Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Pictures & Video Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Mubi, Adamawa State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures & Video Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Mubi, Adamawa State (28137 Views)

Peter Obi Wins Muchalla Ward( Mubi North LGA) Adamawa State / Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures / Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps A Man In His Hometown In Mubi Adamawa (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures & Video Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Mubi, Adamawa State by 1Dray(m): 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
Babaibe:

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents. I am too Jagabanistic Batified and SKSfied.

Re: Pictures & Video Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Mubi, Adamawa State by Mitsurugi(m): 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
Brush1:

My brother 😂😂😂
Re: Pictures & Video Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Mubi, Adamawa State by OKOATA(m): 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
lhordspy:
Cut and crop pics. They had to blur the sh!t out of it to hide the shortcomings.

Picture looking like it was taken in 1902.
Guy you no dey tire? Why so much hate in your mind. You are here nor there, one leg in APC another leg in LP.
Re: Pictures & Video Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Mubi, Adamawa State by sweetjohn(m): 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
lhordspy:
Cut and crop pics. They had to blur the sh!t out of it to hide the shortcomings.

PO is not going to the north West and North East to win any state but to get 25%. PO also knows he won't win any state there. So why are you killing your mumu self over nothing. But you see this election, PO will win and Atiku comes second while Kwankwashor comes third. Fourth place is between Sowore and Tinubu
Re: Pictures & Video Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Mubi, Adamawa State by Lashist(m): 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
lhordspy:

Hating on igbos while peeping all Obi threads like a mumu..focus on the mammoth crowd that came to Tinubu rally in Anambra cheesy...98% lockdown for APC in Anambra...pdp and lp will share the remaining 2%...hope you are happy?
Re: Pictures & Video Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Mubi, Adamawa State by trendo360: 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2023
1Dray:
Peter Obi is a strategist. I love what he did there. Peter Obi will get more that 25% in Adamawa state. This info is highly bankable, take this to the bank and cash out.

Guy take this info to the bank yourself and see why mopol always shoot some people at first sight.

Your info is synonymous to armed robbery ...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures & Video Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Mubi, Adamawa State by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2023
Waste of aviation fuel
Re: Pictures & Video Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Mubi, Adamawa State by 1Dray(m): 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
trendo360:

Guy take this info to the bank yourself and see why mopol always shoot some people at first sight.

Your info is synonymous to armed robbery ...

Oga, I'm no delusional like you that sit at the comfort of your home and dream. I'm in the deep field of NE, I know what I'm saying.
Re: Pictures & Video Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Mubi, Adamawa State by 1Dray(m): 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Waste of aviation fuel

Re: Pictures & Video Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Mubi, Adamawa State by Akujuriobi: 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
Thank you for given hope to the hopeless. U are the reason why people still hope left in our country. May GOD help your aspiration.
Re: Pictures & Video Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Mubi, Adamawa State by expert234: 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
lhordspy:

If the picture is not cut and crop, may untimely death visit your family this year
Re: Pictures & Video Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Mubi, Adamawa State by tungamaje: 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2023
Afamed:
Why is it Obi always associate with lies and deceit?

How is Yola down to Mubi 4 hrs drive?

If you go from Yola to Mubi , You pass through Hong/ Song down to Mubi. This is journey less than 2 hrs if you are going with your private car, If you are going through public car/ bus ,its less than 2hr : 30mints which I have done on many occasions.

Why is Obi always come with lies?
So that little exaggeration really pained you? Sorry. I will tell him to be circumspect next time. He was carried away over the excitement he enjoyed in Adamawa
Re: Pictures & Video Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Mubi, Adamawa State by Afamed: 9:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
AcuraZDX:

A 146km journey is approximately 4 hours. I have driven from Okigwe to Port Harcourt and it's almost same km and the journey took me same time to arrive.

By the way, where did Obi say he drove for 4 hours?

The young lady was only saying how distant it is from Yola to Mubi on the road. The road isn't even smooth. Potholes everywhere.

However, Obi used a helicopter to arrive Mubi and I know that.

Stop clowning in my mention.

Stop deceiving yourself, Driving from Okigwe to Ph is not same as driving from Mubi to Yola,

Okigwe road to Ph is busier with various police / military check points and hold ups. than what you drive from Yola to Mubi.

You only experience minor check points from Yola to Mubi without single hold up.
No allow Obi to fool you with his regular lies

Without much hold up. a journey of 146klm will not take you more than 2hrs, So Yola to Mubi will take not more than 2hrs

Glory be to God. This is the same Mubi , you will not bother to go during the PDP administration because of Boko Haram presence
Re: Pictures & Video Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Mubi, Adamawa State by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
lhordspy:

I have a carton of sniper.

1 Like

Re: Pictures & Video Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Mubi, Adamawa State by Inosky(m): 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
We millions of reasonable Nigerians will surely cast our vote for Obi.

Vote LP (Labour Party)

Re: Pictures & Video Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Mubi, Adamawa State by clevybrown(m): 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
lhordspy:

I guess u don't have data to watch the video.... Shameless Tinubu urchinn like u
Re: Pictures & Video Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Mubi, Adamawa State by clevybrown(m): 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ireportlive:
cheesy
Just don't die of hypertension.... Take a grip on urself
Re: Pictures & Video Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Mubi, Adamawa State by trendo360: 10:13am On Feb 01, 2023
1Dray:

Oga, I'm no delusional like you that sit at the comfort of your home and dream. I'm in the deep field of NE, I know what I'm saying.

Cut that crap. Deep field kee u there. Are you too small to understand who the North are ?

How many northerners you see attacking themselves in this election period.

Have you RMK and Atiku fans insulting each other.

Wearing western clothes, singing and dancing to hip hop music does not make you better.

So relax. The North will vote in same direction
Re: Pictures & Video Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Mubi, Adamawa State by solreb: 10:43am On Feb 01, 2023
Recently, INEC released the final list of candidates for the forth-coming National elections.
The publication is quite revealing.

The publication shows that Labour Party (Peter Obi) has no candidates for the Senate in Borno, Ekiti, Katsina, Kebbi, Lagos (the State with the largest registered voters).

Labour has 1 candidate out of 3 in Bayelsa, Delta, Jigawa, Ondo and Yobe.

The Party has 2 out of 3 in Bauchi, Kogi, Niger and Sokoto States.

Surprisingly, some less noisy parties such as NNPP of Alhaji Kwankwaso have complete candidates for the Senate in all the States.

For the House of Representatives, LP has no single candidate in any of *Borno (9 seats), Ekiti(6 seats), Katsina (13 seats), Kebbi (8 seats), Lagos (24 seats) and Ondo (9 seats)*.

Labour Party has less than 50% representation in Bauchi, Jigawa, Kogi, Niger and Plateau.

Representations for LP in the following 5 states are also incomplete - Bayelsa, Cross Rivers, Delta, Kano, Sokoto and Zamfara.

The implication of this is that Labour Party is alarmingly deficient in almost 20 of the 36 States, in spite of the noise and street parades.

With the street parade in Lagos and social media razzmatazz, no one would have expected that there would be no single candidate for Labour Party in Lagos.
NNPP has all the 3 senatorial candidates and 22 House of Rep candidates. Noiseless Parties like ADC, NRM, SDP and BP have candidates for all the Senatorial seats in Lagos. All of them together with ADP, YPP, A and ZLP have candidates for many of the House of Rep seats in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Obidients Million March For Peter Obi In Chikun LGA, Kaduna State / Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns / Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.