Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,120 members, 7,849,498 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Open To Work As A Analyst - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Open To Work As A Analyst (183 Views)

What's A Red Flag That Makes You Decline To Work For A Company? / Looking For Foreign Remote Jobs Open To Nigerians? Try These Five Websites / Work As A Teacher With An Encouraging Pay Of 120k Per Month.. Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open To Work As A Analyst by Codaks: 12:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
My name is Codaks,A data analyst

I use python, matplotlib, seaborn to help companies gain insight by visualisation of their data's to help them know about their past events to be able to make future decision for the growth of their business.

Feel free to contact me on
WhatsApp: https:///qr/AMNU7KI4SGTJH1
Twitter: @Oluwasegun_py

(1) (Reply)

Copywriter Or Content Writer?? / Registered Nurse / Dean's Scholarship Award At University Of Manchester In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.