Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

"Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) (39518 Views)

Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! / What Is The Name Of This Animal? / Pic: See The Animal My Neighbors Found In Their Room This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Ademola47(m): 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
Some animal (chicken precisely) rights activists are now in Ibadan.

See the billboard spotted at the front of State Veterinary Hospital, Mokola, Ibadan this afternoon...it clearly reads "STOP CHICKEN CRUELTY NOW"

What do you think?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by 9182736455O1999(m): 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
this person no get sense for using chicken.
chicken meat that is accepted world wide

179 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by ChiefSosa(m): 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
Future impossible tense

159 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Michealupdate43: 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
No be for Naija.

Dem go soon march

8 Likes

Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by pocohantas(f): 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lol.
Maybe they are trolling.

Whenever people kill wildlife and are reprimanded, they start asking us of goats and chickens that we kill every other day.

The reason conservationists frown against the killing of wildlife is because some are near extinct and humans have no control over their reproduction, unlike goats that we can rear or chicken that even have layers. You can’t successfully get two civets to mate in captivity, enough to ensure their continuity.

Some of them also have very strenuous and mechanical reproduction. Wild cats for example have induced ovulation and need intense penising to even drop an egg. It doesn’t matter if the lioness is in the mood or not, she just has to suck it up for ovulation to take place. After this and pregnancy, 80% of male cubs still die at infancy. Hyenas give birth through a pseudo-penis and record high mortality. You also need to see baby turtles being hunted in their numbers by big birds while trying to make it back to the waters after birth. So the ones they manage to birth for us, we shouldn’t be killing them at will and randomly for meat.

Nature needs its balance…

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Emmyreal4(m): 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
Advance Ment

13 Likes

Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by God1000(m): 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
I pass through this particular place everyday if I'm going to work, I doubt the authenticity of this information

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by chaseblack(m): 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
As long as they aren't fighting that we shouldn't eat chicken again. You people have hear now, treat chickens with respect, it's all for our benefit.
The healthier the chicken the sweeter grin grin grin

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by abc115: 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
grin angry
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by caniva(m): 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by chatinent: 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
Chicken again I use my money buy?

Nigeria things dey always dey worse. Oyinbo no do reach this one.

3 Likes

Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Analyst7: 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
This one dey use chicken, when naija people don graduate to dey chop fellow human being sef

6 Likes

Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Abbeyme: 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
Cruelty against eggs nko.

Hope they know that poultry farm inmates are destined to die by anyhow death.

2 Likes

Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Raphaelmary(m): 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
Activist isonu

4 Likes

Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Mide3367: 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
grin
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by maxim50580: 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
Well

Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by iamjahmeyouu: 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ademola47:
Some animal (chicken precisely) rights activists are now in Ibadan.

See the billboard spotted at the front of State Veterinary Hospital, Mokola, Ibadan this afternoon...it clearly reads "STOP CHICKEN CRUELTY NOW"

What do you think?

I think this person is not from Nigeria
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by gistray: 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
They want to a chashout

So Fowl send them work?

Afonja and scam

6 Likes

Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by DatNaijaGuy: 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
People would do anything just to be in the news in Nigeria.
Someone should help me tell this wannabe animal rights activists that this is not how to go about it and come to think of it this is Nigeria.
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by bevigil277: 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
Human right one time
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Younghacka(m): 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
The Irony Of The Whole Thing Is That Ibadan Happens To Be One Of The Hub Of Poultry Farming. . .
As Someone Said. . . The Concept Is DOA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
Format
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Mrkumareze(m): 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
Him leave calabar, where him suppose go talk about dog consumption angry

5 Likes

Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by BSsniffer: 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
grin cashtivists on another level.....an oyinbo about to get scammed.

1 Like

Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by bestdudes: 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
9182736455O1999:
this person no get sense for using chicken.

chicken meat that is accepted world wide
Na format. There are lots of Nigerians using different tactics to cash out money from Oyibo people. I learned some Nigerians get grants for non existing projects... $100k-$300k...

1 Like

Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by IamNat: 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
In Nigeria?
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Sammy07: 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
Mtchheew, nonsense and rubbish
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by SILVERLINES: 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
grin
Let's take the campaign to Chicken Republic, Kilimanjaro and Co
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Cumtroller: 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
They should be more concerned about the curbing the menace of skull mining and human parts business that the southwest is known for.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday / My Siberian Husky Gave Birth To 3 Pups. / The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.