Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra (20433 Views)

Kano Court Upholds Ganduje’s Suspension From APC / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by February30(m): 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
4words:
shocked

Anambra people know obi did nothing as governor, they equally are not deceived by his online mob. They complained about his governance oeven here on nairaland as of 2012.

Who wouldn't want their state to have same or more growth as Lagos. If I were to be an igbo person in the east, not those that ran away from the east to lagos, I will vote Bola Tinubu for president just to have a feel of what happened in lagos all over the east.
Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by Tycyborg(m): 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
Steinmann:
EMILOKAN
EMILOKAN
MY TURN TO SLEEP

Even that person wearing black is also sleeping? Wow I love this actual sleeping picture... I heard that is how human sleeps with their lips turked in.
Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by Flows001(m): 9:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
IamNat:

You know how Igbos are recognized? By their ability to insult and call names when they should put up a reasonable argument. I'm sure you know those in those pictures aren't exhibiting that trait.
grin grin grin grin
Clown!
So anyone that attacks you urchins is automatically Igbo abi?
You all are shameless and stupid.
Any Igbo that supports APC and the druglord is an "Igbo Man", while anyone that supports Peter Obi is an "IPOB".
I wonder how I have become Igbo, all the way from Nasarawa state .. grin
Only sensible Nigerians desire a change the system, and such category of Nigerians are solidly behind Peter Obi..
Only corrupt idiots and the bastards that benefit from the current rotten system support APC a d the druglord.
Fool!
Tell your druglord to campaign with real issues, the country is seriously bleeding and in a mess right now, only a purpose driven person and one with integrity cab help salvage the country. Also, we have gone pass this stone age campaign system of throwing banters and tantrums against fellow contestants everywhere. Anyway, the drug baron is a tout, it's not surprising that whoever has been in the drug business will normally be ruthless and violent..
Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by sreamsense: 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
AyomideOG01:

Foolishness. It's better to keep quiet and be assumed a fool that to write this lengthy trash that is blowing siren of ur foolishness
See this one on identity fraud with his moniker claiming yorubas when he is "Chinedu", "Ndubuisi" or "Okoli"; don't you see you have demonstrated more foolishness even with your fake moniker to sell incompetent obi? I am not a fake person like you, I don't fake identity or compromise truth because I want you to praise me. Telling you plain reality in Anambra, you are foaming 3D-foolisheness in your mouth. Why will Ayomide from any Western state displays high-degree of foolisheness in a state political analysis that doesn't concern him much?

That alone has proven you to be fake; is that how you want to sell fake product (obi) to Nigeria so that when obi gets to Aso rock; we will now be disappointed that you sold fake political product to us. Sorry, many Nigerians are wiser than you, we don't need incompetent obi in Aso rock; jumping from party to party as political prostitute won't help him to Aso rock and having fake campaigners like yours for him make things worse. Always be proud of yourself and tribe, stop faking identity; it is a criminal offence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by Topaz74: 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
joelbooks:
Unprecedented, Jagaban pulled more crowd than PDP and LP Combined
We would collect he's money and vote Obi
Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by Benwallt(m): 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
Yankiss:
Peter Obi's home state. The crowd look a little huge. After standing and pushing the presidency away from Igboland, will these Igbo elites come tomorrow to shout marginalization? Thunder is warming up to shut such mouth. If this opportunity eludes Igbo, only God knows when next an Igbo man will pull the kind of crowd and national attention generated by Obi.

2031 is Obi's turn. Obi lokan in 2031. We will make it happen. He has created the awareness. He should start working towards 2031. Now it is Tinubu or nobody

2 Likes

Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by 4words: 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
DrChukki:

I've already said that to your father that gave your mother expired śpẹ̀rm to born an idịōt

Look at this wasted generation wanking all over my mention. Dead head, insulting and acting like a village champion won't make obi win this election. I only pray you don't commit suicide with Tinubu wins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by 4words: 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
echodrum:
It seems like you have sniffed that coccoine again. Which Anambra people are you talking about? Peter Obi achievements are cristal clear in Anambra and everyone in Anambra can attest to that.
Mind you, most the people you see there are all paid per view program. I have friends who attended the rally. They are all obedient. They said they just want to collect their share from Baba blu. And by the way, many are transported from Imo and Ebony state to that rally.
Keep deceiving yourself. Obi will win.

Is it the doctor strike during is tenure or the University strike or the ranting of Anambra people on nairaland as at 2012 we should talk about?

No amount of whitewash will clean his dirty linear. Obi is not a presidential material. All these oratory won't work on people with intelligence.

Leg him campaign with what he has done, and not with what he will do. Because to talk is cheap.

1 Like

Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by DrChukki: 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2023
4words:

Look at this wasted generation wanking all over my mention. Dead head, insulting and acting like a village champion won't make obi win this election. I only pray you don't commit suicide with Tinubu wins.

I know your grandfather committed suicide... It will get down to you once Obi wins.

Olodo
Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by Bimpe29: 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2023
4words:
shocked

Anambra people know obi did nothing as governor, they equally are not deceived by his online mob. They complained about his governance oeven here on nairaland as of 2012.

Who wouldn't want their state to have same or more growth as Lagos. If I were to be an igbo person in the east, not those that ran away from the east to lagos, I will vote Bola Tinubu for president just to have a feel of what happened in lagos all over the east.
Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by Impaka: 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
4words:
shocked

mark my words Thieftinubu can never rule Nigeria get this into your empty skull obi is coming
Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by frank155(m): 12:00am On Feb 01, 2023
4words:
shocked

If you really believe what you typed then you're beyond delusional.
Anambra people aren't stupid enough to vote Tinubu. Take your preaching somewhere else.
Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by Danisaint112(m): 4:45am On Feb 01, 2023
4words:
shocked

And in you shallow mind Tinubu will transform the whole of Nigeria to Lagos abi. Same promise he makes in every state he goes to.

Between you Tinubu Supporters and Tinubu I no, no who yeye pass. I trust my Anambra brothers they are there for the doll. Na to collect their share chop clean mouth. Keep on dreaming.
Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by IamNat: 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
Flows001:

Clown!
So anyone that attacks you urchins is automatically Igbo abi?
You all are shameless and stupid.
Any Igbo that supports APC and the druglord is an "Igbo Man", while anyone that supports Peter Obi is an "IPOB".
I wonder how I have become Igbo, all the way from Nasarawa state .. grin
Only sensible Nigerians desire a change the system, and such category of Nigerians are solidly behind Peter Obi..
Only corrupt idiots and the bastards that benefit from the current rotten system support APC a d the druglord.
Fool!
Tell your druglord to campaign with real issues, the country is seriously bleeding and in a mess right now, only a purpose driven person and one with integrity cab help salvage the country. Also, we have gone pass this stone age campaign system of throwing banters and tantrums against fellow contestants everywhere. Anyway, the drug baron is a tout, it's not surprising that whoever has been in the drug business will normally be ruthless and violent..

E pain am!!!
grin tongue grin tongue grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video And Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Anambra by Exodora: 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
4words:
shocked

Everybody knows that APC has the money to share, nobody misses their rally as long as southeast is concerned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Full Meaning Of ADC? / Nigeria’s Economy Under Threat As Debts Hit N11trillion / Boko Haram: Red Alert Over Plot To Attack Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.