Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Tinubu Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (Pictures, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (Pictures, Video) (32384 Views)

Peter Obi’s kinsmen unveil campaign banner in Anambra (Pictures, Video) / Ifeanyi Uba Gifts Traditional Rulers 20 SUVs In Anambra (Pictures, Video) / Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (Pictures, Video) by Kaysalas(m): 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
madridguy:
We try to gather this crowd in SE considering the fact they cannot do anything except they have the approval from Finland grin
Mazi Ekpa things wink
Re: Tinubu Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (Pictures, Video) by simontosy(m): 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tinubu sef dey rock canopy o grin grin
Re: Tinubu Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (Pictures, Video) by Zeezenho: 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2023
Those are guys that came with oshiomole and hope uzordinma from imo state.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (Pictures, Video) by searchlight: 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
madridguy:
We try to gather this crowd in SE considering the fact they cannot do anything except they have the approval from Finland grin
Same way we were able to gather some crowd in the south west knowing fully well that they do nothing until order comes from the old drug kingpin aka the owner of Yoruba land.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (Pictures, Video) by AnaCheks(m): 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
garfield1:
Tinubu pulled a bigger crowd in anambra than obi
grin grin grin cheesy they loaded people with 608 buses to the venue
Re: Tinubu Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (Pictures, Video) by sapele914(m): 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
searchlight:
Same way we were able to gather some crowd in the south west knowing fully well that they do nothing until order comes from the old drug kingpin aka the owner of Yoruba land.

https://www.nairaland.com/7546079/ndlea-busts-transborder-cartel-five

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (Pictures, Video) by searchlight: 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
garfield1:
Tinubu pulled a bigger crowd in anambra than obi
You are right. From all indication Tinubu will win Anambra hands down and even win Agulu lol.

If tinubu get 1k vote in Anambra that mean the number of fools down here could be competting with that of osogbo
Re: Tinubu Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (Pictures, Video) by searchlight: 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
Cyberterror:
Anambara people are "billionaires" so let nobody come here to say they went to collect 2k there. Tinubu is massively loved. His 25% or more is assured in Anambara.
With the crowd he will win Anambra

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (Pictures, Video) by asanausana91: 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2023
The security man is holding him from behind, so that he cannot fall.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (Pictures, Video) by searchlight: 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
Obaofaba:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

It's getting clearer by the day, if Anambra State can be this supportive to the incoming president against the wish of the ipob miscreants, then majority of Nigerians are Batified.

I'm glad to be part of a new and working Nigeria.
Calm down lad Tinubu will never be president. Instead this election will be declared in inclusive and the treatment of MKO Abiola will repeat itself. Bookmark this statement

Imagine Tinubu winning against the wishes of the cabals, Buhari and even the APC chairman. What will be their fate? If you are thinking you'd know that Tinubu can never be declared president of the federal republic, at least not when Buhari is at the helm
Re: Tinubu Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (Pictures, Video) by sapele914(m): 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
searchlight:
You are right. From all indication Tinubu will win Anambra hands down and even win Agulu lol.

If tinubu get 1k vote in Anambra that mean the number of fools down here could be competting with that of osogbo

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (Pictures, Video) by garfield1: 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
searchlight:

Buhari got 30k here
Re: Tinubu Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (Pictures, Video) by sapele914(m): 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
searchlight:

Slightly more in the East.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (Pictures, Video) by garfield1: 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

I went to visit East two times before. They have a lake in Enugu. Before i reach they bragged the lake as tourist attraction. I visited and saw a freaking pond. I asked are we at lake yet. They said yeah, you are looking right at it. What a dupe!

Yanmiri is a freak, he can sell you the moon, but when you get there you discover its just a light bulb.

Kai,those people love exaggerating and unnecessary hypes.their villages are so tiny

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (Pictures, Video) by AyomideOG01: 5:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ttalk:
Anambra1son looking in disbelieve of massive support Tinubu gets from Anambrians

Or baba Blu is on sabinus mode grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (Pictures, Video) by garfield1: 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
post=120529601:

The venue Obi campaign in Onitsha is bigger than Ekwueme Square Awka

Oga,tinubu and obi used same venues in Enugu and anambra

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (Pictures, Video) by searchlight: 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
garfield1:

Buhari got 30k here
Yeah maybe because when the deceit of change came some thought Buhari could be the messiah, and in his second tenure we all knew he'd win either by hook or crook but for this old thieve? And with obi in the ballot and being the most suitable candidate i wonder how he's going to get that

Of you talk about Atiku then it is understandable because almost all Anambra current parliamenterians are from PDP

Obi will do better in the west than Tinubu will do in the east. You can argue that as much as you want.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (Pictures, Video) by garfield1: 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
searchlight:
Yeah maybe because when the deceit of change came some thought Buhari could be the messiah, and in his second tenure we all know that he was going to win either by hook or crook but for this old thieve? And with obi in the ballot and being the most suitable candidate i wonder how he's get up to that.

Of you talk about Atiku then it is understandable because almost all Anambra current parliamenterians are from PDP

Those parliamentarians are busy attacking and maligning obi so anambrarians will deal with them By voting them out.obiano is working for tinubu,hon ifeanyi ibezi will deliver his ward abatete alongside hon umeoji cc udopasa
Re: Tinubu Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (Pictures, Video) by searchlight: 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
dustmalik:

Why is Obi not campaigning in his own region on Mondays
Why is APC with all the coarssive apparatus of the state not compaigning in the east on Monday?

I can see that Obi can't be criticize that's why some fool are bringing up childish talks like this one.
Re: Tinubu Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (Pictures, Video) by Thomasankara(m): 6:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
[/color]maybe there was too choky,from what u posted[color=#770077]
post=120528791:

If Tinubu see 5% in Anambra I will resign from Nairaland, I was there live

Watch the video and see how people were walking out immediately he arrived

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SRvLxPdhww
Re: Tinubu Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (Pictures, Video) by garfield1: 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
searchlight:
Calm down lad Tinubu will never be president. Instead this election will be declared in inclusive and the treatment of MKO Abiola will repeat itself. Bookmark this statement

Imagine Tinubu winning against the wishes of the cabals, Buhari and even the APC chairman. What will be their fate? If you are thinking you'd know that Tinubu can never be declared president of the federal republic, at least not when Buhari is at the helm

You are funny.so they rather prefer atiku or obi to win? You igbos are funny

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (Pictures, Video) by avonikinayo: 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
Presidential
Re: Tinubu Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (Pictures, Video) by OlawaleBammie: 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
torqque7:

Hmm bro this is really disappointing that your tribes men will support Tinubu more than their own,even knowing fully well how they are hated by both Yoruba and the northerners..honestly Igbo are their own problem,this is really irritating and I wonder if na curse them curse igbos. Yoruba will still mock them and call them fools even tinubu self lol. I just hope it's just for the money or goodies that will be shared. This is why the North will always brag of rulling Igbos.

Are u kidney me??

Share money for billionaires?? Na wa oh
Re: Tinubu Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
Anambra people too wants liberation. It's natural they will vote for someone who can help them out of the boundage of Ipob

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (Pictures, Video) by plaindealer: 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
grin

Re: Tinubu Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (Pictures, Video) by torqque7(m): 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Are u kidney me??

Share money for billionaires?? Na wa oh

Lol even Elun musk will not reject free money. Money no de do person that's why they always want to get more.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (Pictures, Video) by OlawaleBammie: 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
torqque7:

Lol even Elun musk will not reject free money. Money no de do person that's why they always want to get more.
So how much will tinubu share that will be enough for that mamoth crowd who are even richer in status ooh?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (Pictures, Video) by plaindealer: 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
grin..,.

Re: Tinubu Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (Pictures, Video) by highyo: 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
I don't believe this crowd that came to welcome this man are there because they are supporting him. but I believe they are there just to see his face for once, at least he has been trending the social media for some months now so he's a star, that doesn't mean they are dumping Peter Obi for him
Re: Tinubu Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (Pictures, Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:39pm On Jan 31, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,tinubu and obi used same venues in Enugu and anambra
I know I responded to your comment that southeast has small venues for campaign rally
Re: Tinubu Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (Pictures, Video) by AmeLonRo(m): 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oil Price Fall: FG Moves To Use Pension Fund On Infrastructure / 2023 Elections: Nigerian Youths Tell US, UK Those Who Deserve Visa Ban / Anambra Election: Top 3 Front Liners For APC Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.