Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea (20600 Views)

Meet Jayden Adetiba: Biography, Arsenal Sign 9-Year-Old Nigerian In South Africa / Man United Gets Willian From Chelsea / Chelsea Sign Jorginho On A Five-year Deal From Napoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by immanuelsize: 8:34am On Feb 01, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

You must have bought a dead player from Chelsea. Kids talking without brains
the pains have shifted and dwell in someone's heart. Sorry
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by Kinzo0917(m): 8:35am On Feb 01, 2023
IFSHR:

Insults for ? What truth ?....that Chelsea can finish fourth from 10th, and chase out who ....united ? Newcastle ? .... grin grin but Arsenal can't finish 1st with 5point and a potential of making it 8th. Your sense of logic is laughable and same time appalling... Na real level of your seasoning true true ...Pele o old man
No need to waste my time with you. Your level of reasoning is lower than that of a kid. If you quote me again, may incurable sickness come upon you, stay with you and overtake you to your grave.
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by immanuelsize: 8:36am On Feb 01, 2023
tunize:

Which league? If Arsenal Carry league quote me i go give you 10k
mind you i'm not gunner's fan but instead of city to win it, i will support arsenal to win it. Moreover, they have all it takes to win it.
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by immanuelsize: 8:38am On Feb 01, 2023
jamesversion:

Nice emphasis. Cos Arsenal playing well at the moment hasn't won them anything. Still doesn't guarantee them anything. The league is a marathon. undecided

Jorginho won the UCL with Chelsea. Not for nothing, that guarantees Chelsea a special place in his heart forever. I must say, The UCL is a trophy Arsenal can never win until this world ends. tongue
i wish arsenal fans will see this and come after you.
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by Kinzo0917(m): 8:39am On Feb 01, 2023
samfrancis1:
Brozz he’s just trying to say anything can happen., it’s a game of soccer
. No mind d mumu. He level of reasoning is so childish. All this kids weh still dey chop their mama food
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by IFSHR: 8:40am On Feb 01, 2023
AutoConsult:

Dude, are you writing this from your dream? Most of them will join in the summer? Who is this guy? 😂😂 Have you even checked how many points is between top four and that 10th? Stop talking blindly young man. The guy you quoted just said the truth. Man City will likely topple you guyz. They are far more experienced, and that arsenal squad has no real depth. A couple of injuries to key players can destroy your season. I'm a Chelsea fan, but this season, I want Arsenal to win it, but nothing is certain here. 18 games is a lot.

You are the dreaming one here.....kindly mention the team that you will topple out of the top 4.... Some of the player you signed is joining by summer so ?.... We are playing city soon ....so talk about depth na wetin Una bad belle don dey talk all season....oh Jesus is injured they will start losing ....e no work....why wont he be right when he supports your illogical view.....it's easy for your Chelsea to enter top 4 with almost 10 point in between them and top 4...but a team with a 5point lead and a place for a potential 8 can't win the league because city will win all their matches and topple them...you can see you are the joker......abeg go rest.....na here you dey.....we go see the end by May
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by immanuelsize: 8:40am On Feb 01, 2023
betshopagent:
bet also that arsenal wud win the leaque make your scrotum lost.
i love my scrotum when it reaches this point. I can't try such gambling abeg
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by IFSHR: 8:41am On Feb 01, 2023
Kinzo0917:
No need to waste my time with you. Your level of reasoning is lower than that of a kid. If you quote me again, may incurable sickness come upon you, stay with you and overtake you to your grave.

I quote you.....mumu like you.....na you dey suffer already.....na you need help....ewu grin grin

I quoted you and never once insulted you...so you can't strike an intelligent convo when someone's else have an opposing opinion without replying with frustration and bitterness ....idiot

Better send your aza make I help your life......

Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by immanuelsize: 8:43am On Feb 01, 2023
Officialmrt:
Shut up
so you have finaly escaped from prison
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by soojar(m): 9:04am On Feb 01, 2023
Kinzo0917:
. NEXT TIME, TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ MESSAGES BEFORE REPLYING. I WROTE EARLIER BEFORE THIS YOUR CHILDISH REPLY THAT WE ARSENAL FANS SHOULD STOP CHEST BOASTING THAT WE HAVE WON THE LEAGUE WHEN THERE ARE STILL HAVE MORE GAMES TO GO. THAT NO TEAM WINS THE LEAGUE WITH JUST 5 POINTS LEAD. BUT because OF YOUR HATRED FOR ARSENAL, YOU COULD NOT DECIPHER WHAT I WROTE. NO WONDER MOST OF YOU FAIL YOUR EXAMS.

Chest beating or Boasting.
Either of the above is the correct word/phrase

We learn everyday
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by JJuanMiguel: 9:16am On Feb 01, 2023
IFSHR:

Chelsea have more at stake....if they don't get Europe football, then it's a bad season......Arsenal fighting for the title came much earlier than expected or if you were asked to name the top 4 at the start of the season, will you even name arsenal Inthe top 4.....no pressure for Arsenal ....they have the team to finish in the top 2........
Rest
Chelsea finished 10th in 2016 and went on to win the league 2017.

Arsenal fans are beginning to make noise too much cos of the hope they have in winning the league for the first time in 20 years.
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by JJuanMiguel: 9:18am On Feb 01, 2023
IFSHR:

You are the dreaming one here.....kindly mention the team that you will topple out of the top 4.... Some of the player you signed is joining by summer so ?.... We are playing city soon ....so talk about depth na wetin Una bad belle don dey talk all season....oh Jesus is injured they will start losing ....e no work....why wont he be right when he supports your illogical view.....it's easy for your Chelsea to enter top 4 with almost 10 point in between them and top 4...but a team with a 5point lead and a place for a potential 8 can't win the league because city will win all their matches and topple them...you can see you are the joker......abeg go rest.....na here you dey.....we go see the end by May
Maybe because arsenal is a serial bottler.
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by IFSHR: 9:19am On Feb 01, 2023
JJuanMiguel:

Maybe because arsenal is a serial bottler.

Jokes on you...if you think this Arsenal...is the one of old...keep waiting for their downfall.....

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by IFSHR: 9:21am On Feb 01, 2023
JJuanMiguel:

Rest
Chelsea finished 10th in 2016 and went on to win the league 2017.

Arsenal fans are beginning to make noise too much cos of the hope they have in winning the league for the first time in 20 years.

Thanks for the observation.....we have more more of those cups than you....even with the 20years stop gap......we makes noise more than Chelsea fans?...if enjoying our winning is an headache to you lot....that's ok you not us......
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by DrinkWater10: 9:26am On Feb 01, 2023
betshopagent:
no loud am. Best penalty taker in EPL is jorgingho. Na him get am oh.
Toney and Bruno are better
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by RolexOfGeneva(m): 9:51am On Feb 01, 2023
Kinzo0917:
. I AM AN 100% ARSENAL FANS, BUT I CAN BOLDLY TELL YOU THAT CHELSEA IS NOT DEAD. WRITE IT DOWN TODAY, CHELSEA WILL MAKE TOP 4 WITH ALL THEIR SIGNINGS. ARSENAL FANS, LET STOP CHEST BOASTING. LET PRAY WE WIN THE LEAGUE ELSE, THE WAY OTHER FANS GO LAUGH US EH… WE STILL HAVE 18 MORE GAMES TO GO WITH JUST 5 POINTS LEAD AND A GAME IN HAND. JUST A LOSS AND A DRAW, IT IS OVER. PLZ, LET TAKE IT EASY ABEG
Shut up. You are not an Arsenal fan. You are a Chelsea fan.
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by betshopagent(m): 10:06am On Feb 01, 2023
DrinkWater10:

Toney and Bruno are better
google it.b4 u even knew Bruno, jorgingho has been scoring panelka b4 Bruno came to england.Bruno is no2,jorgingho first, as for toney; don't even bring him to the discussions.Tonry has scored all his penalties but he has not taken enof to be ranked in that bracket.If takes the no of penalties that jorgingho n Bruno has taken, he would miss more penalties than the duo.
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by freshboi88: 10:07am On Feb 01, 2023
I would take Jorginho over Sambi Lonkonga as back up to Thomas partey any day anytime, dude brought to play Europa league games to give partey rest and focus for the epl. This arteta get sense
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by betshopagent(m): 10:08am On Feb 01, 2023
immanuelsize:

i love my scrotum when it reaches this point. I can't try such gambling abeg
grin.see ya life? Ordinary scrotum oh
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by immanuelsize: 10:16am On Feb 01, 2023
betshopagent:
grin.see ya life? Ordinary scrotum oh
if yours is 'ordinary', mine is not.
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by blueAgent(m): 11:29am On Feb 01, 2023
tunapawizzy:

and its in these few moments that he will cost arsenal the league, see for yourself, only chelsea fans understand who Jorginho is. Jorginho doesnt need more than 5mins in a game to spoil the hardwork of others for the remaining 85mins...see this
https://twitter.com/Sarvioo/status/1620451416354721792?s=20&t=7dbzPZiuoGytzDWwe_Hxgg

Says clueless Chelsea fans who do not understand or know football tactics.

Mind you chelshit would not make even top 6.
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by fcbelle72(f): 11:35am On Feb 01, 2023
...Chealshit don scam Assnal... Laugh don finish me grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by JJuanMiguel: 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
IFSHR:

Jokes on you...if you think this Arsenal...is the one of old...keep waiting for their downfall.....
What's the difference
Just one player almost got injured and people started crying
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by JJuanMiguel: 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
blueAgent:

Doesn't matter
Chelsea finished 6th in 2013 and still qualified for the ucl cos they won the trophy that assnal a local domestic club don't even have in their entire history
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by IFSHR: 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
JJuanMiguel:

What's the difference
Just one player almost got injured and people started crying

Because he is important....take haaland out of the current city....he scored over 70 % of city's goal.....take rashford out of united......take botman out of castle.....I cant really say same of Chelsea cos most of them are shit this season...except silva
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by JJuanMiguel: 12:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
IFSHR:

Because he is important....take haaland out of the current city....he scored over 70 % of city's goal.....take rashford out of united......take botman out of castle.....I cant really say same of Chelsea cos most of them are shit this season...except silva
Lol
You even fell into the trap i set for you.
Kante has only played two games this season
While regular players like James and Chilwell have missed more than half of the games, missing world cup too.
Go and check Chelsea injury list even now and see how long it is.

Before halaand, city were playing well and scoring. They are just playing to his strengths cos he's there. When city won the league a season before Liverpool, kdb was out for almost the season and they readjusted.
That's how to spot a good team/squad.
What arsenal is doing is similar to what Leicester did in 2016.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by blueAgent(m): 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
JJuanMiguel:

Doesn't matter
Chelsea finished 6th in 2013 and still qualified for the ucl cos they won the trophy that assnal a local domestic club don't even have in their entire history

Am not an Arsenal fan, never will, Am a Barcelona and Man city fan, and an advocate of Jorginho.
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by tunapawizzy: 12:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
blueAgent:

i believe u are happy u have him now......looooooooooool. Since u know tactics we will see
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by JJuanMiguel: 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
blueAgent:

Am not an Arsenal fan, never will, Am a Barcelona and Man city fan, and an advocate of Jorginho.
But I've seen more of jorginho games more than you.
The worst part is that he doesn't even suit this present arsenal pattern, they are playing with aggression, high energy and power.
You can easily bypass him in midfield, cos he's weak and immobile.
He gives away the ball a lot close to his own 18 yard box and he's very easy to disposess while playing risky back passes.
You hear jorginho has given 2000 passes in a match, but 99% of it are back to his CBs
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by IFSHR: 1:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
JJuanMiguel:

Lol
You even fell into the trap i set for you.
Kante has only played two games this season
While regular players like James and Chilwell have missed more than half of the games, missing world cup too.
Go and check Chelsea injury list even now and see how long it is.

Before halaand, city were playing well and scoring. They are just playing to his strengths cos he's there. When city won the league a season before Liverpool, kdb was out for almost the season and they readjusted.
That's how to spot a good team/squad.
What arsenal is doing is similar to what Leicester did in 2016.

Having all your players on injury list your headache not and your clubs ..e no concern anybody...

Haaland scored most of their goals and that is fact....Arsenal has more epl title than your team....we are first and you are 10th.....leave Arsenal and focus on your team..... You are Chelsea fan...not Arsenal....let Arsenal handle their worries...

The only trap you set ....is for yourself....not me.....I am Arsenal fan..my team is doing well....and I have every right to celebrate it..so focus on your team and let others focus on theirs....if you think you can get too 4...your opinion is valid....if I think we can win the league....my opinion is valid as well....
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by blueAgent(m): 1:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
JJuanMiguel:

But I've seen more of jorginho games more than you.
The worst part is that he doesn't even suit this present arsenal pattern, they are playing with aggression, high energy and power.
You can easily bypass him in midfield, cos he's weak and immobile.
He gives away the ball a lot close to his own 18 yard box and he's very easy to disposess while playing risky back passes.
You hear jorginho has given 2000 passes in a match, but 99% of it are back to his CBs

More baseless claims.

Go to football stats sites and find out facts and not just some baseless hear say from football fans who barley understand football tactics.
Jorginho is among the highest forward passers in EPl.

I don't think you know more than Pep,Arteta, and Mancini.
Re: Arsenal Sign Jorginho From Chelsea by JJuanMiguel: 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
IFSHR:

Having all your players on injury list your headache not and your clubs ..e no concern anybody...

Haaland scored most of their goals and that is fact....Arsenal has more epl title than your team....we are first and you are 10th.....leave Arsenal and focus on your team..... You are Chelsea fan...not Arsenal....let Arsenal handle their worries...

The only trap you set ....is for yourself....not me.....I am Arsenal fan..my team is doing well....and I have every right to celebrate it..so focus on your team and let others focus on theirs....if you think you can get too 4...your opinion is valid....if I think we can win the league....my opinion is valid as well....
IFSHR:

Because he is important....take haaland out of the current city....he scored over 70 % of city's goal.....take rashford out of united......take botman out of castle.....[/b]I cant really say same of Chelsea cos most of them are shit this season...except silva[b]

This is your gaffe
You said you can't say the same for Chelsea
But Kante, the most important Chelsea player has only played two epl games this season due to injury.
You can have 50 epl titles, that doesn't change the fact that Arsenal is a local domestic club because in over 100 years of their existence they have no European trophy to show for it, not even Europa league.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Samuel Kalu Suffered From Dehydration Not Heart Attack / 12 Reasons The Super Eagles Will Go Far In Russia 2018 World Cup- Sunday Folayan / Tributes: Life And Times Of Keshi In Pictures And Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.