Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

How To Stir Fry Potatoes And Veggies, So Crispy And Yummy (Photos, Video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Stir Fry Potatoes And Veggies, So Crispy And Yummy (Photos, Video) (20949 Views)

See How I Make Stir Fry Spaghetti, So Delicious (Photos, Video) / Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. / How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stir Fry Potatoes And Veggies, So Crispy And Yummy (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
In this cook with me video, I made potato skillet with sausages and vegetables. This particular potato recipe is well enjoyed by the whole family and children love to have some more.

Ingredients:

Potatoes
Mixed bell peppers
Spring onions
Onions
Sausages
Carrots
Ginger
Cooking oil
Seasoning cubes
Salt

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How To Stir Fry Potatoes And Veggies, So Crispy And Yummy (Photos, Video) by KingBosco(m): 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
Looks yummy πŸ˜‹

4 Likes

Re: How To Stir Fry Potatoes And Veggies, So Crispy And Yummy (Photos, Video) by Guest911: 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
gloryhomemaker:
In this cook with me video, I made potato skillet with sausages and vegetables. This particular potato recipe is well enjoyed by the whole family and children love to have some more.

Ingredients:

Potatoes
Mixed bell peppers
Spring onions
Onions
Sausages
Carrots
Ginger
Cooking oil
Seasoning cubes
Salt
Better woman 🀍🀍🀀🀀

7 Likes

Re: How To Stir Fry Potatoes And Veggies, So Crispy And Yummy (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:42am On Feb 02, 2023
KingBosco:
Looks yummy πŸ˜‹

It's so yummy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQSWnOKusqA

5 Likes

Re: How To Stir Fry Potatoes And Veggies, So Crispy And Yummy (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:42am On Feb 02, 2023
Guest911:

Better woman 🀍🀍🀀🀀

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How To Stir Fry Potatoes And Veggies, So Crispy And Yummy (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
This will make a delicious breakfast for the weekend.

Cc: Nlfpmod.

3 Likes

Re: How To Stir Fry Potatoes And Veggies, So Crispy And Yummy (Photos, Video) by New007: 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
Why fry veggies, though?
Re: How To Stir Fry Potatoes And Veggies, So Crispy And Yummy (Photos, Video) by pocohantas(f): 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
Looks very healthy.
If that evil there is irish potato, I’ll definitely swap it for sweet potato. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: How To Stir Fry Potatoes And Veggies, So Crispy And Yummy (Photos, Video) by Haydens: 7:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
If Mariah angel misses this make I bend.

That girl eh! She too like food.

Abeg remember me if you are done cooking.
My 🍽️ are ready.

6 Likes

Re: How To Stir Fry Potatoes And Veggies, So Crispy And Yummy (Photos, Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 7:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
Yummy.

2 Likes

Re: How To Stir Fry Potatoes And Veggies, So Crispy And Yummy (Photos, Video) by Harmattan123(m): 7:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:

Potatoes
Mixed bell peppers
Spring onions
Onions
Sausages
Carrots
Ginger
Cooking oil
Seasoning cubes
Salt
Tell us (steps) how we can prepare it

1 Like

Re: How To Stir Fry Potatoes And Veggies, So Crispy And Yummy (Photos, Video) by Ekakamba: 7:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
Awesome. Gonna try this. cool

2 Likes

Re: How To Stir Fry Potatoes And Veggies, So Crispy And Yummy (Photos, Video) by Lexusgs430: 7:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:

Potatoes
Mixed bell peppers
Spring onions
Onions
Sausages
Carrots
Ginger
Cooking oil
Seasoning cubes
Salt

What's the essence of just posting, without dropping invitations ........πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

1 Like

Re: How To Stir Fry Potatoes And Veggies, So Crispy And Yummy (Photos, Video) by Meajor(m): 7:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
Looks tasteless to me

1 Like

Re: How To Stir Fry Potatoes And Veggies, So Crispy And Yummy (Photos, Video) by Pells1: 7:34pm On Feb 03, 2023
Eba and egusi over this rubbish anyday undecided undecided😊😊

5 Likes

Re: How To Stir Fry Potatoes And Veggies, So Crispy And Yummy (Photos, Video) by abobote: 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2023
Where's the end product

2 Likes

Re: How To Stir Fry Potatoes And Veggies, So Crispy And Yummy (Photos, Video) by dauddy97(m): 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
I can train you on data science and analytics tools.

I also help to solve data Science take home assessments and Msc assignments.

WhatsApp; 08149428490

Portfolios page; https://strictly4data.github.io/

Check my signature for more.

1 Like

Re: How To Stir Fry Potatoes And Veggies, So Crispy And Yummy (Photos, Video) by henryadex(m): 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2023
Eba and egusi over this rubbish anyday :

Who ever chop this one beleful
Re: How To Stir Fry Potatoes And Veggies, So Crispy And Yummy (Photos, Video) by Naija4love(m): 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2023
🀧 you people go just dey add to hardship for this contree. See food how person won take cock this way money no dey.
The face of the food just dey make person hungry and to see money now na war for this contree

3 Likes

Re: How To Stir Fry Potatoes And Veggies, So Crispy And Yummy (Photos, Video) by qtguru(m): 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:

Potatoes
Mixed bell peppers
Spring onions
Onions
Sausages
Carrots
Ginger
Cooking oil
Seasoning cubes
Salt

Thanks I'll try this out , it looks very good too

2 Likes

Re: How To Stir Fry Potatoes And Veggies, So Crispy And Yummy (Photos, Video) by Chetas81(m): 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
No be by force to blog
Re: How To Stir Fry Potatoes And Veggies, So Crispy And Yummy (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
Mrs Gloryhomemaker, abeg no vex!

We cannot eat in peace until Nigeria has been rescued from the grasps of evil men like Bola Tinubu... embarassed

But once the results have been announced by February 27th and we're sure of that man's compound loss, I go personally send you bread make you cook feast for reasonable nairalanders.

3 Likes

Re: How To Stir Fry Potatoes And Veggies, So Crispy And Yummy (Photos, Video) by nedekid: 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
Big man food in this APC poverty times.
Looks very tasty grin
Well, seems it is the parks and gardens guys that have money now under apc. Agberos, the new middle class, are the big boys in town that can afford such luxuries.
OP, will olive oil work, instead of regular cooking oil?
Re: How To Stir Fry Potatoes And Veggies, So Crispy And Yummy (Photos, Video) by Divay22(f): 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
Irish or sweet potato?

2 Likes

Re: How To Stir Fry Potatoes And Veggies, So Crispy And Yummy (Photos, Video) by NOGRUDGES(m): 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2023
I go do my own too enuff fish suppose dey inside

2 Likes

Re: How To Stir Fry Potatoes And Veggies, So Crispy And Yummy (Photos, Video) by Crumbian: 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
Lexusgs430:

What's the essence of just posting, without dropping invitations ........😂🤣

Long(er) throat. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Stir Fry Potatoes And Veggies, So Crispy And Yummy (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2023
Haydens:
If Mariah angel misses this make I bend.

That girl eh! She too like food.

Abeg remember me if you are done cooking.
My 🍽️ are ready.

Hahahahahaha πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

God no go let you bend, because I fit still shock you. 😌

1 Like

Re: How To Stir Fry Potatoes And Veggies, So Crispy And Yummy (Photos, Video) by Crumbian: 7:55pm On Feb 03, 2023
Divay22:
Irish or sweet potato?

Na Finland own dey inside.

1 Like

Re: How To Stir Fry Potatoes And Veggies, So Crispy And Yummy (Photos, Video) by Divay22(f): 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
Crumbian:

Na Finland own dey inside.
Lol..
Make i know na, since i don get wetin i go eat tomorrow ☝
Re: How To Stir Fry Potatoes And Veggies, So Crispy And Yummy (Photos, Video) by Passionate888: 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2023
Nice

1 Like

Re: How To Stir Fry Potatoes And Veggies, So Crispy And Yummy (Photos, Video) by Streetmovement(m): 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Oh Gloryhomemaker you go kill me very soon grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Foods That Will Help You Gain Weight! / Fears Over 'Killer' Palm Oil In Nigeria / Consumers, Traders Lament As Tomato, Pepper Scarcity Hits Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.