Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,579 members, 7,843,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (20475 Views)

Kano Court Upholds Ganduje’s Suspension From APC / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by Tflex01: 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
onuman:
Lol. APC in Anambra? Anambra of all places in the east? Idonbelieveit.

We told you all that social media noise is not reality. grin

Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by ChiefSupplier55(m): 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
SmartPolician:
Why were they smiling on the podium?

Did the skit maker drop another gaffe? wink

Lol cheesy
Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by Onyiridike(f): 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
joelbooks:

Not all Igbo are iPOB
We are all IPOB. Seek your votes elsewhere.
Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
Bola Ikenna Tinubu landed safely in the rising state, Anambra will be like Lagos soon

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by Indispensable85(m): 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
Hmmmm.....na wa oooo
This is impressive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by worksmart(m): 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
The video is APC rally for Sokoto in 2015
Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by ChiefSupplier55(m): 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
Allisgud:
Collect ur money and do the needful
Chikina

If dey chear money collect if dey chear rice collect after all na our money be dat so collect am
BT don't forget to do the needful wen the day comes peter obi all the way for better Nigeria

Checkout my signature and contact me if you need me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by olatuns2017: 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
joelbooks:
Unprecedented, Jagaban pulled more crowd than PDP and LP Combined

I don't trust Igbos

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by sreamsense: 7:16pm On Jan 31, 2023
When some comedians obi supporters said with boldness that obi will get 85% of votes in Anambra. I just laughed at their political ignorance in 3D! By the time PDP, APGA and APC utilized their existing structures to share Anambra votes with LP, he will understand what structureless party meant. If candidates that are contesting from other parties aside LP are not too popular, is a different things entirely, majority of APC, PDP and APGA members will just cast vote for obi at presidential level while they cast votes for their respective candidates at governorship, Senate and House if assembly levels.

However, as it is now that Atiku and Tinubu are very popular across the nation, those APC and PDP structures in Anambra will want cast votes for Tinubu and Atiku to prove a point to negotiate position at federal level. If obi should manage to get between 45 to 55% of votes in Anambra; he should be thanking God for getting him out of shame in Anambra because there is no even assurance that he will win his own local government convincingly

4 Likes

Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by Gozac: 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
4words:
shocked

Anambra people know obi did nothing as governor, they equally are not deceived by his online mob. They complained about his governance oeven here on nairaland as of 2012.

Who wouldn't want their state to have same or more growth as Lagos. If I were to be an igbo person in the east, not those that ran away from the east to lagos, I will vote Bola Tinubu for president just to have a feel of what happened in lagos all over the east.
On Tinubu mandate we stand, una no dey use this parlance again. Tinubu will win in all the five SE states. He is the next president of Nigeria😂🤣😅😆🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by Gozac: 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
Yankiss:
Peter Obi's home state. The crowd look a little huge. After standing and pushing the presidency away from Igboland, will these Igbo elites come tomorrow to shout marginalization? Thunder is warming up to shut such mouth. If this opportunity eludes Igbo, only God knows when next an Igbo man will pull the kind of crowd and national attention generated by Obi.
Obi is not igbo's project is the youths and masses project, know this and know peace
Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by rigarmortis: 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
Yankiss:
Peter Obi's home state. The crowd look a little huge. After standing and pushing the presidency away from Igboland, will these Igbo elites come tomorrow to shout marginalization? Thunder is warming up to shut such mouth. If this opportunity eludes Igbo, only God knows when next an Igbo man will pull the kind of crowd and national attention generated by Obi.

If no Igbo man comes out you will still come here and say tribalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by RevolverOcelot(m): 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2023
Hmmm. Rally everyday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by franktech(m): 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2023
In a free and fair election, Tinubu cannot get up to 2 percent in Anambra. Even a deaf blind man in Anambra cannot vote for him. I will not be surprised if those crowd were important because o have been seeing long buses all through today.

1 Like

Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by Abujaexpress: 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
SmartPolician:
Why were they smiling on the podium?

Did the skit maker drop another gaffe? wink
Read why they were laughing... Tinubu said: “When you hear Atiku use the word Walahi Talahi, you know what is in his heart? Na lie I lie.

“Anytime you hear Atiku say Walahi Talahi, just reply him say Na lie you lie.
Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by AyomideOG01: 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
sreamsense:
When some comedians obi supporters said with boldness that obi will get 85% of votes in Anambra. I just laughed at their political ignorance in 3D! By the time PDP, APGA and APC utilized their existing structures to share Anambra votes with LP, he will understand what structureless party meant. If candidates that are contesting from other parties aside LP are not too popular, is a different things entirely, majority of APC, PDP and APGA members will just cast vote for obi at presidential level while they cast votes for their respective candidates at governorship, Senate and House if assembly levels.

However, as it is now that ATiku and Tinubu are very popular across the nation, those APC and PDP structures in Anambra will want cat votes for Tinubu and Atiku to prove a point to negotiate position at federal level. If obi should manage to get between 45 to 55% of votes in Anambra; he should be thanking God for getting him out of shame in Anambra because there is no even assurance that he will win his own local government convincingly

Foolishness. It's better to keep quiet and be assumed a fool that to write this lengthy trash that is blowing siren of ur foolishness

1 Like

Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by generalsteve007: 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
RENTED CROWD AS USUAL, THIS MAN NA BIG MUMU, CONTINUE WASTING YOUR MONEY, ANYWAYS NA OUR MONEY WEY U THIEF U DEY GIVE BACK TO THE SOCIETY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by Crusadee: 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
4words:
shocked

Anambra people know obi did nothing as governor, they equally are not deceived by his online mob. They complained about his governance oeven here on nairaland as of 2012.

Who wouldn't want their state to have same or more growth as Lagos. If I were to be an igbo person in the east, not those that ran away from the east to lagos, I will vote Bola Tinubu for president just to have a feel of what happened in lagos all over the east.
monkey
Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by generalsteve007: 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
[quote author=ASAPFERG post=120532214]naso anambra people cheap?

NO, THEY HAVE COME TO COLLECT THEIR MONEY HE STOLE FROM THEM
Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by plaindealer: 7:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
Kingxchange44:
I was called to come for this rally for 3k mob stipend, bro I told em I no get strength abeg.

So, with the massive crowd, your poverty stricken fathers, mothers, bothers, sisters, uncles, aunties, grandparents and children lined up to collect 3k from Asiwaju to attend rally?

Do you Igbos even read the rubbish and demented nonsense you type before posting?

Who swear for you Igbos?

2 Likes

Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by Biggeststar01: 7:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
I can now see that APC is shameless, still renting crowd to impress who

There was total lockdown in the east on Monday and people were so jobless that they didn't go to work on Tuesday?, they instead came to rally to watch tinubu. IS THAT BELIEVABLE?

I can't say anybody is fooled by this because you all know igbos will not vote for tinubu.

Igbos are divided in two groups, the ones who want Obi, and the ones who want BIAFRA. There's no APC Igbo except the ones that want to eat your money

1 Like

Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by Biggeststar01: 7:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
ASAPFERG:
naso anambra people cheap?

grin grin grin

These are not Anambra people, they re not even south Easterners, after the sit at home everyone goes to work on Tuesday.

South east no be north.... understand that

1 Like

Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by Biggeststar01: 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
adekolaelect:
In the Obis and his Soger Ants Territory.

I can say the same about osun grin

But this one is rented crowd, and it's not Anambra people
Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by Biggeststar01: 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
Gbemini:
Wow massive ... Even in biafra patron town tinubu still shows that he not a coward ... If u are taking tinubu for granted u are at ur own risk ... He is going to be our president so go and learn how to deal with that for 8 years ... 🤣😂Chubuzo tinubu of Anambra

I don't see tinubu leading one Nigeria.

I'm not trying to spite you, I definitely don't see it
Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by echodrum(m): 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
4words:
shocked

It seems like you have sniffed that coccoine again. Which Anambra people are you talking about? Peter Obi achievements are cristal clear in Anambra and everyone in Anambra can attest to that.
Mind you, most the people you see there are all paid per view program. I have friends who attended the rally. They are all obedient. They said they just want to collect their share from Baba blu. And by the way, many are transported from Imo and Ebony state to that rally.
Keep deceiving yourself. Obi will win.

1 Like

Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by Biggeststar01: 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2023
Godispeace:
chest beating Foolish Ndigbo/headless Mob spotted grin grin grin grin

"Foolish people" that must buy your land before you eat grin

1 Like

Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by Biggeststar01: 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
Yankiss:

We have planned to leave Nigeria if Obi looses.

65 years is enough time to wait for someone to have sense, is it not?

We all will support anything that will divide Nigeria if Obi looses.

Tinubu for Yoruba nation✊

1 Like

Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by Biggeststar01: 8:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
IamNat:
Right in front of their family house. I thought they said BAT won't see a single person for his rally in Anambra. BAT even pulled more crowd than their presidential candidate sef. grin grin grin

There's no Anambra person there
Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by Babaibe: 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
Peter Obi in summary:

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families 👪 drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents. I am too Jagabanistic Batified and SKSfied.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by Biggeststar01: 8:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
I saw lots of buses from Enugu State, Ebonyi State, And Even Delta State..

Now I understand where all these crowds come from.
Same people in all the rallies.
Carried inside same buses.
(Mbaka Adoration 608-Buses filled every available vehicle-parking spaces)

I saw some busses in Lagos self
These are all rented

1 Like

Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by Biggeststar01: 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tflex01:

You are right. But they said their parents attended because of 3k.

Seems the level of poverty in Anambra is worse than we earlier imagined. Obi nor try for them at all. cool

Rest bros, they are not Anambranians

1 Like

Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by Scamburster(m): 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
Gozac:

Obi is not igbo's project is the youths and masses project, know this and know peace
But you are an Atiku fan nah?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe / Customs Intercepts Smuggled Arms, Military Uniforms, Cocaine, Bottles Of Codeine / Orbih Celebrates As Court Bars INEC From Recognizing Obaseki’s Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.