Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

RHOAbuja: Meet Comfort Booth, The Lawyer Who Will Take You Down In Court - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / RHOAbuja: Meet Comfort Booth, The Lawyer Who Will Take You Down In Court (720 Views)

Lawyer Petitions NFVCB Over "Fantastically Corrupt" Line In Chief Daddy Movie / Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer / Multichoice Nigeria Loses In Court, To Pay N5.9 Billion ‘Damages’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RHOAbuja: Meet Comfort Booth, The Lawyer Who Will Take You Down In Court by MissOH: 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2023
We all love a woman who can hold it down professionally while expressing herself in whatever way she deems fit. This is the case with Comfort Booth, a cast member of the recently announced Showmax Original, The Real Housewives of Abuja. Comfort is a lawyer who can hold her fort in the courtroom while also rocking her unconventional mohawk haircut.

Asides being a lawyer, Comfort is also a social commentator, travel blogger and talk show host. There are obviously several sides to this Housewife. In her words, “Irrespective of the fact that what you see is what you get, I am a contradiction. I can be sweet, sour, a boss lady and also take you down in the courtroom, and I’ll go there with my colourful mohawk.”

Read more here: https://stories.showmax.com/rhoabuja-meet-comfort-booth-the-lawyer-who-will-take-you-down-in-court-with-her-colourful-mohawk/

(1) (Reply)

Ipod Movies? / Hilarious Videos / Psychology Of Kokomansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.