Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,180 members, 7,845,876 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Friendly Reminders: Mike Igini Explained The New Election Law. Great Resource � - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Friendly Reminders: Mike Igini Explained The New Election Law. Great Resource � (240 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Dino Melaye From The Senate, Orders New Election / Mike Igini, RO Begged Me To Accept Manipulated Result For Obot Akara Lga–witness / Mike Igini Revealing How Election Results Would Be Transmitted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friendly Reminders: Mike Igini Explained The New Election Law. Great Resource � by Elfree: 9:48am On Jan 31, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttz0MMT4Pug

Good morning friends,

It's very important and critical that we fully understand how this new election law works, so we can dictate when INEC officials are rigging our votes.

We cannot afford to lose any single vote over avoidable mistakes. Please share to sensitize your friends. Thank you.

May God bless your day.
Re: Friendly Reminders: Mike Igini Explained The New Election Law. Great Resource � by Racoon(m): 10:01am On Jan 31, 2023
The electoral act/law is one legacy the disastrous Buhari-led APC govt is going to bequeath upon this nation. Kudos to him. I am sure members of the NASS who passed it into law may have never thoroughly studied what it is all about.

1 Like

Re: Friendly Reminders: Mike Igini Explained The New Election Law. Great Resource � by mrvitalis(m): 10:08am On Jan 31, 2023
This man should be the next INEC chairman

2 Likes

Re: Friendly Reminders: Mike Igini Explained The New Election Law. Great Resource � by emmanuelbrown26: 10:33am On Jan 31, 2023
mrvitalis:
This man should be the next INEC chairman
I watched d guy's interview, I started laughing bcs the anchor of d show wanted to cut him off but d guy said that they should allow him to talk unless they don't want him to grant d interview. Dis new electoral will expose many people, it will reduce some political lions to political ant, it will tell a heavy name not a money name

1 Like

Re: Friendly Reminders: Mike Igini Explained The New Election Law. Great Resource � by mrvitalis(m): 10:40am On Jan 31, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

I watched d guy's interview, I started laughing bcs the anchor of d show wanted to cut him off but d guy said that they should allow him to talk unless they don't want him to grant d interview. Dis new electoral will expose many people, it will reduce some political lions to political ant, it will tell a heavy name not a money name
This guy that spoiled akpabio rigging plan in akwa ibom ...and you can't even bribe him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friendly Reminders: Mike Igini Explained The New Election Law. Great Resource � by emmanuelbrown26: 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2023
mrvitalis:

This guy that spoiled akpabio rigging plan in akwa ibom ...and you can't even bribe him
D guy talked so tough and hard on d upcoming elections. I see dis election as one of d best, going by some structures in place

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naira Scarcity: Buhari Indicts Bank Ceos / Senate President Ahmed Lawan Wins At The Supreme Court / Being Nigeria's President Is Overrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.