Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures (27474 Views)

Peter Obi Wins Muchalla Ward( Mubi North LGA) Adamawa State / Pictures & Video Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Mubi, Adamawa State / Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps A Man In His Hometown In Mubi Adamawa (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by mdokaba1(m): 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
I stay in Mubi, Adamawa state. As early as 7am, on a dewy October 1, many youths in Mubi had already donned any green and white attire they could lay their hands on, with faces laced with green and white paintings.

And For commercial Tricycle owners and riders in Mubi, it was a day to show off daring stunts with chants of “sai Baba” filling the air. So convincing as though giving credit to President Buhari for facilitating 1960’s independence.

No accidents recorded. However, no thanks to the traffic gridlock it brought in the small town.

See few pictures below.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by hopeforcharles(m): 11:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
Hmm, Oh upon all that is happening wrongly in this country you guys still dey shout Happy Independence, Happy Independence for what? Besides are u truly Independent?

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Afamed: 11:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
Glory be to God. This was one the towns ravaged by Boko Haram during the Pandemic development party aka PDP aka (IPoB party.)regime

28 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by LokoH(m): 11:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
They need it 'cos Nigeria - the only hope for them

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by triple996(m): 11:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
Why una come de wail now. grin
Don't u guys ever get tired of wailling?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Treasure17(m): 11:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
To each his own though. For me I care less about the inconsequential independence celebration. If we are to juxtapose the premise on which Buhari government came to power with the reality, then it's safe to say nothing is worth celebrating. It's shameful that the government is so obsessed with charade In the name of celebration. Eight years of nothingness.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Tomek09(m): 5:31am On Oct 02, 2021
[s]
Afamed:
Glory be to God. This was one the towns ravaged by Boko Haram during the Pandemic development party aka PDP aka (IPoB party.)regime
[/s]
U no get sense wallahi.

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Urbanchampion: 6:22am On Oct 02, 2021
Omo, these abbokii dey thoughtless ooo, chai!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by benuejosh: 6:57am On Oct 02, 2021
ONE NIGERIA

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Afamed: 7:20am On Oct 02, 2021
Tomek09:
[s][/s]
U no get sense wallahi.
I hardly engage inconsequential entity especially the lazy youth who has never moved out of his village to know the happenings around the globe

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by OG1BABY(f): 7:21am On Oct 02, 2021
Nice

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by philipstanley(m): 7:32am On Oct 02, 2021
We no get Joy for Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by JavaScript90: 8:11am On Oct 02, 2021
Terrorist infested mubi?

2 Likes

Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Nadaken: 8:31am On Oct 02, 2021
Aboki should celebrate their one Nijeriya

If not for Nijeriya a state like adamawa suppose be poultry farm

Which other country would you get billions every month for doing nothing despite breeding Terrorists

11 Likes

Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by NoFucksToGive: 8:31am On Oct 02, 2021
Rubbish, paid propaganda sponsored y the governor.

For the first time citizens where so oppressed they found the independence day repulsive oppressive and a day of sadness . Buhari is indeed a viper unfit for rule

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by mbahdi(m): 8:31am On Oct 02, 2021
Dis ones never wun get Sense

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by FolabiCash: 8:31am On Oct 02, 2021
I love the northern Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by CHANNELStv2020: 8:31am On Oct 02, 2021
Na them eday benefit na what do u expect

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by jimmyolasun: 8:31am On Oct 02, 2021
All I see is almajiri

3 Likes

Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 02, 2021
No matter how the ipob pigs will want to paint naija bad

I want them to also know that sometimes of us are still very much interested in the entity called NIGERIA

One love
One Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by ksmart027(m): 8:32am On Oct 02, 2021
mdokaba1:
I stay in Mubi, Adamawa state. As early as 7am, on a dewy October 1, many youths in Mubi had already donned any green and white attire they could lay their hands on, with faces laced with green and white paintings.

And For commercial Tricycle owners and riders in Mubi, it was a day to show off daring stunts with chants of “sai Baba” filling the air. So convincing as though giving credit to President Buhari for facilitating 1960’s independence.

No accidents recorded. However, no thanks to the traffic gridlock it brought in the small town.

See few pictures below.

Chairman, which side do you stay at mubi?
I use to stay at kabang, yelwa and gidin rimi.

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Sirlins(m): 8:32am On Oct 02, 2021
Just see how poor those kids are looking as if them force them to wear the clothes .......wetin Dem dey celebrate sef
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Bantu10: 8:32am On Oct 02, 2021
Afamed:

I hardly engage inconsequential entity especially the lazy youth who has never moved out of his village to know the happenings around the globe

So you move around the globe with your 30k per month zombie wage

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Obaxxx(m): 8:32am On Oct 02, 2021
lipsrsealed
Are those people NIGERIANs?

4 Likes

Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by bigdammyj: 8:33am On Oct 02, 2021
Seen
Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by Bobotic(m): 8:33am On Oct 02, 2021
God save somebody that yesterday and I didn't heard "HAPPY INDEPENDENCE TO YOU" around my corner grin grin grin shocked

Re: Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures by chloride6: 8:34am On Oct 02, 2021
Isn't Mubi one of the epi centre of the Boko conflict?

Giving Sai to a unrepentant failure that they can experience firsthand.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stella Damasus And Senator Yerima On Al-jazeera Network THE STREAM / Buhari To Military: End Insurgency Immediately / Behold, Nigeria's New Police Uniform - See Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.