKS

The Practical Accounting Training Academy is run by Jimoh Olalekan & Associates, an Accounting Firm that boast of a team of experienced Chartered Accountants with combined experience of over 30years in providing top-notch accounting, audit, taxation, training, and consulting services to businesses that cut across different industries in Nigeria.

Over the years, we have discovered that the most important thing that help Accountants function optimally is quality hands-on practical experience in accounting roles. This experience is what help close the gap between what is taught in school to accountants and what you should do in the workplace as an accountant.

This practical accounting training will help close this gap and would give participants the hands-on practical experience needed to function efficiently as an accountant in just 4 weeks. This is that one practical accounting training that would take an accountant from zero experience to a highly sought experienced accountant by various businesses in Nigeria.

The training is designed to help accounting undergraduates, fresh/inexperience accounting graduates, accounting job seekers, employed inexperienced accountants, inexperienced chartered accountants in dire need of hands-on practical experience, that desire to improve on their accounting skill or become self-employed professional accountants and in need of mentorship. This is the right training for these set of accountants.

This is a training that is devoid of accounting theories but promise to be super practical and delivers the dream accountant of every business owner. This practical accounting training is what you need right now.

Most importantly, this training would teach participants how to use Microsoft Excel as accounting software to generate the following important IFRS compliant accounting reports needed by businesses conveniently:
1. Income statement
2. Statement of financial position
3. Cash flow statement
4. Trial balance
5. Notes to the accounts

As part of our effort to help accountants become self-employed like other professionals such as medical doctors, engineers etc. we will also teach the business side of accounting profession, we will teach participants how to launch out and start their own accounting business. This is super cool right? Yes, so get in now!

The training will start by 1st of March 2023 and open to JUST 20 people. And the training FEE is super affordable. The training fee is just N10,750 for this first batch ONLY. The other batches will not be less than N50,000. This is to make the training affordable to various cadres of accountants.

To learn more about this training, quickly join our Telegram platform using links provided below:

Registration is now open.
Call 081 377 57 555 to ask any questions that you might have.

NOTE: Registration closes as soon as the class size of 20 is filled up, this is to allow us to monitor every participant individually.
We have enrolled 3 participants, 17 more to go.

How can you register?
Make a transfer of N10,750 to our corporate account below:
Bank: Zenith
Account no: 1017352490
Account name: Jimoh Olalekan and Associates
Then send evidence of payment to our email address or WhatsApp
Email - jimoholalekanandassociates@gmail.com

Who else can register?
1. Parents should register their accountant sons and daughters.
2. Family members should also register accountant brothers and sisters.
3. Friends can also register accountant friends and colleagues.
4. Business owners MUST register their accountants.

To learn more:
Call – 081 377 57 555
Telegram – https:///m94 B

Re: After NYSC, What Next? by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
After NYSC, join APC but you must have a skill or two that fetches money
MajorOvakporaye:
The person who commented after the person who created this thread is the same person as the one who created this thread. If you don't understand this statement, I dey try tell you say the OP and the first to comment guy na same person. E dey try promote em business.
English hard this one
Re: After NYSC, What Next? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
FreddieGray:

The bolded is absolute truth most especially in a nation like Nigeria where the law is meant for the Average/Poor Masses. Infact you couldn't have said it any better.

Most Welathy/Rich people in Nigeria are heavily involved in the aforementioned. It is the reality. Forget about the Business Fronting. It's Just a Decoy to divert Gullible Peoples attention.

It took me some years before i personally figured out the whole abracadabra going on in this world.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After NYSC, What Next? by rolams(m): 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
After NYSC, go and hustle!
Re: After NYSC, What Next? by Raalsalghul: 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
Evolutionlove:

The bolded is absolute truth most especially in a nation like Nigeria where the law is meant for the Average/Poor Masses. Infact you couldn't have said it any better.

Most Welathy/Rich people in Nigeria are heavily involved in the aforementioned. It is the reality. Forget about the Business Fronting. It's Just a Decoy to divert Gullible Peoples attention.

It took me some years before i personally figured out the whole abracadabra going on in this world.

True that.

95% of rich folks in Nigeria are into something shady.

If you know, you know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After NYSC, What Next? by NaijaCover(m): 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
Start Blogging Business And Thank
Re: After NYSC, What Next? by nesgeeek(m): 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
pls what type of digital skill can I learn. I'm still a fresh Corper serving in Kaduna state. I only go to my PPA twice in a week, I have alot of time and I'm confuse of the skill to learn before passing out of my Nysc. I have only nine months left.

2 Likes

Re: After NYSC, What Next? by Mercury12(m): 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
After NYSC, What Next?
Life begins undecided
Re: After NYSC, What Next? by yemzone(m): 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
nesgeeek:
pls what type of digital skill can I learn. I'm still a fresh Corper serving in Kaduna state. I only go to my PPA twice in a week, I have alot of time and I'm confuse of the skill to learn before passing out of my Nysc. I have only nine months left.
What about UI/UX BigsDawNet suggested above? Meet with people who know more about it.

Good luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution / When Is Nysc Camp Opening For Batch B / Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.