Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Dog Destroys Owner's Airpod Worth ₦‎68,000 (Video) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Destroys Owner's Airpod Worth ₦‎68,000 (Video) (39344 Views)

Monkey Destroys Woman's Phone In Burundi Zoo (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Destroys Owner's Airpod Worth ₦‎68,000 (Video) by nedekid: 6:04am On Feb 02, 2023
Xiaohei:
The dog assumed the AirPods were toys same way my daughter’s dog thought the remote control of my Sony TV was a toy and she chewed on it; luckily the remote control still works.
Ahhh, this same breed of dog you have, quite smart, they know what they are doing. See yours snacked on the remote, but still had sence not to damage it enough not to work. Lol
My papa has one but white in color.
So my siblings and I contributed and bought a brand new hyundai SUV for mum on her birthday few years back. As she was checking out the car that evening, she steped into the house. Popsi came to see the car, his bingo jumped in, Ofcourse we that bought moto were complaining. He insisted on driving the suv for testing around the estate.
Omo by the time he got back 5 munites later, see panic! The only seat we had torn the nylon on, that canine had poured heavy load of vomit on. Brand new car, with brand new car smell, hyundai motors delivered that day now smelling like a sewer!
Omo, see fear for papa face, see vex for our face because we warned him.
Na so we start to clean before mumsi come out.
Dont know how she heard, but she say she no want moto again. See begging. Lol.
Same look pitiful look that ops, dog had, same look Popsis bingo had on its face too as we threatened to use it for barbeque. grin

1 Like

Re: Dog Destroys Owner's Airpod Worth ₦‎68,000 (Video) by mordred44: 7:05am On Feb 02, 2023
Gadafii:
you sound stûpid,are you?
answer NO
Re: Dog Destroys Owner's Airpod Worth ₦‎68,000 (Video) by Xiaohei(m): 8:17am On Feb 02, 2023
nedekid:

Ahhh, this same breed of dog you have, quite smart, they know what they are doing. See yours snacked on the remote, but still had sence not to damage it enough not to work. Lol
My papa has one but white in color.
So my siblings and I contributed and bought a brand new hyundai SUV for mum on her birthday few years back. As she was checking out the car that evening, she steped into the house. Popsi came to see the car, his bingo jumped in, Ofcourse we that bought moto were complaining. He insisted on driving the suv for testing around the estate.
Omo by the time he got back 5 munites later, see panic! The only seat we had torn the nylon on, that canine had poured heavy load of vomit on. Brand new car, with brand new car smell, hyundai motors delivered that day now smelling like a sewer!
Omo, see fear for papa face, see vex for our face because we warned him.
Na so we start to clean before mumsi come out.
Dont know how she heard, but she say she no want moto again. See begging. Lol.
Same look pitiful look that ops, dog had, same look Popsis bingo had on its face too as we threatened to use it for barbeque. grin

Hahaha! Gbam! My daughter’s dog wears a pitiful face whenever she’s done something wrong. So cute!

1 Like

Re: Dog Destroys Owner's Airpod Worth ₦‎68,000 (Video) by grandstar(m): 8:43am On Feb 02, 2023
Kajaard:
It's her fault.

Why did she leave it where the dog could easily access it?

Valuables should be kept safely away from kids and household pets like dogs and cats that can easily destroy them.

Don't blame the dog for being a dog or doing what dogs do.

She didn't beat the dog which indicates she realizes he's just a dog

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guy Offers His Dog To Calabar People After It Ate His N4000 (photo) / "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) / Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.