Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

I Got This Revelation In June 2022 And Now It Is Coming To Pass - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Got This Revelation In June 2022 And Now It Is Coming To Pass (589 Views)

Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got This Revelation In June 2022 And Now It Is Coming To Pass by waice6571: 10:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
I shared this revelation in a Christian Whatsapp group on 22nd June 2022, but to my surprise some members thought I was trying to discredit a particular aspirant..... It isn't a revelation anymore but a reality..... I hope the poor masses survives this hardship.

THE REVELATION

I had a revelation last week and its about the political future of Nigeria.
This is not the first time the Lord is giving me accurate information about this country. Sometimes messages encapsulated in codes and symbols but this time a direct message about what to expect during the pre electioneering campaign and life after 2023 general elections.

I saw Nigerians both young and old, men and women. All tribes, ages and social status in Nigeria were all represented.

Every one was standing in the open, some at the veranda of all the house with serious expectations written all over their faces. Then I saw an helicopter flying far above everyone. There were 2 people in the helicopter and one of is a presidential flag bearer.

The politician was throwing money from above to the people below and the money scattered across the sky. People were running over each other to pick the money but the money is not touching the ground.

The one currency note that touches the ground fell towards a well dressed man. Many poor women whom their dressings reflected people who truly needed help were crying in agony and struggling hard to pick the money but the rich man picked up the money (#500 note) before them, and right before the poor women, he tear the money into pieces and the poor women were crying hopelessly.

I woke up feeling so sad...
Re: I Got This Revelation In June 2022 And Now It Is Coming To Pass by Kobojunkie: 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
waice6571:
I shared this revelation in a Christian Whatsapp group on 22nd June 2023, but to my surprise some members thought I was trying to discredit a particular aspirant..... It isn't a revelation anymore but a reality..... I hope the poor masses survives this hardship. .
So a politician was throwing money out of a helicopter? Who was it? undecided

By the way, what you saw was no revelation. It was just as dream which mirrors reality in many ways. undecided
Re: I Got This Revelation In June 2022 And Now It Is Coming To Pass by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:39pm On Jan 31, 2023
May we never see bad thing ooo
Re: I Got This Revelation In June 2022 And Now It Is Coming To Pass by waice6571: 10:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So a politician was throwing money out of a helicopter? Who was it? undecided

By the way, what you saw was no revelation. It was just as dream which mirrors reality in many ways. undecided

You could have been correct if this is the only revelation I had..... I had those revelations in sesries. I don't have to defend anything because there was never a time that I desire to have revelations from God but they come expressly according to the will of God.

I still have some never shared with anyone.
Re: I Got This Revelation In June 2022 And Now It Is Coming To Pass by Kobojunkie: 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
waice6571:
■ You could have been correct if this is the only revelation I had..... I had those revelations in sesries. I don't have to defend anything because there was never a time that I desire to have revelations from God but they come expressly according to the will of God.
■ I still have some never shared with anyone.
1. Look, unbelievers, world over also experience such things. These dreams don't have anything to do with the Kingdom of God and as such as not of the King of revelations that Jesus Christ promised that His followers will have. And yes, Jesus Christ made clear to His followers the kind of revelations/visions they would see --- He didn't leave this up to them to decide for themselves. undecided

2. No one's holding you back from sharing your premonitions. What I am saying is that if you truly believe in Jesus Christ then you should at least be concerned to know which, if any, are truly of Him and which are not, so you don't go around using His name to lie. undecided

Anyways, which of the politicians did you see spray money from a helicopter? undecided
Re: I Got This Revelation In June 2022 And Now It Is Coming To Pass by waice6571: 4:23am On Feb 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Look, unbelievers, world over also experience such things. These dreams don't have anything to do with the Kingdom of God and as such as not of the King of revelations that Jesus Christ promised that His followers will have. And yes, Jesus Christ made clear to His followers the kind of revelations/visions they would see --- He didn't leave this up to them to decide for themselves. undecided

2. No one's holding you back from sharing your premonitions. What I am saying is that if you truly believe in Jesus Christ then you should at least be concerned to know which, if any, are truly of Him and which are not, so you don't go around using His name to lie. undecided

Anyways, which of the politicians did you see spray money from a helicopter? undecided

These are the kind of people that went extra miles to have Jesus Christ crucified because they thought they have the monopoly of the word of God and his ways..... I don't know what your motivations are or your despirations that makes you think God can only deal with other people in a way that is comfortable your line of beliefs.

Were you there when I will be sleeping and in my dreams I will travel to another state (far in the North) to attend bible class? Not once, not twice.... the same place!.... A state that I have never been to in real life even till today.

Were you there in January 2012 when I was going through hell on earth and the angel of God appeared unto me in my dream with a sword in his hand to fight my battle? Till today, nobody has ever painted a picture of angel of God close to what I saw that day.

Were you there in 2014, several months before 2015 general elections when I had a revelation that Buhari will become the president but things will get worse for the country. I saw it clearly as it was later depicted at the front pages of newspapers when he was announced as the president in 2015.

You weren't there in 2017 when I saw the map of Nigeria emerging from the middle of crisis and stand in firm on the ground with 5 white ropes holding it firm to a cross...

I don't know why you are so embittered that God didn't tell you that he's revealing some things about this nation to someone else. I don't know why you took a place Caepher the high priest in this matter.

So many things I don't know about you and why you think you have the monopoly of the things of God and the interpretations thereof.

Lastly sir, I respect you and your ways with God and I suppose you are a true child of God. But trust me, if you are there when John the beloved was sharing his revelations, won't you conclude he has a demon?

I have nothing to proff to you sir. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: I Got This Revelation In June 2022 And Now It Is Coming To Pass by Kobojunkie: 6:17am On Feb 01, 2023
waice6571:
These are the kind of people that went extra miles to have Jesus Christ crucified because they thought they have the monopoly of the word of God and his ways.....

I don't know what your motivations are or your despirations that makes you think God can only deal with other people in a way that is comfortable your line of beliefs.

■ Were you there when I will be sleeping and in my dreams I will travel to another state (far in the North) to attend bible class? Not once, not twice.... the same place!.... A state that I have never been to in real life even till today. Were you there in January 2012 when I was going through hell on earth and the angel of God appeared unto me in my dream with a sword in his hand to fight my battle? Till today, nobody has ever painted a picture of angel of God close to what I saw that day. Were you there in 2014, several months before 2015 general elections when I had a revelation that Buhari will become the president but things will get worse for the country. I saw it clearly as it was later depicted at the front pages of newspapers when he was announced as the president in 2015. You weren't there in 2017 when I saw the map of Nigeria emerging from the middle of crisis and stand in firm on the ground with 5 white ropes holding it firm to a cross...

■ I don't know why you are so embittered that God didn't tell you that he's revealing some things about this nation to someone else. I don't know why you took a place Caepher the high priest in this matter. So many things I don't know about you and why you think you have the monopoly of the things of God and the interpretations thereof.

■ Lastly sir, I respect you and your ways with God and I suppose you are a true child of God. But trust me, if you are there when John the beloved was sharing his revelations, won't you conclude he has a demon? I have nothing to proff to you sir. Thank you.
1. The people who crucified Jesus Christ are those who taught lies and delusions using the Nation of God. They knew that Jesus Christ had power to expose them to all as frauds and so they needed Him silenced so He, Jesus Christ, would not continue to spoil Market for them where the people were concerned. undecided

2. God Himself made know through His Law, Jesus Christ, that He only deals with people in a certain way. And Jesus Christ made this way abundantly clear about 2000 years ago too. So, it is not about what I am comfortable with but the way stipulated by Jesus Christ so we are not deceived by the many frauds who He claimed would come using His name. undecided

3. Sadly, your personal struggles and battles, Nigeria and it's elections, etc., have nothing to do with Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God so it would be terrible unwise for me to, against Jesus Christ, state that what you claim to have seen have to do with Him and His Kingdom. Look. I don't make the rules at all. I simply live by the rules are set down by Jesus Christ. So if you need to know why your dreams, like many of mine, do not meet the Kingdom of God cut-off mark, you should ask Jesus Christ so He explain to you how you can actually begin to have dreams approved by His person. lipsrsealed

4. I am not embittered at all. I am simply against false teachers and false prophets--- those who sell what are lies using the name of Jesus Christ and God. lipsrsealed

5. I wouldn't have done that because John's revelations where not about
▪︎ his personal life and battles
▪︎ not about election or politicians in a nation that had nothing to do with the Kingdom of God
▪︎ not about private delusions disconnected from the Kingdom of God

Note the difference between what John saw and what you claim to have seen in your dreams. John's dreams were centered around Jesus Christ and the redeemed of His Kingdom. How you could confuse what you saw with His revelations is beyond me. undecided
Re: I Got This Revelation In June 2022 And Now It Is Coming To Pass by Kobojunkie: 6:23am On Feb 01, 2023
@waice6571, Here's something you need to be aware of about the Spirit of Truth — the one who gives revelations to those who are redeemed by Jesus Christ. As Jesus Christ clearly explained in scripture to you, the Spirit of God also known as the Spirit of Truth is the very same Spirit that lived and taught the Gospel from within His person. undecided
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. The only way to the Father is through me.
7 If you really knew me, you would know my Father too. But now you know the Father. You have seen him.” - John 14 vs 6 - 7
Jesus Christ said the Helper would be with those who belong to Him forever - He will live with them and be inside of them, indicating that those who are not of Him cannot receive Him as a result of their inability to see or perceive/know Him.
15 “If you love me, you will do what I command.
16 I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper[a] to be with you forever.
17 The Helper is the Spirit of truth. The people of the world cannot accept him, because they don’t see him or know him. But you know him. He lives with you, and he will be in you. - John 14 vs 15 - 17
Jesus Christ, also promised His followers that the Spirit of Truth which He will ask the Father to give them will in no wise contradict Him in any way since the Spirit will take from that which is Jesus Christ to teach to them all. undecided
25 “I have told you all these things while I am with you.
26 But the Helper will teach you everything and cause you to remember all that I told you. This Helper is the Holy Spirit that the Father will send in my name. - John 14 vs 25 - 26
Jesus Christ taught of how the Spirit of Truth, the Helper, would be sent to each of His followers from the Father and would bear witness about Him, Jesus Christ. undecided
26 “But when the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness about me.
27 And you also will bear witness, because you have been with me from the beginning.
He went on to further state that the Spirit of Truth is subject to Him, Jesus Christ, the Truth of God, in that the Spirit will only reveal that which is of Jesus Christ in order to bring glory to Jesus Christ alone, this by speaking that which of Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God which is ruled over by Him, Jesus Christ. undecided
8 “When the Helper comes, he will show the people of the world how wrong they are about sin, about being right with God, and about judgment.
9 He will prove that they are guilty of sin because they don’t believe in me.
10 He will show them how wrong they are about how to be right with God. The Helper will do this because I am going to the Father. You will not see me then.
11 And he will show them how wrong their judgment is because their leader[a] has already been condemned.
12 “I have so much more to tell you, but it is too much for you to accept now.
13 But when the Spirit of truth comes, he will lead you into all truth. He will not speak his own words. He will speak only what he hears and will tell you what will happen in the future.
14 The Spirit of truth will bring glory to me by telling you what he receives from me.
15 All that the Father has is mine. That is why I said that the Spirit will tell you what he receives from me. - John 16 vs 8 - 15
a. The Father will send the Spirit of Truth aka the Helper in the Name of Jesus Christ to those who live their lives in submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ.
b. Those who live in the world cannot receive or have the Spirit of Truth because do not have the ability to see or perceive Him in their lack of knowledge(KNOWING) of the Truth of God, Jesus Christ.
c. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will teach the followers of Jesus Christ all things and bring to their remembrance all that Jesus Christ has taught.
d. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will bear witness about Jesus Christ to each of Jesus's own followers.
e. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will convict those who are in the world regarding sin, righteousness, and judgment.
f. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will guide each one of Jesus Christ's followers into all Truth for He will only speak of that which He hears of Jesus Christ and declare that which is to come concerning Jesus Christ(and His Kingdom)
g. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will glorify Jesus Christ, for He will take what belongs to Jesus Christ to declare to each of His followers
h. All that the Father has belongs to Jesus Christ and as such the Helper will teach to Jesus Christ's followers only that which is of Jesus Christ.

I do hope you can see from this that Jesus Christ did in fact draw the line Himself as far as the revelations He will give to those who are His followers. So, it is not me you should worry about but the origin of that spirit inside of you trying to convince you that the counterfeit that it gives you belongs also to Jesus Christ when clearly it does not. undecided
Re: I Got This Revelation In June 2022 And Now It Is Coming To Pass by waice6571: 6:53am On Feb 01, 2023
@kobojunkie .... I appreciate all that you have written and your teachings and I am not in anyway against your faith or belief.

The only thing I don't understand is why you are going through this stress to make me belief that you know God better than God himself? There's what the Bible described as being overly righteous....

Maybe you think I am student in your Bible class

Maybe you think I am a pastor trying to gather people for his ministry....

Maybe you think because the world and the Christendom is corrupt so is everyone that speaks the world of God.

Maybe you have forgotten that God give diverse gift of the spirit to whomsoever he wishes..... Joseph the dreamer wouldn't have lived if you are Ruben on that day....

Maybe because it is against your faith you think it is evil....

You don't know me and I am not claiming to be what I am not; I only said what was revealed to me about Nigeria... I have no apology for doing so!

That you suddenly remembered that you have the gift bible teaching hence the long post isn't necessary at all.

Why not leave me to my God, to whom I will give account of whatsoever I do with his gift in life?

I seriously do not understand the reason behind your stand on this issue. Shalom.
Re: I Got This Revelation In June 2022 And Now It Is Coming To Pass by Kobojunkie: 7:07am On Feb 01, 2023
waice6571:
■ .... I appreciate all that you have written and your teachings and I am not in anyway against your faith or belief. The only thing I don't understand is why you are going through this stress to make me belief that you know God better than God himself? There's what the Bible described as being overly righteous....
■Maybe you think I am student in your Bible class Maybe you think I am a pastor trying to gather people for his ministry.... Maybe you think because the world and the Christendom is corrupt so is everyone that speaks the world of God. Maybe you have forgotten that God give diverse gift of the spirit to whomsoever he wishes..... Joseph the dreamer wouldn't have lived if you are Ruben on that day.... Maybe because it is against your faith you think it is evil.... You don't know me and I am not claiming to be what I am not; I only said what was revealed to me about Nigeria... I have no apology for doing so!
That you suddenly remembered that you have the gift bible teaching hence the long post isn't necessary at all. Why not leave me to my God, to whom I will give account of whatsoever I do with his gift in life? I seriously do not understand the reason behind your stand on this issue. Shalom.
1. Jesus Christ instructed His followers to judge everything righteously as that is the only way to differentiate the lies from that which is of His Truth — the Spirit of Truth included. As I showed you, I judged your claims according to the Words of Jesus Christ Himself to show you that there is nothing personal about my judgment of them at all. And there is nothing like knowing more than God Himself, or being over-righteous here, since the standard I judged your claims by is the very same standard that God Himself demands that I do so. undecided

2a. Do I need to first know you before I should be able to do as Jesus Christ decrees or something? You claimed your dreams were of Him, and I showed that they are not using His very own Word. It is really as simple as that to me. undecided

2b. Indeed, God gives diverse gifts but you forget that every gift is ruled over by the Spirit of Truth, and as Jesus Christ made clear as far as the Spirit of Truth is concerned, He will not give anything that is outside of Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God. What this means is that what God gave to Joseph and Reuben is not what He promised in Jesus Christ. There is a reason why Jesus Christ took the time to explain that John the Baptist was the last of the Old Covenant Prophets that were sent by God. It was in order that people would understand that God no longer sent people such as the prophets of old nor dealt with them in the same manner. So anyone who comes claiming that he or she can be an Elijah, a Joseph, a Samuel, or a Moses in Jesus Christ is a liar and the Truth of God, Jesus Christ, does not live inside of such a one. undecided

3. This may all have been sudden for you but there is nothing sudden about any of this for me. Of course, you are left to God, but I too have to give Him account as far as whether I did the work I was meant to do or chose to turn a blind eye when I should have cleared His Truth. undecided
Re: I Got This Revelation In June 2022 And Now It Is Coming To Pass by Blue86(m): 10:58am On Feb 01, 2023
Despite what anyone or anybody says about your revelation, it is legit. Who was that person you saw, that if he entered, Naija' situation go be hell?

Let me see if it tallies with what I have.
Re: I Got This Revelation In June 2022 And Now It Is Coming To Pass by waice6571: 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
Blue86:
Despite what anyone or anybody says about your revelation, it is legit. Who was that person you saw, that if he entered, Naija' situation go be hell?

Let me see if it tallies with what I have.

This is a public forum and I wouldn't want to get involved in political permutations that may not add any good thing to us as nation.

In 2015, I was shouting and behaving like I am related to Goodluck Jonathan or like I have something to benefit directly from his government. I was praying every night and fasting and also talking to people not to vote for Buhari but the response I got from my people is "we will vote for him (Buhari) and if he didn't do well we will pray to God to remove him". My only reason for doing that is my revelations that I had about the outcome of voting for Buhari which is clearly evident now.

God told me clearly that, 2015 election was a triumph of darkness in Nigeria and Nigerians have decided their fate.

2019, though against my personal opinion, I campaigned for Atiku with the hope that.... maybe the evil can be averted midway but lo and behold.... It is very easy to give a Baboon a glass of water but almost impossible to retrieve your glass from him.

2023, I am wiser than years past and I will never come out openly to support any politician again because, nothing good will happen except the people stand in the gap for the land.

I believe very soon God almighty will raise people like Daniel and Nehinmaih for the land. I strongly believe that people like Gideon will arise... Men of Issachar with the unusual understanding of times and seasons will arise for Nigeria.

This is a time to pray unto God for the land like never before... Not a time for claiming spiritual superiority over other people's faith. My spirit is crying 😭....

May God help us all.
Re: I Got This Revelation In June 2022 And Now It Is Coming To Pass by Kobojunkie: 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
waice6571:
■I believe very soon God almighty will raise people like Daniel and Nehinmaih for the land. I strongly believe that people like Gideon will arise... Men of Issachar with the unusual understanding of times and seasons will arise for Nigeria.
■ This is a time to pray unto God for the land like never before... Not a time for claiming spiritual superiority over other people's faith. My spirit is crying 😭....

May God help us all.
1. I saw this one coming. So nevermind the fact that Jesus Christ made clear that God no longer sent men like He did in the Old days --- John the Baptist was the last/greatest of the prophets of Old ---- you believe, against God, that He still sends people like in the Old Testament? undecided

2. Yet more prayers for Nigeria? All the prayers that have been said so far have yielded what exactly? undecided
Re: I Got This Revelation In June 2022 And Now It Is Coming To Pass by Blue86(m): 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ok. It is well. In 2019, when I saw that people were expecting Atiku to show up in a public place, and he didn't. That's when I knew he wasn't going to be the president.

waice6571:

This is a public forum and I wouldn't want to get involved in political permutations that may not add any good thing to us as nation.

In 2015, I was shouting and behaving like I am related to Goodluck Jonathan or like I have something to benefit directly from his government. I was praying every night and fasting and also talking to people not to vote for Buhari but the response I got from my people is "we will vote for him (Buhari) and if he didn't do well we will pray to God to remove him". My only reason for doing that is my revelations that I had about the outcome of voting for Buhari which is clearly evident now.

God told me clearly that, 2015 election was a triumph of darkness in Nigeria and Nigerians have decided their fate.

2019, though against my personal opinion, I campaigned for Atiku with the hope that.... maybe the evil can be averted midway but lo and behold.... It is very easy to give a Baboon a glass of water but almost impossible to retrieve your glass from him.

2023, I am wiser than years past and I will never come out openly to support any politician again because, nothing good will happen except the people stand in the gap for the land.

I believe very soon God almighty will raise people like Daniel and Nehinmaih for the land. I strongly believe that people like Gideon will arise... Men of Issachar with the unusual understanding of times and seasons will arise for Nigeria.

This is a time to pray unto God for the land like never before... Not a time for claiming spiritual superiority over other people's faith. My spirit is crying 😭....

May God help us all.

Re: I Got This Revelation In June 2022 And Now It Is Coming To Pass by Blue86(m): 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
And also the overall final aftermath of the presidential race, I have said in the political forum of Nairaland. It is all there.
Notice, I said , overall final aftermath.
waice6571:

May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: I Got This Revelation In June 2022 And Now It Is Coming To Pass by waice6571: 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
Blue86:
And also the overall final aftermath of the presidential race, I have said in the political forum of Nairaland. It is all there.
Notice, I said , overall final aftermath.

The aftermath. .. yes! That is it! How will it end for the people?....

One thing that I know of this country is, God has not forsaken us as a nation. He will show up for us. "If my people that are being called by my name can humble themselves and repent from their sins..... "

1 Like

Re: I Got This Revelation In June 2022 And Now It Is Coming To Pass by waice6571: 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I saw this one coming. So nevermind the fact that Jesus Christ made clear that God no longer sent men like He did in the Old days --- John the Baptist was the last/greatest of the prophets of Old ---- you believe, against God, that He still sends people like in the Old Testament? undecided

2. Yet more prayers for Nigeria? All the prayers that have been said so far have yielded what exactly? undecided

Good evening Prophet Eli grin

Trust your day was fine wink

Woli Eli igba tiwa.... grin
Re: I Got This Revelation In June 2022 And Now It Is Coming To Pass by Kobojunkie: 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
waice6571:
Good evening Prophet Eli grin Trust your day was fine wink Woli Eli igba tiwa.... grin
I am not a prophet — John the Baptist was the last of the prophets of Old sent by God —and my name is not Eli. undecided

(1) (Reply)

16,000 Virgin Girls, Of Whom 32 Were YHWH's Share: Numbers 31:40 / Alfa(muslim) VS Babalawo(ifa) / Will Our For-father's Go To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.