Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) (47827 Views)

A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) / A Lady Suffering From Monkey Pox In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by dochenaj: 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
I came to read the comments of our Nairaland doctors without certificate.

How someone thinks, that they can show someone a picture of a distressing health condition and expect diagnosis and treatment is beyond me.
Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by Obitroy(m): 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2023
Kajaard:

Swollen lymph nodes is one of the symptoms of H.I.V.

She should go for a medical test and stop bringing medical issues to nairaland where she will get conflicting diagnosis.

The image looks like a keloid to me but you might be right as well. They also look like swollen lymph nodes.

cc:

Pls people of nairaland if u sick don't come here for solution some people will even put fear in you that might kill
Go to the hospital and for u please this not HIV lymph node HIV lymph is like a growth inside your armpit
U can only feel it with you hands but this one is like a boil growing out said the armpit.not everything you see
You tag it HIV lymph
Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by Kajaard: 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
Obitroy:

Pls people of nairaland if u sick don't come here for solution some people will even put fear in you that might kill
Go to the hospital and for u please this not HIV lymph node HIV lymph is like a growth inside your armpit
U can only feel it with you hands but this one is like a boil growing out said the armpit.not everything you see
You tag it HIV lymph

Nice explanation. It's always better they go to the hospital but no, they prefer to come meet us nairaland doctors. So it's our duty to put fear in them cool
Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by LordErrk: 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
God1000:
Keloid.

Treatment

Corticosteroid shots. The medicine in these shots helps shrink the scar.

Freezing the scar. Called cryotherapy, this can be used to reduce the hardness and size of the keloid

Wearing silicone sheets or gel over the scar.

Laser therapy

Surgical removal

Pressure treatment.

But generally speaking, they don't go away. No matter what we do, it carries a risk of making the keloid worse.

Did you copy this from the Internet bro?
First of all, steroids doesn't do anything to keloids. The injection used is called kenalog.
Secondly keloids are mostly associated with trauma, and this lesion according to op, is spontaneous
Please let's not misguide people
What the lady needs is to go to the hospital. It's only when the doctor has gotten a full hx, examination and the necessary lab tests, can she know what caused that lesion
Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by LordErrk: 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
Obitroy:

You tag it HIV lymph

Brooo. The problem now is that, it's people who have a no idea about medicine that'll now rush to write rubbish that they've copied from the internet.
Just look at this rubbish this person wrote...like how tf can a cutenous lesion be a lymph node? Another sodik wrote that its keloids, and she needs steroids
Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by Blackpowers101: 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
post=120529694:
A Female Friend, Just Draw The Attention of On His Official Whatsapp Chat, About This Sudden Appearance Of This Unknown Stuff on Her Body.

Doctor's And Health Expert In the house, what Type Of Disease Is This?

What Is The Best Solution To Cure It?

Your Comment Is Highly Appreciate.

See Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:
Sister that thing didn't just come, it was sent, it's called Alura, it's is usually sent to people to deform their beauty, especially when someone is jealous of you. Well if you want to get rid of it you call me 09034568201, so that i can tell you what to do.

1 Like

Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by Blackpowers101: 10:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
post=120529694:
A Female Friend, Just Draw The Attention of On His Official Whatsapp Chat, About This Sudden Appearance Of This Unknown Stuff on Her Body.

Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by drdeath: 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
post=120529694:

It might be a hypertrophic scar or keloid.
She should see a dermatologist in a teaching hospital or Federal Medical Centre nearest to her.

1 Like

Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by kmaster007: 11:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
Am still figuring whr dis at her body
Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by Lampass(m): 12:07am On Feb 01, 2023
post=120529702:
Help A Female Friend Please!

Proudly Brought To You By

Don't know how long but you can use calama lotion.......thank me later

1 Like

Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by Dshocker(m): 4:00am On Feb 01, 2023
post=120529694:
A Female Friend, Just Draw drew The Attention of On His Official Whatsapp Chat, About This Sudden Appearance Of This Unknown Stuff on Her Body.

Your Comment Is Highly Appreciate Appreciated.

Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by Cosmatikka: 4:47am On Feb 01, 2023
That looks like hydra-adenitis suppurativa
Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by Ajani2plus(m): 6:48am On Feb 01, 2023
This thing once happened to me right under my two armpit. Its as a result of expired roll on mistakenly bought at the market. She should apply shea butter and it'll disappear within 2 to three weeks. I can feel the pain she's going through.
Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by Movic419: 7:14am On Feb 01, 2023
Make she dey rub red oil
Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by Slimplush: 10:19am On Feb 01, 2023
Had one at the back of my head years back.. Had to get injection from a chemist right on the spot, it was freaking painful but now I'm free from the shit

It was a daily injection for three straight days, had to skip the third days and later get the injection on the fourth day

Just see a Good chemist around you, a big brand ooo, not those I never chop brand.. It'll shrink, but be ready for some discomfort

Would have mention the name of the injection, but then her own case might differ from mine
Once you take the injection, apply pressure to the surface steadily for the days you'll be having the injection, by the last day, you should feel better

Note: don't fall for it, if the said chemist is telling you to buy cream and drug, it won't work as I tried many cream and drugs, It will shrink and still come back, but when I try injection, with Drug and methylated spirit been rubbed at the surface on a steady, it clears before I finish the 3 dose of the injection.... Shalom
Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by bahaushe1: 10:39am On Feb 01, 2023
TheChameleon:
Swollen lymph nodes I think.

Might have become a cyst or keloid but I don't think it's a keloid. Might just be the ointment put on it.

Go and see a Doctor, preferably at a Teaching Hospital.

More like it, inflamed lymph node.
Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by ElPhoche(m): 11:43am On Feb 01, 2023
post=120529694:

it is difficult to just go by this one picture and no other history, such as duration, other sites, how it feels (firm, tender...) etc.
However, looking at it and seeing that it is not just a single lesion, makes me to suspect Hidradenitis suppuritiva. This is most likely if this is not the first time this is happening. I am not going to bug you with a lot of information, other than it is a chronic medical problem and can be difficult to treat, depending on the Hurler staging. I advice you see a dermatologist around you.

I may be wrong in the diagnosis, but like I said, you provided little information. It is just GIGO at this point. It can range from buboes, abscess etc. However, I will stand by my first differential, based on the information provided.

Your friendly passing-by physician.
Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by Sunnyski: 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
i you no get sense

But she's suffering from Bulaba
Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by Adaisback(f): 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
post=120530200:

, Is Begging For Solution Please
if she is in Anambra, let her go and see Doc Umenweke. He once cured a problem worse than this
Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 12:02am On Feb 02, 2023
Adaisback:
if she is in Anambra, let her go and see Doc Umenweke. He once cured a problem worse than this

Located At where
Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by Adaisback(f): 7:27am On Feb 02, 2023
post=120563485:

Located At where
If you did not see my DM, pls send me yours
Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 7:28am On Feb 02, 2023
Adaisback:
If you did not see my DM, pls send me yours

Go To Google Chrome Browser And Search For , you will see our phone number
Re: Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) by Adaisback(f): 7:35am On Feb 02, 2023
post=120566515:

Go To Google Chrome Browser And Search For , you will see our phone number
alright.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) / Men Pay Extra Money To Have Sex With Prostitutes In Abuja Without Condoms - FACA / Obituary Of A 15-Year-Old Girl Who Died After A Brief Illness (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.