Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

I Just Rented My First House. In honest need of household items - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Rented My First House. In honest need of household items (1199 Views)

Clearance Sales Of Household Goods... / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? / Have You Just Rented A Space And You Want It Cleaned? @fumigation Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Rented My First House. In honest need of household items by Hardlife: 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
Good day Nairaland.
Please I just managed to rent my first house at 25 as a man. I am in need of household items in Benin city. Please anyone giving out household items for free or at a giveaway price in Benin, please let me contact you

1 Like

Re: I Just Rented My First House. In honest need of household items by myyansh68(m): 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
Congratulations.
Hope you are grounded and mentally rich?.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Rented My First House. In honest need of household items by Rexymania(m): 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2023
Nice one. I love that
Re: I Just Rented My First House. In honest need of household items by Cutehector(m): 8:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
Awesome.. The beginning of manhood. I think you dont have to start it with begging though. Just start with the ones you have and grow from there. Look for a job around you and save while yoh earn.

Like me, i started with just a boarding school sized mattress, no pillow and a bucket. Since i was in a school environment, i had to run photocopying errands for masters students, i was getting good pay from the hustle, i saved and bought kitchen utensils etc.

Just start small ok..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Rented My First House. In honest need of household items by Hardlife: 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2023
Cutehector:
Awesome.. The beginning of manhood. I think you dont have to start it with begging though. Just start with the ones you have and grow from there. Look for a job around you and save while yoh earn.

Like me, i started with just a boarding school sized mattress, no pillow and a bucket. Since i was in a school environment, i had to run photocopying errands for masters students, i was getting good pay from the hustle, i saved and bought kitchen utensils etc.

Just start small ok..
I’m still a student. I saved to get the house with the money I worked for during strike. Now I’m in school, I can’t work again.

I have managed to buy the kitchen utensils.cylinders and the rest. I don’t have much left to fend for the time being.
I’m Just asking anyone giving out a bed or at giveaway price. I’m only in need of a bed

2 Likes

Re: I Just Rented My First House. In honest need of household items by yrhuhfy113: 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
Hardlife:
Good day Nairaland.
Please I just managed to rent my first house at 25 as a man. I am in need of household items in Benin city. Please anyone giving out household items for free or at a giveaway price in Benin, please let me contact you

kindly list what you need.

BUT you are a graduate, I believe you should focus on job first...

From BETTING ADDICTION that you claim you got free, now it is begging for USED ITEMS... pls this is 2023... not a healthy way to start a new year

1 Like

Re: I Just Rented My First House. In honest need of household items by Hardlife: 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

kindly list what you need.

BUT you are a graduate, I believe you should focus on job first...

From BETTING ADDICTION that you claim you got free, now it is begging for USED ITEMS... pls this is 2023... not a healthy way to start a new year
Godday sir, I only need a bed and a fan. These two are the most expensive above my savings. I can try to get anything else I need. Yes I used to gamble but I have long stopped and moved on with my life. I have made a lot of progress since then. I’m still trying my best. I have spent so much. I’m trying to minimize budget. I’m a student graduating this year.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Rented My First House. In honest need of household items by frozen70(f): 9:16pm On Jan 31, 2023
Hardlife:
Godday sir, I only need a bed and a fan. These two are the most expensive above my savings. I can try to get anything else I need. Yes I used to gamble but I have long stopped and moved on with my life. I have made a lot of progress since then. I’m still trying my best. I have spent so much. I’m trying to minimize budget. I’m a student graduating this year.

Rome was not built in a day, you can start with the smallest size of foam in the market

Get a hand fan, made locally to fan yourself incase you are sweating

But you can put net on the door and windows, then you can manage yourself while sleeping under mosquito net

You can also look for where the sell second hand household items in your area

Just try and stop the act of begging its not a good way to start as a man
Re: I Just Rented My First House. In honest need of household items by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2023
Hardlife:
Good day Nairaland.
Please I just managed to rent my first house at 25 as a man. I am in need of household items in Benin city. Please anyone giving out household items for free or At a giveaway price in Benin, please let me contact you

You could have just settled for the bolded. Then there might be people who would give you some items for free.

See the way some people are already hammering you already. All these things saddens my heart. Too many deadbeat parents In Nigeria.

Regardless. I wish you Best of luck.
Re: I Just Rented My First House. In honest need of household items by Hardlife: 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
frozen70:

Rome was not built in a day, you can start with the smallest size of foam in the market

Get a hand fan, made locally to fan yourself incase you are sweating

But you can put net on the door and windows, then you can manage yourself while sleeping under mosquito net

You can also look for where the sell second hand household items in your area

Just try and stop the act of begging its not a good way to start as a man
You didn’t see where I wrote I’m looking for anyone selling at give away price too?
Re: I Just Rented My First House. In honest need of household items by frozen70(f): 4:30am On Feb 01, 2023
Hardlife:
You didn’t see where I wrote I’m looking for anyone selling at give away price too?

I wish you good luck and that's why i said that you can get them as second hand where they sell such

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Of Success In Relationships & Marriages! - Good Home! / Friends - What Do I Do? / Can You Marry A Man /woman That Bleaches His/her Skin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.