Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Adult Caucasian For Sale. 120k - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Adult Caucasian For Sale. 120k (1672 Views)

Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. / Massive Adult Caucasian For Sale / Very Cheap Male And Female Adult Caucasian For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adult Caucasian For Sale. 120k by Kob82(m): 9:28am On Feb 01, 2023
Hello house my two years female Caucasian is for sale, will soon be on heat. 120k but slightly negotiable. 08132468883/ 09159734747

Re: Adult Caucasian For Sale. 120k by Namdeenero(m): 10:08am On Feb 01, 2023
This is not a Caucasian Shepherd Dog

1 Like

Re: Adult Caucasian For Sale. 120k by elkharpone: 10:16am On Feb 01, 2023
Namdeenero:
This is not a Caucasian Shepherd Dog
this picture even try, ask for current picture
The dog is heavily malnourished
Now OP wan cash out for malnourished dog wey person fit buy and e go die the next day
Re: Adult Caucasian For Sale. 120k by windvane(m): 10:04am On Feb 02, 2023
So sad that instead of the OP giving up the said dog for adoption,he decides to sell such dog.i saw the pictures of the dog and I felt pity

1 Like

Re: Adult Caucasian For Sale. 120k by lateefGRDT(m): 11:05am On Feb 02, 2023
Healthy Caucasian puppies for sale

Re: Adult Caucasian For Sale. 120k by elkharpone: 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
windvane:
So sad that instead of the OP giving up the said dog for adoption,he decides to sell such dog.i saw the pictures of the dog and I felt pity
i swear.
It was so painful ehn
Re: Adult Caucasian For Sale. 120k by harmargedon: 6:45am On Feb 04, 2023
Kob82:
Hello house my two years female Caucasian is for sale, will soon be on heat. 120k but slightly negotiable. 08132468883/ 09159734747
location?
Re: Adult Caucasian For Sale. 120k by bigbauer(m): 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2023
lateefGRDT:

Age and sex?

I need a 3-4 months solid (big bone) Caucasian Shepherd male. I preferably black. Must be pure breed.
Re: Adult Caucasian For Sale. 120k by windvane(m): 9:53am On Feb 05, 2023
bigbauer:

Age and sex?

I need a 3-4 months solid (big bone) Caucasian Shepherd male. I preferably black. Must be pure breed.
I have 1,2 years 400k
Re: Adult Caucasian For Sale. 120k by bigbauer(m): 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2023
windvane:
I have 1,2 years 400k
That's an adult already, anything above 4months isn't safe for me. An ideal age would be 7-12weeks but I don't want to go through the stress of nursing a puppy at that age again. It has to be a black 3-4months old male pure breed Caucasian Shepherd puppy
Re: Adult Caucasian For Sale. 120k by lateefGRDT(m): 11:39am On Feb 06, 2023
bigbauer:

Age and sex?

male 6 weeks
Pure breed
Re: Adult Caucasian For Sale. 120k by bigbauer(m): 12:42am On Feb 08, 2023
lateefGRDT:
male 6 weeks
Pure breed

Too young, I have a 7months old female already. I need a 4-5months old black male.
Re: Adult Caucasian For Sale. 120k by Epinigirls: 1:45am On Feb 08, 2023
lateefGRDT:
how much? And which location?
Re: Adult Caucasian For Sale. 120k by lateefGRDT(m): 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2023
Epinigirls:
how much? And which location?
dm for pictures and price
Location ibadan
070 six 4 six 3 eight 374
Re: Adult Caucasian For Sale. 120k by Kob82(m): 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
After enduring the abused I got from some of the little unprofessional guys, because of how my Caucasian look during the hard time around February, I decided not to sell her again and endure every plight we faced. Three weeks ago marvis deliver six puppies. Three males and three females. I just want everyone with bad mouth to note that life is a cycle, I wanted to sell that dog out because I coulld not afford to feed her then. We both endure the pains and embarrassment.
Re: Adult Caucasian For Sale. 120k by otabuko(m): 6:07am On Jul 09, 2023
Kob82:
After enduring the abused I got from some of the little unprofessional guys, because of how my Caucasian look during the hard time around February, I decided not to sell her again and endure every plight we faced. Three weeks ago marvis deliver six puppies. Three males and three females. I just want everyone with bad mouth to note that life is a cycle, I wanted to sell that dog out because I coulld not afford to feed her then. We both endure the pains and embarrassment.
It's well! Congratulations
Re: Adult Caucasian For Sale. 120k by elkharpone: 8:47am On Jul 09, 2023
Kob82:
see who’s playing the victim, the dog was already malnourished, i always tell people if you can’t afford to take care of a dog, put the dog up for adoption so someone who’s capable can give her a better life or make the price affordable but you insisted on putting a ridiculous amount for a malnourished dog that someone will buy today and she might die the next day.

I’d just say you were selfish and basically looking out for yourself only, so don’t come here and start playing the victim card.

I hope she’s healthier now and do remember that whatever money you make out of the puppies you need to make provision for her in terms of food and drugs for the next six months before she comes on heat again.

Have a lovely day sir

(1) (Reply)

Imported Male Yorkie Terrier, Bullmastiff, Rott, Husky Nd Others Breeds Availabl / Dis Adult Female Slant Back Gsd Will Make U Dream Big.she Is For Sale.SOLD!!!! / Indecisive, Rottweiler Or Boerboel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.