Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea (20595 Views)

Meet Jayden Adetiba: Biography, Arsenal Sign 9-Year-Old Nigerian In South Africa / Man United Gets Willian From Chelsea / Chelsea Sign Jorginho On A Five-year Deal From Napoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by betshopagent(m): 12:44am On Feb 01, 2023
Naajjii:

This is just temporary, can only play when Partey or Xhaka is not fit or come in as substitute. Atleast he is better than Lokonga.
I see arteta benching party for jorgingho. I told you first.party go dey chop bench
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by betshopagent(m): 12:44am On Feb 01, 2023
Numerouno94:

True talk. Let's keep our fingers crossed. Gud night bro.
same to bro.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 01, 2023
When You Are Not Aware Of This Anything Can Kill You

Apostle Joshua Selman

Listen And Learn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5EBHL4GEdA
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by KanuSE: 12:46am On Feb 01, 2023
parcydrix:

Chelsea is not dead you don't know football watch our for next season Chelsea would be one of the most dangerous teams in europe

Maybe next season will ultimately usher in Mr Potter's sack becoz everyone is waiting to see if he would know how well to play these stars he now has.
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by SouthSouth1914: 12:49am On Feb 01, 2023
immanuelsize:
Nice move for him. At least he may win epl trophy and equally stand a chance to play champions league next season (top 4 assured) because chelsea is dead already. No hope of going to ordinary conference talk more of europa if he stays at that rented stadium.

You must have bought a dead player from Chelsea. Kids talking without brains
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by IFSHR: 1:15am On Feb 01, 2023
Numerouno94:

He was simply angry after Arsenal last mudryk to Chelsea. Btw, he made a salient point. Arsenal still has more to do cos City is firmly behind.

City has no work to do...they will just win all their matches....?
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by 43Ronin: 1:38am On Feb 01, 2023
Tenses:

My gut feeling tells me Jorginho will come good for arsenal and after this season arsenal will sell him for €35 million to Barcelona.
Jorginho don cast. Him go overflop tire 4 arsenal. Bad signing
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by tunapawizzy: 1:45am On Feb 01, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
Chelsea will surely miss his back pass
chelsea will miss this below
https://twitter.com/Sarvioo/status/1620451416354721792?s=20&t=7dbzPZiuoGytzDWwe_Hxgg
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by tunapawizzy: 1:51am On Feb 01, 2023
Naajjii:

This is just temporary, can only play when Partey or Xhaka is not fit or come in as substitute. Atleast he is better than Lokonga.

and its in these few moments that he will cost arsenal the league, see for yourself, only chelsea fans understand who Jorginho is. Jorginho doesnt need more than 5mins in a game to spoil the hardwork of others for the remaining 85mins...see this
https://twitter.com/Sarvioo/status/1620451416354721792?s=20&t=7dbzPZiuoGytzDWwe_Hxgg
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by k4all(m): 3:52am On Feb 01, 2023
Good move baller
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by sylve11: 4:13am On Feb 01, 2023
Freshtruth:
we had 16 games to go and you believe arsenal can win this league lol arsenal is just a place holder for city should arsenal have just 2 draws things we cahnge cheesy enjoy your honeymoon for now because they we play city home and away, face Newcastle away, Chelsea, and relegation teams. Manchester city is capable of winning their next 16games they have done it before (2018/2019) (2021/2022) so chill bro and enjoy your top 4 finish

Pep will so allow Arsenal to beat his team. I don't trust pep; He's a good friend of Arteta. cool
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by entrep88: 4:48am On Feb 01, 2023
immanuelsize:
Nice move for him. At least he may win epl trophy and equally stand a chance to play champions league next season (top 4 assured) because chelsea is dead already. No hope of going to ordinary conference talk more of europa if he stays at that rented stadium.
you are shaking a very big table with many glass cup on top of it bro, ah no dey o if the agbero Chelsea fans come for your head... I wish you the best of luck cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by BeanX(m): 4:54am On Feb 01, 2023
Welcome to the winning team
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by alhajiabdulbuha: 4:57am On Feb 01, 2023
INSHA ALLAHU peter Obi and Datti Ahmed Yusuf We in the north Love
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by 8stargeneral: 5:56am On Feb 01, 2023
Arsenal dey play
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by Rashdimuh(m): 6:18am On Feb 01, 2023
IFSHR:

Obviously, you are an arsenal fan.....it's easy for a team in 10th to finish in top 4 beacause of the new players they signed...of which most of them will be joining after the summer....but yet 5point and a game in hand is nothing.......you are a plastic Arsenal fan... You wish your club lose 3 match in a roll for ? ....obviously Chelsea should be the club you are supporting

Lols
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by Reference(m): 6:54am On Feb 01, 2023
The Gunners have a fetish for Chelsea pensioners.
Galas, Cech, Willian and others all move to the other side of London typically for a year long gratuity.
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by tuzle(m): 6:58am On Feb 01, 2023
Freshtruth:
we had 16 games to go and you believe arsenal can win this league lol arsenal is just a place holder for city should arsenal have just 2 draws things we cahnge cheesy enjoy your honeymoon for now because they we play city home and away, face Newcastle away, Chelsea, and relegation teams. Manchester city are capable of winning their next 16games they have done it before (2018/2019) (2021/2022) so chill bro and enjoy your top 4 finish
so u believe man city won't lose or draw again and only arsenal will lose or draw abi? Continue they play. Just focus on ur club

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by Okechinwadike: 7:02am On Feb 01, 2023
Kinzo0917:
. You be mumu. Even if I am an arsenal fans, that does not mean I won't say d truth. No team wins the league with just 5 points lead when we are just starting d second half of d season .Yes, I want my team to win, but I have to be frank to my level of seasoning .. hope u gat dat kid
check the year Blackburn rovers won the league how many points the use
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by tuzle(m): 7:04am On Feb 01, 2023
Numerouno94:

Exactly wat I was discussing wit a frnd few hours ago. I wonder wat Arteta was tinkin. Arsenal plays a very pacy, high pressing football at the moment. Everyone is always on the run. Jorginho is a sluggish kind of player who luvs back passes. Can such a player fits into Arsenal's current style of play? Well that's a food for thought.

Cc: Ojeemah, wat are ur thoughts abt this signing?
I remember when I use to think xhaka was too slow and won't fit into our team , but look at xhaka now playing very well. Joeginho was bought to add extra quality to our bench and not to start games

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by Shawl001(m): 7:34am On Feb 01, 2023
Welcome Jorg!
Your coming will please us.

Amen.
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by AutoConsult: 7:46am On Feb 01, 2023
immanuelsize:
Lol. Why do you hate Chelsea so much?
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by alobright17(m): 7:51am On Feb 01, 2023
Kinzo0917:
. I AM AN 100% ARSENAL FANS, BUT I CAN BOLDLY TELL YOU THAT CHELSEA IS NOT DEAD. WRITE IT DOWN TODAY, CHELSEA WILL MAKE TOP 4 WITH ALL THEIR SIGNINGS. ARSENAL FANS, LET STOP CHEST BOASTING. LET PRAY WE WIN THE LEAGUE ELSE, THE WAY OTHER FANS GO LAUGH US EH… WE STILL HAVE 18 MORE GAMES TO GO WITH JUST 5 POINTS LEAD AND A GAME IN HAND. JUST A LOSS AND A DRAW, IT IS OVER. PLZ, LET TAKE IT EASY ABEG
. Long way to go is not only for Arsenal na , and currently Arsenal is balling and they sabi collect maximum point from these stubborn small teams , even if Chelsea hit form this season they won’t beat man united Man City and Newcastle or even Arsenal in the top4 race. E go shock you when Chelsea fans go start shouting either Borley or potter out soon or later,

Chelsea never buy pass world class players pass psg yet they’re struggling. EPL no be anyone’s mate-
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by AutoConsult: 7:52am On Feb 01, 2023
IFSHR:

Obviously, you are an arsenal fan.....it's easy for a team in 10th to finish in top 4 beacause of the new players they signed...of which most of them will be joining after the summer....but yet 5point and a game in hand is nothing.......you are a plastic Arsenal fan... You wish your club lose 3 match in a roll for ? ....obviously Chelsea should be the club you are supporting

Dude, are you writing this from your dream? Most of them will join in the summer? Who is this guy? 😂😂 Have you even checked how many points is between top four and that 10th? Stop talking blindly young man. The guy you quoted just said the truth. Man City will likely topple you guyz. They are far more experienced, and that arsenal squad has no real depth. A couple of injuries to key players can destroy your season. I'm a Chelsea fan, but this season, I want Arsenal to win it, but nothing is certain here. 18 games is a lot.
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by Judolisco(m): 8:01am On Feb 01, 2023
IFSHR:

So mancity will win all their games....UCL is their priority.....they just lost cancelo to Bayern.....what will become of them if players like ..haaland gets injured? Or KDB....? They drew with Everton fighting relegation....city is not invincible...just because you want Arsenal to fall short ...you then place city on a pedestrian.....make Una dey logical in your points ..arsenal will drop points ...so will city
pep fit play without striker... U no sabi guardiola... Uno see guodogan dey strike for am last season
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by Okoroawusa: 8:09am On Feb 01, 2023
Jorginho of Chelsea? Which kind yeye buy is this?
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by Emola12(m): 8:27am On Feb 01, 2023
parcydrix:

Chelsea is not dead you don't know football watch our for next season Chelsea would be one of the most dangerous teams in europe
dangerous indeed just dey play shogbo grin ; D
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by immanuelsize: 8:28am On Feb 01, 2023
AutoConsult:

Lol. Why do you hate Chelsea so much?
it is natural for a fan to dislike a particular club more than other ones. So, will you tell me that you have the same equal likeness you have for the club you are supporting with other clubs?
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by Ebubu: 8:29am On Feb 01, 2023
immanuelsize:
you get mouth ogrin
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by immanuelsize: 8:30am On Feb 01, 2023
entrep88:

you are shaking a very big table with many glass cup on top of it bro, ah no dey o if the agbero Chelsea fans come for your head... I wish you the best of luck cheesy grin grin grin
lol... no worry, we know how to handle them
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by immanuelsize: 8:32am On Feb 01, 2023
Ebubu:
you get mouth ogrin
in Lei Mohammed voice.... If you see something, say something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos / Samuel Kalu Suffered From Dehydration Not Heart Attack / Nottingham Forest Knock Out Arsenal In 4th Round Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.