Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Types Of Tea And Their Benefits - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Types Of Tea And Their Benefits (310 Views)

What Is Gunpowder Green Tea? And It's Health Benefits / The Fastest Weight-loss Tea. The Original 28days Detox Tea And Fit Tea / Fiber Rich Foods And Their Benefits To Your Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Tea And Their Benefits by DyshApp: 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
"There are many health benefits of different types of teas."

Some teas may help with cancer, heart disease, and diabetes, encourage weight loss, lower cholesterol, and bring about mental alertness. There doesn't seem to
be a downside.

Tea is a great alternative to coffee as tea contains less caffeine and is healthier overall. Stick with brewed teas over bottled to avoid the extra calories and sweeteners. Be aware that Instant tea may contain very little amounts of actual tea and plenty of sugars or artificial sweeteners,

Herbal Tea

Herbal teas have lower concentrations of antioxidants than green, white, black, and oolong teas. Herbal teas include:

Ginger

Ginkgo Biloba

Ginseng

Hibiscus

Jasmine

Rosehip

Mint

Rooibos

Chamomile

Echinacea

Limited research has been done on the health benefits of herbal teas but claims that they help to shed pounds and stave off colds.

Checkout health benefits of Other Teas at our Instagram page>>https://instagram.com/dyshmedia?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= link in bio

Cc
Sissy3

Re: Types Of Tea And Their Benefits by DyshApp: 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
What do you think of herbal tea do you think that they would have more effect than drugs?
Re: Types Of Tea And Their Benefits by turboturman: 7:22am On May 26, 2023
It's awesome to see how different types of teas can bring so many health benefits. I recently got into exploring the healing features of teas myself, and I gotta say, matcha is my absolute favorite! By the way, while browsing online, I came across some info that there are four primary grades. Pretty cool stuff! As for herbal teas, they may have lower concentrations of antioxidants, but they still offer some unique benefits. And yeah, sticking to brewed teas instead of bottled ones is a wise move to avoid unnecessary calories and sweeteners. So, let's sip our way to better health and enjoy the diverse flavors tea has to offer!

1 Like

Re: Types Of Tea And Their Benefits by Herbalhills(m): 7:25am On May 26, 2023
Great Blog!! That was amazing. Your thought processing is wonderful. The way you tell the thing is awesome.
If anyone in our audience needs Ayurvedic Product Manufacturers then please click here: https://www.herbalhillswellness.com/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have Allergic Rhinitis / Obaseki Applauds Daisy Danjuma’s Investment In Ongoing Healthcare Revolution / The Pennsylvania State Lunatic Hospital: A History Of Horror And Hauntings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.