Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Peter Obi Yoruba Campaign Song (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Yoruba Campaign Song (Video) (12663 Views)

AtikuOkowa: Campaign Song For Atiku by Zango Is Currently Trending In The North / Atiku Campaign Song Plartform Opens: Young Nigerians Excited / Listen To Trending Atiku Presidential Campaign Song #atikulation (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Yoruba Campaign Song (Video) by CallmeTrinity: 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2023
Nice
Re: Peter Obi Yoruba Campaign Song (Video) by gabbytabby: 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2023
Started with third class in which course. I don't think such are the making of a world bank president

tegrianonigltd:

Obi lives in onitsha, living in Lagos was as fidelity chairman and other 2 banks chairman, with chairman of other corporations, Lagos is Nigeria commercial hub, it house corporations headquarters, just like Johannesburg, New York, London, and co, don’t be stupid and dumb. Obi CV CAN GET HIM WORLD BANK PRESIDENT JOB, if Obi was in sane country even China and Japan, he would be their next president.

Go and read his CV.
Re: Peter Obi Yoruba Campaign Song (Video) by kay1one(m): 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
gabbytabby:
Instead PO took 26milliondollars and invested in his family business no be juju be that.

I don't want pension when him Don cash out.

A fool will always run with lies without evidence...
Re: Peter Obi Yoruba Campaign Song (Video) by ike007(m): 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2023
I wonder how someone can suffer all these years and still suffer when the endsars protest was going on and through the covid 19 era and still went to vote in a PDP and APC candidates..are people supporting these party candidates that daft....? I don't believe it.

The turn out to that endsars protest and all with the likes of olu jecobs and his wife Joke Silva and the the rest of the APC supporters are the ones still campaigning for another mistake. Seriously. To the APC supporters, You voted in Buhari...shame on him. He didn't fulfill anything he said he would...you voted him a second time shame on you guys...you want to now vote in a Buhari..una no like Nigeria o

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Yoruba Campaign Song (Video) by Mrtaye: 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
TheChameleon:
shocked

Charity begins at home.

When you relocate back to a state you governed for 8 years instead of living in Lagos, we will take you serious.

Until then, you will remain social media President.

I am here to harvest tears from grown men who will cry like babies in 3, 2, 1...... grin grin grin
So what should Afenifere now say

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Yoruba Campaign Song (Video) by Mrtaye: 1:42pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tinubupikin122:
If una like make una compose Peter Obi supporters national anthem, he will still lule 😂😂
Military would rather take over if Obi loses

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Yoruba Campaign Song (Video) by jaymichael(m): 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Yoruba Christians are Obidient
I am Yoruba, a Christian, Asiwaju ✌️ na my guy.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Yoruba Campaign Song (Video) by jaymichael(m): 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
I don hear. Still voting Asiwaju✌️
Re: Peter Obi Yoruba Campaign Song (Video) by BISFOYAT(m): 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:

You be do your research well. Because from what I have seen so far. Boss No be so oo. Majority of Yoruba Christians, if not all are voting Tinubu. I am a Yoruba Christian, and my vote is for Tinubu. Aje loni bu. Akanbi lokan. Omo olodo ide.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Yoruba Campaign Song (Video) by Babastrong(m): 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
You hate our tribe especially the muslims among us. But you are campaigning with our language and expecting votes from us.
Oga.... You might have hit your flat head on ground when you're young.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Yoruba Campaign Song (Video) by ASAPFERG: 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
lols Okay oo Ogun,ondo,ekiti are Christian states in SW OBI won’t come 2nd there
fine girl bawo ni smiley
Re: Peter Obi Yoruba Campaign Song (Video) by Kuvasin: 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
Okay...

Believe me, tribalism is an unnatural, induced feeling. It's masked hatred that springs from loathsome generalization based on the actions of a few.

The few times I nearly plunged into becoming a hateful tribalist, Tinubu, Nairaland Urchins and Twitter bats were the cause.

And once again I step into the larger society and begin to relate with persons from this tribe and realize that I shouldn't judge a whole ethnic group as being tribalistic because of the fruits of a few.

Such a wonderful song prepared by forward-thinking, detribalized folk.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Yoruba Campaign Song (Video) by Rapuru14: 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
TheChameleon:
shocked

Charity begins at home.

When you relocate back to a state you governed for 8 years instead of living in Lagos, we will take you serious.

Until then, you will remain social media President.

I am here to harvest tears from grown men who will cry like babies in 3, 2, 1...... grin grin grin

Urchins have no brain🧠
Re: Peter Obi Yoruba Campaign Song (Video) by TheChameleon: 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2023
Rapuru14:

Urchins have no brain🧠

But we have c0cks for your mums and wives. cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Yoruba Campaign Song (Video) by Rapuru14: 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2023
fredoooooo:
Oba iro ... The lying machine himself.. grin

Urchin goandie
Re: Peter Obi Yoruba Campaign Song (Video) by Rapuru14: 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
TheChameleon:

But we have c0cks for your mums and wives. cheesy

Out of point! Symbolism of Urchins.

NO BRAIN!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Yoruba Campaign Song (Video) by Doyou2019: 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Hol' up!
Yesterday, I met two Alfa-looking men at NIS Festac Town, and they are both Obidients!

How about that? grin

This thing no be about religion o. It's just pure love!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Yoruba Campaign Song (Video) by fredoooooo: 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2023
Rapuru14:

Urchin goandie
Bush baby ... cry
Ekun legbere n sun ku grin
Re: Peter Obi Yoruba Campaign Song (Video) by Naira20: 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
Copy the YouTube link.
Go to y2mate.com
Paste it
Download as video or mp3

stevinmayowa1:
Lovely song. Kudos

Pls how can I download it
Re: Peter Obi Yoruba Campaign Song (Video) by harmony75: 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
Wow one Nigeria this is beautiful 🇳🇬❣️🇳🇬
Re: Peter Obi Yoruba Campaign Song (Video) by placeofallure(f): 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:

I AM NOT
Re: Peter Obi Yoruba Campaign Song (Video) by UnfairLife7(m): 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Obi lives in onitsha, living in Lagos was as fidelity chairman and other 2 banks chairman, with chairman of other corporations, Lagos is Nigeria commercial hub, it house corporations headquarters, just like Johannesburg, New York, London, and co, don’t be stupid and dumb. Obi CV CAN GET HIM WORLD BANK PRESIDENT JOB, if Obi was in sane country even China and Japan, he would be their next president.

Go and read his CV.
Lol

Same Obi who graduated with third class with no honours? Dey play 😀😀😀
Re: Peter Obi Yoruba Campaign Song (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Lol

Same Obi who graduated with third class with no honours? Dey play 😀😀😀

He graduated with a 2.2, even if it was with a 3rd, he could still achieve all, then he is a rare being. He is an alumni of all Ivy League universities. I am of 2. It takes men to get there, to further more, acquire skills, go look at his cv. If not for politics sha, na mentor you go dey look Obi sha. Politics make Una Dey look who Una suppose dey look up to dey hate them.

3rd class chairman Una SEC, chairman fidelity chairman 2 other banks, chairman tech company, built businesses, sat across boardrooms home and abroad, govern a state go 8 years, so many more, WHAT A 3rd class.
Re: Peter Obi Yoruba Campaign Song (Video) by sreamsense: 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
You think yorubas are number one in entertainment for nothing. They are only being creative to make name and money from LP. These ones are only doing their entertainment businesses, there is no probability all these entertainers will even vote for obi. Either they are just promoting themselves or they are doing it to cash in. With all these songs and other promotions for obi in LP, obi cann't get more than 10,000 votes in any south west states outside Lagos. If obi is in a structured party, is a different thing, but as it is now without structure; he can't win any local government in South west including Lagos.

Only advantage of this song is to make people happy for a while and then resume their headache after 25th Feb on LP. Is it today we are just seeing campaign jingle? LP members can laugh temporarily to relax their nerves because wailing is nearby waiting for LP on 25th Feb when they begin to hear LP 45 votes in some local governments outside south east. Focus will still be on PDP and APC on election day, for LP; no ward leaders for many towns and villages, no no local government chairmen, no house of assembly, no governor and many more; but obi members are southing youths up and down. The same youths you can not mobilize to fill all those ward and other post vacancies.

Those that are following PDP, APC, APGA in their large numbers are they not youths? All these noise makers will be taught lessons on the 25th Feb, then they will be able to understand and define "structure" in political context very well.
Re: Peter Obi Yoruba Campaign Song (Video) by Pamty(m): 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
Pecunia:
Beloved, can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May God meet you at the point of your needs, amen.
Acct num; [First Bank
My name is Faith
God bless you richly

Kindly email me.

Pamilerinbamidele@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Peter Obi Yoruba Campaign Song (Video) by dominique(f): 4:00am On Feb 02, 2023
Pamty:

Kindly email me.

Pamilerinbamidele@gmail.com

Thanks

He's a fraud that opens multiple accounts to beg.
Re: Peter Obi Yoruba Campaign Song (Video) by clockwisereport: 1:18am On Feb 06, 2023
Pamty:

Kindly email me.

....gmail...

Thanks

That guy is a fraudster
Re: Peter Obi Yoruba Campaign Song (Video) by Abelai: 1:48am On Feb 06, 2023
Naira20:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66awxLcs-DU

Whao, this is very refreshing. A new Nigeria is, indeed, POssible. See as I dey dance where I dey. It reminded me of the cultural troupe of high school days. Many thanks to my wonderful Yoruba people for choosing character, competence, and capacity over Baba Emilokan, whose demential is getting worse by the day. We can't afford to have another Paul Biya of Cameroon or Salva Kiir of South Sudan!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akpabio Bags Best Governor In Africa Award / PDP Will Win The Elections- Wike / El-rufai’s Religious Policies Will Tear Nigeria Apart – Shi’ites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.