Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,897 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Buraimoh Gafar Murder: Lagos Policeman Protests As Court Remands Four Inspectors - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Buraimoh Gafar Murder: Lagos Policeman Protests As Court Remands Four Inspectors (21010 Views)

Angry Mob Beats Lagos Policeman Unconscious For Pushing Man Crushed By BRT / Police Release Photo Of Officer Who Shot Dead Gafaru Buraimoh In Ajah, Lagos / Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buraimoh Gafar Murder: Lagos Policeman Protests As Court Remands Four Inspectors by atobs4real(m): 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
Face you square.
Who you help before
Re: Buraimoh Gafar Murder: Lagos Policeman Protests As Court Remands Four Inspectors by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
Had it been in Biafra territory, they would have tag it ESN & IPOB unknown gunmen, like now the eastern governors have converted SARS to armed special force that are going about killing unarmed innocent youths one by one; yet Nigeria media will cover it up with fake news/headlines.

Animals they are. Nigeria government armed forces really massacred unarmed innocent brighten youths, government armed forces have sent population of innocent youths to early graves because of Nigeria and all the rubbish armed political animals they created. Nigeria police terrorist members are evil than civilian terrorist.

They have not tell us who gave orders in shoots unarmed protesters.

Re: Buraimoh Gafar Murder: Lagos Policeman Protests As Court Remands Four Inspectors by DriveByKiller: 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
Re: Buraimoh Gafar Murder: Lagos Policeman Protests As Court Remands Four Inspectors by jude33084(m): 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
Shoodboi:
"I will shoot you and nothing will happen. I will shoot you and nothing will happen." They have shot someone and something has happened. Even the innocent ones were bundled with the guilty one because they were laughing. What's funny? You dudes murdered a human and you all think it's funny.

God bless you cool

1 Like

Re: Buraimoh Gafar Murder: Lagos Policeman Protests As Court Remands Four Inspectors by IrepChrist: 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
Trapnews:

And you are foolish enough to drag Jesus into your madness. Jesus deserted you the day you declare his image unfit. Another bad biafran christian.

I pray God open your eyes. Don't worry you will one day remember you are warned. You can keeping talking. And mind you... I am a Yoruba man. This is not about ethnicity its about the future of our children and our nation. Mind what you say and who you insult.

Be warned. I say again Jesus loves you.
Re: Buraimoh Gafar Murder: Lagos Policeman Protests As Court Remands Four Inspectors by techWriter3: 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
Fear NIGERIA Police OfficerI can never and I'll never do them as my friend
Re: Buraimoh Gafar Murder: Lagos Policeman Protests As Court Remands Four Inspectors by Richie77: 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2023
Na curse..... Maybe na one policeman den curse now o.
Re: Buraimoh Gafar Murder: Lagos Policeman Protests As Court Remands Four Inspectors by Akanbimi: 10:27pm On Jan 31, 2023
Are you saying they weren't charged to court? They were in court to play or what exactly is your point? Have some faith.

Olasyke:

monkey turns his back against his fellow monkey.

Or maybe it's just a smoke screen and this is what they want us to hear.
Re: Buraimoh Gafar Murder: Lagos Policeman Protests As Court Remands Four Inspectors by Desusi: 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
Re: Buraimoh Gafar Murder: Lagos Policeman Protests As Court Remands Four Inspectors by Smartwave: 11:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
IrepChrist:
Neither Mr. Tinubu nor Alh. Atiku are both fit to deal with Nigerian problems we need a physically and mentally sound President.

We must not make this mistake.

Jesus lovesyou
And Obi also lack capacity to rule Nigeria, since he failed completely as Anambra state governor.
Re: Buraimoh Gafar Murder: Lagos Policeman Protests As Court Remands Four Inspectors by Advancedman(m): 11:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
naptu2:
See previous thread here: Gafaru Buraimoh: Lagos Police Arrest & Detain Officer Who Shot Man Dead In Ajah

Lagos Police Killed A Young Man

Police Arraign Officers Suspected Of Shooting Gafaru Buraimoh

https://punchng.com/murder-lagos-policeman-protests-as-court-remands-four-inspectors/

This is the real NPF.
You had been incarcerated for months then a window of fresh air was open you rush at the sight of the day light then they charge you for worse for daring to embrace the beauty of the daylight.
Re: Buraimoh Gafar Murder: Lagos Policeman Protests As Court Remands Four Inspectors by Akharmony: 11:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
Mayb him get other offence wey deh chargr them for. . His handself fit no clean
Re: Buraimoh Gafar Murder: Lagos Policeman Protests As Court Remands Four Inspectors by Judolisco(m): 2:01am On Feb 01, 2023
God1000:
Another Police palava, the entire police force needs total overhaul
to be replaced with what? No be your brothers and relatives dey police force?
Re: Buraimoh Gafar Murder: Lagos Policeman Protests As Court Remands Four Inspectors by Trybes(m): 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
Let the full weight of the law come down in this case. The innocent should go free while guilty should dance to the music.
Re: Buraimoh Gafar Murder: Lagos Policeman Protests As Court Remands Four Inspectors by Muhdkelli(m): 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
Good. I just hope justice is served

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Doctor To Refund Nine-year Wage To FG / Islamic Police, Hisbah Impounds 5800 Bottles Of Beer In Kano State / Customs Seizes 5,200 Cartridges Of Live Ammunitions, Other Contraband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.