Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Summary Of Presidential Campaign Plans As Compiled By Budgit. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Summary Of Presidential Campaign Plans As Compiled By Budgit. (354 Views)

Senator Ningi’s Allegations & Indiscriminate Insertions In 2024 Budget By BudgIT / List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT / List Of Legends From Mbaise As Compiled By Reporters Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Summary Of Presidential Campaign Plans As Compiled By Budgit. by GenderMix: 7:43am On Feb 01, 2023
PHOTOS: Atiku, Bola and Peter Obi's election campaign plans as compiled by Seun Onigbinde, Co-Founder, BudgIT.
#CTVTweets

1. POWER

Source; https://web.facebook.com/photo?fbid=802083604612726&set=pcb.802085101279243

Re: Summary Of Presidential Campaign Plans As Compiled By Budgit. by GenderMix: 7:47am On Feb 01, 2023

Re: Summary Of Presidential Campaign Plans As Compiled By Budgit. by triple996(m): 7:47am On Feb 01, 2023
We can see who truly care about us
Re: Summary Of Presidential Campaign Plans As Compiled By Budgit. by Racoon(m): 7:47am On Feb 01, 2023
We can only continue to play politics of ethnicity, religion, region and money bags at the peril of our country and to self-destruction. We need selfless, courageous, honest, patriotic, in short, outstanding leadership with character and fear of God beyond what we have had in recent past.

None of the contestants is a saint but when one compares their character, antecedent, understanding, knowledge, discipline and vitality that they can bring to bear.The great efforts required to stay focused on the job particularly looking at where the country is today and with the experience on the job that I personally had, Peter Obi as a mentee has an edge.

Others like all of us have what they can contribute to the new dispensation to liberation, restoration and salvaging of Nigeria collectively. One other important point to make about Peter is that he is a needle with thread attached to it from North and South and he may not get lost. In other words, he has people who can pull his ears, if and when necessary. Needless to say that he has a young and able running mate with clean track record of achievement both in public and private life.
MY APPEAL TO ALL NIGERIANS PARTICULARLY YOUNG NIGERIANS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Summary Of Presidential Campaign Plans As Compiled By Budgit. by GenderMix: 7:47am On Feb 01, 2023

Re: Summary Of Presidential Campaign Plans As Compiled By Budgit. by GenderMix: 7:48am On Feb 01, 2023

Re: Summary Of Presidential Campaign Plans As Compiled By Budgit. by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 01, 2023
God bless jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Summary Of Presidential Campaign Plans As Compiled By Budgit. by GenderMix: 7:48am On Feb 01, 2023

Re: Summary Of Presidential Campaign Plans As Compiled By Budgit. by worldTina(f): 7:48am On Feb 01, 2023
Obi of course

1 Like

Re: Summary Of Presidential Campaign Plans As Compiled By Budgit. by GenderMix: 7:49am On Feb 01, 2023

Re: Summary Of Presidential Campaign Plans As Compiled By Budgit. by GenderMix: 7:50am On Feb 01, 2023

Re: Summary Of Presidential Campaign Plans As Compiled By Budgit. by GenderMix: 7:51am On Feb 01, 2023

Re: Summary Of Presidential Campaign Plans As Compiled By Budgit. by HenryThegreat1(m): 7:54am On Feb 01, 2023
Noted
Re: Summary Of Presidential Campaign Plans As Compiled By Budgit. by Psalmistproject: 7:55am On Feb 01, 2023
As always Obi keeps showing the best solutions in a more detailed manner.

Crooks are always shallow. They do this for ulterior motives.

Tinubu and atiku are the greatest crooks operating freely in plain sight and being worshipped by their ignorant victims tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Summary Of Presidential Campaign Plans As Compiled By Budgit. by omowolewa: 7:57am On Feb 01, 2023
Great
Re: Summary Of Presidential Campaign Plans As Compiled By Budgit. by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 01, 2023
sad this election is between Atiku and apc.

Make the wise choice
Re: Summary Of Presidential Campaign Plans As Compiled By Budgit. by Zionmdde: 8:06am On Feb 01, 2023
Unfortunately majority of the voters don't care about what the candidates are bringing to the table. That's why this country is not planning to move forward anytime soon
Re: Summary Of Presidential Campaign Plans As Compiled By Budgit. by saintjimos(m): 8:14am On Feb 01, 2023
I go with obi

Those plans are realistic

1 Like

Re: Summary Of Presidential Campaign Plans As Compiled By Budgit. by Racoon(m): 8:22am On Feb 01, 2023
In term of vigour, physical and mental capacitation to carry out the herculean task of implementing any noble idea to developing this nation, Peter Obi has it.

1 Like

Re: Summary Of Presidential Campaign Plans As Compiled By Budgit. by JAMO84: 8:29am On Feb 01, 2023
I will give Power to Obi because he planned to explore alternative sources like Solar and windmills to generate 8000mw, for me, that's brilliant and also feasible. Every other ones on that list, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's plans beat others with a very wide margin, especially Atiku, he kept emphasizing on private sector, an area he had failed woefully in the past, nobody will believe him again.

1 Like

Re: Summary Of Presidential Campaign Plans As Compiled By Budgit. by Think9ja(m): 8:37am On Feb 01, 2023
Atiku all the way.

Tinubu is all about spending

As for Pandora, he's not even in the race so I didn't bother to read his trash

Sai Waziri
Sai PDP
Re: Summary Of Presidential Campaign Plans As Compiled By Budgit. by ojoadeola: 9:30am On Feb 01, 2023
Tinubu's plan is grand. I will give it to him. Obi's plans are feasible and broken to bits for easy assimilation; kudos to him. Atiku's plans are good but not feasible in achievement. The only issue I have with the Tinubu plan is the achievement of 10 per cent GDP growth every year, which is not realistic for now. I will also score Obi's plan on the fact that it was developed after Atiku and Tinubu's plans had already been in circulation, which gave him time to check others, adjust and compare. In total, I will score them as follow: 1. Tinubu 2. Obi and 3. Atiku

(1) (Reply)

My Hands Are Tied ( An Ancestory Speech) / 2023 Nairalanders Decide! - Poll / All Conspiracy Against Peter Obi Was Frustrated And The Conspirators Are Shocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.