Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Friends - What Do I Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Friends - What Do I Do? (1200 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends - What Do I Do? by stephanie7(f): 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2006
Living with my friend and her boyfriend at the moment doing them a favour as they will travel the first week of December to her home town to live so i moved in as i want to take over their place when they leave and to pay half the rent. well my friend the girls lets call her S was fighting with P (her boyfriend) and he packed his things to leave and called O his friend to go and stay with him. well O called me and asked me whats going on and i said i didnt know as when they were fighting i left the house for 1.5 hrs as they needed to be alone. anyway S is now saying that i was talking bout her relationship to O and tried to kick me out the hse only that P and her settled things and P talked her around to letting me stay. i mean i did pay half the rent and feel so insulted by what happened that she had the mind to tell me to leave. now i text her and told her that yesterdays problem should not be brought into today but i know the girl is stubborn and now i have to go home and face a night of silence from her as i doubt very much she will talk to me. also when she kicked me out i had nowhere to go and she said she didnt care if i slept on the street. any advice on how i should approach this stituation
Re: Friends - What Do I Do? by kinzolic(m): 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2006
still don't get it
Re: Friends - What Do I Do? by mamaput(f): 8:41am On Oct 10, 2006
Its better for you to go and start looking for another place.
Someone like her can kick you out any other time depending on her mood.
Re: Friends - What Do I Do? by stephanie7(f): 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2006
ya think your rights. well she apologised to me and we even left the house together to go to work this morning so it seems cool for now so just going to lay low for now and save up some money and move by next month!!! have to have rest of mind in my house
Re: Friends - What Do I Do? by charla(f): 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2006
whish kin friend be dat sef?if u rilly did not discuss her problems wiv O as u said then u beware of her.She may jus be tryin to rip u off. Now dat uve paid half d rent.she didnt hve any bloody right to kick u out.
Re: Friends - What Do I Do? by stephanie7(f): 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2006
well in my own place now and i am no longer in contact with my friend. she is a nasty piece of work. no wonder i was her only friend now she is back to having none she is EVIL!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Shouldn’t A Woman Who Made You King Be Given An Equal Level Of Respect? / How Do Most Women Cope With Their Men Abroad? / Can You Marry One Of These Sisters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.