Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

President Buhari Commissioned The Largest Solar Power Plant In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Commissioned The Largest Solar Power Plant In Nigeria (37383 Views)

President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos / Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State / Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Commissioned The Largest Solar Power Plant In Nigeria by blackpanda: 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
Bobbiee:

Carry on with your life, Nigerian sheep. Live for the moment and as you sheep always say, "count your blessings". Create a horrible future in a horrible country. Vote in more horrible incompetent people to leadership positions. Last last, your children will curse you for it. You think you are safe at the moment, but last last everyone will chop breakfast

Go and sleep.
Re: President Buhari Commissioned The Largest Solar Power Plant In Nigeria by Tycyborg(m): 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
chichar1:
Baba there is nothing like hate here. I hate mediocrity.

Do you know the meaning of mediocre? Something not good enough but presented to be the best...

More like glorifying false thing as the best.
There is nothing mediocre about it in as much as it's working and it can serve...
If it's a 1KM road or street light or public toilet I would have say mediocre but it's not a small project judging by Nigeria standard...
It's an upgrade... You like what someone said... Imagine all states are doing this and extending little by little do you know how many electricity they will build up in a year or 2? 10k MW x 32, that's 32 MW and they will be improving little by little... Goid things don't come once, they build gradually ...
Re: President Buhari Commissioned The Largest Solar Power Plant In Nigeria by chichar1(f): 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2023
[quote author=Tycyborg post=120629709]

Do you know the meaning of mediocre? Something not good enough but presented to be the best...

More like glorifying false thing as the best.
There is nothing mediocre about it in as much as it's working and it can serve...
If it's a 1KM road or street light or public toilet I would have say mediocre but it's not a small project judging by Nigeria standard...
It's an upgrade... You like what someone said... Imagine all states are doing this and extending little by little do you know how many electricity they will build up in a year or 2? 10k MW x 32, that's 32 MW and they will be improving little by little... Goid things don't come once, they build gradually ... [/qu
ote] you don't understand the angle ,Where i am come from.
Re: President Buhari Commissioned The Largest Solar Power Plant In Nigeria by Tycyborg(m): 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2023
[quote author=chichar1 post=120630641][/quote]

Well I guess I don't understand
Re: President Buhari Commissioned The Largest Solar Power Plant In Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 11:20am On Mar 28, 2023
Omihanifa:
10mw to supply power to loads of industries undecided nah wa nigeria is joke
half bread will always be better than none!
Re: President Buhari Commissioned The Largest Solar Power Plant In Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 11:22am On Mar 28, 2023
elasticlala:
These things do not last long. Wasted resources.
really?
I think it is better than fossil fuel or none.
Re: President Buhari Commissioned The Largest Solar Power Plant In Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 11:29am On Mar 28, 2023
07kjb:
10MW this country is finished

A president of a country commissioning 10mw of solar power in 21st century
It is state project o.
Re: President Buhari Commissioned The Largest Solar Power Plant In Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 11:36am On Mar 28, 2023
sulaak:

Those Northern states hold 87% of Nigeria's poverty and the majority of the illiterate. Infrastructures in the land of extreme poverty will be vandalised by the poor. Until Northern Nigerians invest in education and health care for all, all that infrastructure will end up like the Abuja -Kaduna railway.
but they equally own over 87% of the resources in Nigeria even though it is outside the alleged poverty region of theirs.
Poverty is just a narrative used to secure unconditional inflow of southern resources into the north.
Re: President Buhari Commissioned The Largest Solar Power Plant In Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 11:38am On Mar 28, 2023
MrEndowed1:
This is an excellent initiative. I hope it really adds 10megawatts to the grid
the only it grid it is connect to is the northern greed for resources and anti-southern prosperity.
Re: President Buhari Commissioned The Largest Solar Power Plant In Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 11:45am On Mar 28, 2023
Misterone:
you no get sense. 10mw can power 10,000 homes if you don't know. Mumu
maybe 5000 homes. I doubt 10 thousand.
Re: President Buhari Commissioned The Largest Solar Power Plant In Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 11:48am On Mar 28, 2023
faceland:

21000 solar panels (allegedly). Powering 10k homes... Is it not better he use the billions of dollars he stole to buy a million panels and sell to us at discount rate once and for all?
...and refund the stolen millions before being allowed to leave with the profit.
Re: President Buhari Commissioned The Largest Solar Power Plant In Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 11:50am On Mar 28, 2023
kenzo25:

Kano is not a country , it’s just one of 36 states in the country

Also it just for a particular location in Kano not all Kano companies

It’s an added advantage to power grid
I doubt it will be feed into the grid.
Re: President Buhari Commissioned The Largest Solar Power Plant In Nigeria by Misterone: 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2023
CodeTemplar:
maybe 5000 homes. I doubt 10 thousand.
10mw is 10,000kw/hr. Check you prepaid meter. You can't use 1kw/hr, you use like 0.3 or 0.4 kw/hr. If you use 1kw/hr for 12 hours, that means that your bill will be 12×56×30 = 20160 in a month. I doubt you can pay that amount for 12hrs power everyday in a month for home appliances.
Re: President Buhari Commissioned The Largest Solar Power Plant In Nigeria by Optional09: 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2023
They are using Sowore to make run their government on proxy. This is not the size of Solar farm Sowore is talking about? Give him the contract let him do the project right.

Ask for his own template if you like it ask him to. hold it for you, He will be more than happy to build it for you as a contractor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets Speakers Of 36 States House Of Assembly (Photos) / There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency / INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.