Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,115 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Adamawa Women (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Adamawa Women (Pics) (12327 Views)

Why I’m Happy About Smear Campaign Against Peter Obi – Aisha Yesufu / Margaret Obi & Hajiya Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Edo State Women (Pics) / Pictures From Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti's Town Hall Meeting With Jigawa Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Adamawa Women (Pics) by madjune(m): 6:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
It's only a fool that will follow Tinubu and all he stands for.

Can Remi Tinubu coordinate or address a sane gathering?
With her gutter and thuggery upbringing, she's used to market gathering noise and combative arguments.

Pushing and fighting her views like the cave man

Naija dey tolerate a lot.
Re: Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Adamawa Women (Pics) by naijakissleave(m): 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2023
seunlayi:
Peter Obi, you need to rush back home, your home is on fire, Tinubu came to your home today and threw fire at it. He said you denied Jesus 3 times before cock crow grin grin grin

I won't expect Anambra's and Christians to allow this man go free. No Northerners or Muslim will take this rubbish from this mad-ing old man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2p09SptaKE

The presidential candidate of the APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has said that Peter Obi denied Jesus Christ three times, citing references from the Holy Bible.

He said: “Me, I am not afraid of anybody and I don't worry.

“The man who left here he calls himself Peter Obi.

“We read in the Bible that before cock crows three times, he will deny Jesus Christ.

“He denied [Jesus], so how can he keep a promise to you if he cannot keep promise to God.”

small pikin sense dey your head
come on ! Go and read your books WAEC is around the corner
Re: Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Adamawa Women (Pics) by highchief1: 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lizzysamuel:
The women's Town Hall meeting in Adamawa is ongoing with Mrs Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti present.

https://twitter.com/IkukuomaC/status/1620398050287169536?t=jvDBQIDaaJDXmeOEsRTrUw&s=19
im not a fan of Peter obi and datti but I love their wife’s.
Re: Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Adamawa Women (Pics) by seunlayi(m): 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
naijakissleave:

small pikin sense dey your head
come on ! Go and read your books WAEC is around the corner
you better go back to your nursery school to clear your quantitative exam carry over. Ọmọ alaileko

1 Like

Re: Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Adamawa Women (Pics) by apunanwu311: 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
Yeah...different frm bala blu baYeah...different frm bala blu ba...
Re: Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Adamawa Women (Pics) by expert234: 9:23pm On Jan 31, 2023
yarimo:
A whole presidential candidate holding town hall meeting in someone's parlor very unfortunate for him

Us like you are too dumb to read. The news said their wives held town hall meeting. But the curse upon your destiny makes you see something else.
Re: Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Adamawa Women (Pics) by Mrkindness: 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
seunlayi:
Peter Obi, you need to rush back home, your home is on fire, Tinubu came to your home today and threw fire at it. He said you denied Jesus 3 times before cock crow grin grin grin

I won't expect Anambra's and Christians to allow this man go free. No Northerners or Muslim will take this rubbish from this mad-ing old man

The presidential candidate of the APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has said that Peter Obi denied Jesus Christ three times, citing references from the Holy Bible.

He said: “Me, I am not afraid of anybody and I don't worry.

“The man who left here he calls himself Peter Obi.

“We read in the Bible that before cock crows three times, he will deny Jesus Christ.

“He denied [Jesus], so how can he keep a promise to you if he cannot keep promise to God.”
this is how stupid baablaa bluuu thiefing bastard called Tinubu can be.

Re: Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Adamawa Women (Pics) by expert234: 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
yarimo:
A whole presidential candidate holding town hall meeting in someone's parlor very unfortunate for him

Is like you are too dumb to read. The news said their wives held town hall meeting. But the curse upon your destiny makes you see something else.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olusimbo Ige Becomes First Black Female Commissioner In Chicago / Tinubu Approves Inauguration Of Committee On New Minimum Wage / Breaking News: Adamawa: PDP Appeal Committee Clears Fintiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.