Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Who Threatened To Kidnap Adamawa Businessman's Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Who Threatened To Kidnap Adamawa Businessman's Wife (15325 Views)

Lagos Police Arrest 19 Suspected Cultists; Recover Arms (Photos) / Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos / Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Boy For Killing His 18-Year-Old Girlfriend In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Who Threatened To Kidnap Adamawa Businessman's Wife by nwekeugochukwu: 10:33am On Jan 31, 2023
Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Man Who Threatened To Kidnap Adamawa Businessman's Wife

The Adamawa state police command has arrested a 19-year-old man identified as Hadi Maigari, for allegedly threatening to kidnap a man's wife after asking her to pay N10 million ransom to prevent the kidnap, IGBERETV reports.

According to the police, the suspect who is a herder and hails from Kwanan Yaji in Gombi LGA in Zamfara state, had called his victim on the phone making a demand of N10 million and that failure to pay the money, his wife or mother will be abducted and also his house will be destroyed.

After his arrest, the suspect admitted having perpetrated the alleged crime, confessed that it was one Ahmadu ( now at large) who forwarded the phone numbers of his victim, Alh. Iliyasu Bello, of Wauro Jabbe in Yola South LGA and one Buba of Ngurore, whom he had called and threatened. He told the police that he put a call to Alh. Iliyasu and told him everything about his life, the whereabout of his mother, wife as well as the location of house in Jalingo, Taraba state. He said he demanded N10million from Alh. Iliyasu and N1.5million from Buba, respectively, or risk abduction, saying that he was planning to buy cattle with the money.

The suspect pleaded with his victim to pardon him and pledged to offer him the sum of N600, 000.

Confirming the arrest, the spokesperson of the state police command, SP Suleiman Yahaya Nguroje, said the command received a complaint from one Alh. Iliyasu, over threat to his life and that of his family members from unknown persons.

The spokesperson stated that after receiving the complaint, the Commissioner of Police, CP SK Akande, ordered for an immediate investigation into the matter. He said that the police investigation led to the arrest of the suspect who will be arraigned in court as soon as possible.

https://igberetvnews.com/1437901/police-arrest-19-year-old-man-threatened-kidnap-adamawa-businessmans-wife/

Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Who Threatened To Kidnap Adamawa Businessman's Wife by Dreal1247: 10:38am On Jan 31, 2023
Why are you people blurring the face of a criminal. He should proudly display his face for the world to see.
Criminality is gradually becoming a normalcy in our society. People want to make money and become millionaires at the detriment of their integrity. The end shall justify the means.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Who Threatened To Kidnap Adamawa Businessman's Wife by Shalommy(f): 10:41am On Jan 31, 2023
Chaii.. Aboki, Na them!. Terrorists.... Tueehh

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Who Threatened To Kidnap Adamawa Businessman's Wife by Jestin: 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
Mumu kidnaper with cow brain.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Who Threatened To Kidnap Adamawa Businessman's Wife by Lionmachala(m): 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
Unbelievable
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Who Threatened To Kidnap Adamawa Businessman's Wife by Kennitrust(m): 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
As this boy mission failed

So will Tinubu mission in misleading Nigeria fail.

God no go shame us

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Who Threatened To Kidnap Adamawa Businessman's Wife by NaijaCover(m): 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
Is Speechless
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Who Threatened To Kidnap Adamawa Businessman's Wife by BobbieZion(m): 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
Dumbest criminal.......

This guy is as foolish as the youths who want to vote for their ancestors who have left their generations in perpetual poverty in the last 6 decades.

They are also ready to receive crumbs of bread in a dubious bid to have the whole loaf from the Devil's Advocate.

I am talking about the senseless Tinubu supporters who want to blackmail the whole of Nigeria, in a bid to install an arrogant slur speaking kleptomaniac....

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Who Threatened To Kidnap Adamawa Businessman's Wife by shuttox: 1:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
Karma don catch am

An illiterate kidnapper

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Who Threatened To Kidnap Adamawa Businessman's Wife by Lovenorth: 1:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
Useless boy, this is the kinds of people babalu is brainwashing grin

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Who Threatened To Kidnap Adamawa Businessman's Wife by zoghys: 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
Dreal1247:
Why are you people blurring the face of a criminal. He should proudly display his face for the world to see.

Innocent until proven guilty by the court of law.
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Who Threatened To Kidnap Adamawa Businessman's Wife by Okiton: 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
cheesy

Him don ripe for prison
Let the law take it full course

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Who Threatened To Kidnap Adamawa Businessman's Wife by Buhari4sale: 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
Castrate him ASAP because he will definitely fvck the woman if he eventually kidnapped her.

As it is like this, it's only sex that makes me reason kidnapping a fresh woman who con get money join but it isn't the will of God for me to be a kidnapper.

This is why I'm working hard in order to have sex, fรบn, wonderful moments with different ladies of my choice. Especially the ones with pumped pussy face, hot cream legs and perky breast. Sometimes I do lick pvssy but I can't do such with a married woman even though I never chop married puna before. But huge /pvssy is my favourite.

I enjoy cowgirl whenever I'm fvvking the girl of my choice, it gives me so much joy seeing her rolling over my dicck with her eyes closed while placing her hands on my chest. I feel gracious and blessed. That was the only moment when I truly feel like the man in charge befoew I turn her around for doggie or missionary.

Oh na, Nairaland I dey รณรฒ shocked

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Who Threatened To Kidnap Adamawa Businessman's Wife by ugodson(m): 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2023
Nothing person no go see for North
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Who Threatened To Kidnap Adamawa Businessman's Wife by Aboguede(m): 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2023
Simple and clean but them don spoil am
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Who Threatened To Kidnap Adamawa Businessman's Wife by TheAdvocate(m): 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2023
Gombi LGA is in Adamawa state not Zamfara state.
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Who Threatened To Kidnap Adamawa Businessman's Wife by Blaze14k: 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2023
This is not a joke cos kidnapping is now a lucrative business. Thank God he was arrested
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Who Threatened To Kidnap Adamawa Businessman's Wife by Kennitrust(m): 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
Stupid boy.

Atiku say North VOTE belong to him

Tinubu call it his turn

Peter obi say it Nigerians turn

Choose between the s selfish candidate and the one that include you

Just be wise with this golden opportunity.

Get your pvc
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Who Threatened To Kidnap Adamawa Businessman's Wife by bigdammyj: 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
Noted.
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Who Threatened To Kidnap Adamawa Businessman's Wife by Isabi4lov: 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2023
Why blurring his face undecided him sef wan hammer before Dec
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Who Threatened To Kidnap Adamawa Businessman's Wife by alpharoyalty: 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
Fulanis
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Who Threatened To Kidnap Adamawa Businessman's Wife by dayleke: 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2023
Hmmmm......

Na wah o....

One Yaba left escapee up there at 1:20pm don find im long lost brother....

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ‘€
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Who Threatened To Kidnap Adamawa Businessman's Wife by Hassanmaye(m): 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Man Who Threatened To Kidnap Adamawa Businessman's Wife

https://igberetvnews.com/1437901/police-arrest-19-year-old-man-threatened-kidnap-adamawa-businessmans-wife/
Why are you covering the face of criminals? It's part of deterrence, if former governors can be forced to Carry EFCC FLier who's a poverty stricken criminals since their parents can't borning anyhow?
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Who Threatened To Kidnap Adamawa Businessman's Wife by Charismatic107: 2:00pm On Jan 31, 2023
shocked
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Who Threatened To Kidnap Adamawa Businessman's Wife by Charismatic107: 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
Why blurring the face of a criminal, I am sure you wouldn't have cover his face if the suspect is from the south. The stupid boy is even planning to buy cattle from the proceeds of is crime.
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Who Threatened To Kidnap Adamawa Businessman's Wife by UnabashedIPOB: 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
Dreal1247:
Criminality is gradually becoming a normalcy in our society. People want to make money and become millionaires at the detriment of their integrity. The end shall justify the means.

Let me guess the reason his face was blurred, he must be a FULANI man...who are the owners of Nigeria! Nigeria is NOT for you. Know that and know peace!
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Who Threatened To Kidnap Adamawa Businessman's Wife by KaptainAfrika: 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
She get big nyash?
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Who Threatened To Kidnap Adamawa Businessman's Wife by Iamstillpossibl: 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lol. Imagine, asking for ransom in advance....silly boy. He should be seriously drilled and dealt with. He could be serious and might have even kidnapped before.
Re: Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Who Threatened To Kidnap Adamawa Businessman's Wife by Segzy19: 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2023
Better! They should lock him up for a while and seriously warn him or even sign an undertaking...

No threat should be ignored nowadays

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Detains 3 Fake Nigerian Oil Suppliers For Defrauding Ghanaian Of N20m (pics / Police Kill Six Kidnappers In Rivers / Stop Benue Killings: Protest Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.