Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,909 members, 7,810,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. (4658 Views)

Adult Caucasian For Sale. 120k / Massive Adult Caucasian For Sale / Boerboel Male For Mating Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by Geepee77(m): 1:47am On Nov 01, 2022
This big boy is available for rehoming.
Fastest finger, first come first serve. DM before I change my mind grin
Good for stud, best for security, obeys all simple commands.
Location is Edo state.
Scammer Keep off.
Note: No payment after delivery ooh.
DM for price
Direct Owner
Whatsapp: 081 8432 2159

1 Share

Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by Geepee77(m): 1:51am On Nov 01, 2022
More picture.... You DM for video call.

Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by Geepee77(m): 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
If you snooze you loose
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by Geepee77(m): 8:02am On Nov 03, 2022
Still available
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by Geepee77(m): 12:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
Happy Sunday guys.... Still available, location is Edo state, no health issues. Buy now and thank me later.
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by ZombieSlayer1: 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2022
Geepee77:
This big boy is available for rehoming.
Fastest finger, first come first serve. DM before I change my mind grin
Good for stud, best for security, obeys all simple commands.
Location is Edo state.
Scammer Keep off.
Note: No payment after delivery ooh.
DM for price
Direct Owner
Whatsapp: 081 8432 2159
Very handsome boy
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by Geepee77(m): 8:13am On Nov 09, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Very handsome boy

Thanks boss, He's bigger in real life grin

1 Like

Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by Geepee77(m): 8:15am On Nov 09, 2022
More.
Videos available, live call available and physical inspection is allowed.

Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by Geepee77(m): 11:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
Why are people scared of buying an adult dog?

Let me tell you the benefits of buying an adult dog.

7 Benefits of Adopting an adult Dog.

1. They are cheaper than you raising dem from puppy.

2. Most older dogs have already been housebroken.

3. No puppy trauma and drama.

4. Older dogs can form deep connections with you.

5. Adult dogs have probably been trained, and may be more receptive to new training.

6. Older Dogs Have a Calmer Temperament.

7. Older dogs have better manners than younger pups.

Oya come buy dog and thank me later
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by Geepee77(m): 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2022
Still available
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by windvane(m): 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
Geepee77:
Why are people scared of buying an adult dog?

Let me tell you the benefits of buying an adult dog.

7 Benefits of Adopting an adult Dog.

1. They are cheaper than you raising dem from puppy.

2. Most older dogs have already been housebroken.

3. No puppy trauma and drama.

4. Older dogs can form deep connections with you.

5. Adult dogs have probably been trained, and may be more receptive to new training.

6. Older Dogs Have a Calmer Temperament.

7. Older dogs have better manners than younger pups.

Oya come buy dog and thank me later
main reason most people don’t buy is because most sellers charge so much on adult dogs…calling 200k,300k,400k

1 Like

Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by Eveezy(m): 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2022
windvane:
main reason most people don’t buy is because most sellers charge so much on adult dogs…calling 200k,300k,400k
And how much is a pup?
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by windvane(m): 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
Eveezy:

And how much is a pup?
left to me,adult dogs or pets generally should be cheaper than pups because the adult is used to a way of life different from who is now buying,you need to go through rigorous sessions to make the pet adapt to you own lifestyle..

2 Likes

Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by RYEOFARMS(m): 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2022
windvane:
left to me,adult dogs or pets generally should be cheaper than pups because the adult is used to a way of life different from who is now buying,you need to go through rigorous sessions to make the pet adapt to you own lifestyle..

Then it’s advisable not to sell an adult dog then cos me I won’t spend hundreds of thousands on raising a dog and you expect me to sell cheaper than a pup

Which kind business be dat one?!
If adult dog dey too stressful for you,it’s better you get yourself a pup and go through that ordeal and see if you can place your dog very cheap (especially if it’s a good dog)
You’re complaining of 400,500k
You’ve not seen an adult dog of 2m?!
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by Eveezy(m): 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2022
windvane:
Don’t you think when you get a pup, that pup will go through allot of training and retraining process? But with adult dogs, you skip all those phase. If an adult dog was with a responsible owner, all a new owner needs is to find a way to bond with the dog. Or should we talk about cost? You buy a pup, feed it, vaccinate, train, and if the owner is interested, register such dog in a school to get professional training, but when that dog is older it should be sold cheaper after all the investment? Training a dog never ends, as a dog owner I have had several female dogs that I don’t own brought to me for mating, some are usually aggressive, some timid nd some balanced, but usually bonding with any of those dogs has actually being the easier part

There are other reasons why One wouldn’t want an adult dog, but price should never be one of them, most at times you get a very fair deal with the price. Imagine a pup sold for 300k, and as an adult owner puts it up for 500k, Don’t you think it’s worth it? Considering the fact that if the owner had not put in the required work, it will not look desirable to you as an adult.
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by chinoaneesh: 1:54am On Nov 14, 2022
[sub][/sub]
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by windvane(m): 6:44am On Nov 14, 2022
Eveezy:

Don’t you think when you get a pup, that pup will go through allot of training and retraining process? But with adult dogs, you skip all those phase. If an adult dog was with a responsible owner, all a new owner needs is to find a way to bond with the dog. Or should we talk about cost? You buy a pup, feed it, vaccinate, train, and if the owner is interested, register such dog in a school to get professional training, but when that dog is older it should be sold cheaper after all the investment? Training a dog never ends, as a dog owner I have had several female dogs that I don’t own brought to me for mating, some are usually aggressive, some timid nd some balanced, but usually bonding with any of those dogs has actually being the easier part

There are other reasons why One wouldn’t want an adult dog, but price should never be one of them, most at times you get a very fair deal with the price. Imagine a pup sold for 300k, and as an adult owner puts it up for 500k, Don’t you think it’s worth it? Considering the fact that if the owner had not put in the required work, it will not look desirable to you as an adult.
it is cheaper registering a puppy in a training school than an adult dog…
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by windvane(m): 6:51am On Nov 14, 2022
RYEOFARMS:

Then it’s advisable not to sell an adult dog then cos me I won’t spend hundreds of thousands on raising a dog and you expect me to sell cheaper than a pup

If adult dog dey too stressful for you,it’s better you get yourself a pup and go through that ordeal and see if you can place your dog very cheap (especially if it’s a good dog)
most of you can’t even have a constructive argument…please state where I complained?i stated reasons it should be cheaper and you are all out.please show me an individual that bought a 2m adult dog from nairaland ,most of you cap rubbish!! What is the training standard of the 2m adult dog?
I was expecting you to say nigerian hasn’t reached that level.Why do you think adult dogs of all breeds are being adopted abroad?even the best of the best golden retriever!!!or have you ever seen a puppy as a stray dog abroad?or na beans dem dey feed their adult dogs with?

2 Likes

Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by RYEOFARMS(m): 10:27am On Nov 14, 2022
windvane:
most of you can’t even have a constructive argument…please state where I complained?i stated reasons it should be cheaper and you are all out.please show me an individual that bought a 2m adult dog from nairaland ,most of you cap rubbish!! What is the training standard of the 2m adult dog?
I was expecting you to say nigerian hasn’t reached that level.Why do you think adult dogs of all breeds are being adopted abroad?even the best of the best golden retriever!!!or have you ever seen a puppy as a stray dog abroad?or na beans dem dey feed their adult dogs with?

What I see here is you lack lots of understanding of how things are done in this line…

No worries when someone offers you an adult dog at a very cheap price, you think he/she doesn’t know what he’s doing?!

An adult dog sold cheaper or equivalent to puppy price is most definitely an old dog (no longer productive and needs to retire or a dog with issues not visible to the naked eyes, issues that one who has no idea how things are done wouldn’t notice and that’s how many fall into the trap and end up complaining when luckily they find out later on)

Dogs that are properly raised,tested and in good condition don’t come cheap

In conclusion if you see a cheap adult dog, thread with caution. Adios

Also mind you naija k9 industry goes way beyond nairaland platform. Try to move with real and actual breeders and not following what you see on nairaland platform,bro/sis this is 2022
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by windvane(m): 10:35am On Nov 14, 2022
RYEOFARMS:

What I see here is you lack lots of understanding of how things are done in this line…

No worries when someone offers you an adult dog at a very cheap price, you think he/she doesn’t know what he’s doing?!

An adult dog sold cheaper or equivalent to puppy price is most definitely an old dog (no longer productive and needs to retire or a dog with issues not visible to the naked eyes, issues that one who has no idea how things are done wouldn’t notice and that’s how many fall into the trap and end up complaining when luckily they find out later on)

Dogs that are properly raised,tested and in good condition don’t come cheap

In conclusion if you see a cheap adult dog, thread with caution. Adios

Also mind you naija k9 industry goes way beyond nairaland platform. Try to move with real and actual breeders and not following what you see on nairaland platform,bro/sis this is 2022
that you do business with dogs doesn’t mean the next person will do same…it is on this same forum someone gave out his imported 6months Caucasian with import paper without collecting a dime….My point exactly is that it is all about money for you,doesn’t mean same for every one
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by Geepee77(m): 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
windvane:

How much are are expecting b4?
Some puppy is 200k.
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by Geepee77(m): 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
Eveezy:

And how much is a pup?

That's a good question
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by Geepee77(m): 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
windvane:

That's not true, I bought an adult female and we bonded very fast and she adapted to my way of like within 2 weeks.
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by Geepee77(m): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
RYEOFARMS:

It's so clear that guy is not a breeder. He has not train a dog b4.
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by windvane(m): 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
Geepee77:

That's not true, I bought an adult female and we bonded very fast and she adapted to my way of like within 2 weeks.
which adult female did you buy?name the breed and stop generalizing..come and take a 4 year old pitbull and bond in 2weeks please…
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by Eveezy(m): 10:42am On Nov 15, 2022
windvane:
it is cheaper registering a puppy in a training school than an adult dog…
Lol, after all I wrote, this is all you can say.
Allot has been invested in adult dogs ma, it c an not be sold at same price as pup.

Take for instance would you pay a school cert holder with no relevant skill same salary, being offered to a Master degree holder with years of experience?
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by Eveezy(m): 11:02am On Nov 15, 2022
windvane:
which adult female did you buy?name the breed and stop generalizing..come and take a 4 year old pitbull and bond in 2weeks please…
Now take note of the keywords “Bond” not “Train”.
Have you ever raised a pup from scratch and seen what it entails to keep it in top form? When you do, you can come back to this argument. Take note of the key word “Top form”

If the adult is malnourished, sick, abandoned, not in top form, it can be sold cheap or even given out for free because at that stage, the dog needs to be saved. But an adult dog in top form can never be sold cheaper anywhere in the world.
You previous comment about only adult dogs being adopted, where did u get that conclusion? You have never seen abandoned puppies? Or Bitches that littered on the street nd pup was saved by shelters and then rehomed?
Do you also know what it means to adopt? Do you think adoption is what most Nigerians think it is that there is no Financial commitment?There is always a due process before adoption process is completed, a rescued dog cannot be given up for adoption to an individual that is struggling to eat because the sole purpose is for the dog to have a better life. Try not to limit your knowledge on dogs to Nairaland alone nd possibly some rescue videos u see online
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by windvane(m): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2022
Eveezy:

Lol, after all I wrote, this is all you can say.
Allot has been invested in adult dogs ma, it c an not be sold at same price as pup.

Take for instance would you pay a school cert holder with no relevant skill same salary, being offered to a Master degree holder with years of experience?
go to human black market,a new baby is worth more than a phd holder…next
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by windvane(m): 11:26am On Nov 15, 2022
Eveezy:

Now take note of the keywords “Bond” not “Train”.
Have you ever raised a pup from scratch and seen what it entails to keep it in top form? When you do, you can come back to this argument. Take note of the key word “Top form”

If the adult is malnourished, sick, abandoned, not in top form, it can be sold cheap or even given out for free because at that stage, the dog needs to be saved. But an adult dog in top form can never be sold cheaper anywhere in the world.
You previous comment about only adult dogs being adopted, where did u get that conclusion? You have never seen abandoned puppies? Or Bitches that littered on the street nd pup was saved by shelters and then rehomed?
Do you also know what it means to adopt? Do you think adoption is what most Nigerians think it is that there is no Financial commitment?There is always a due process before adoption process is completed, a rescued dog cannot be given up for adoption to an individual that is struggling to eat because the sole purpose is for the dog to have a better life. Try not to limit your knowledge on dogs to Nairaland alone nd possibly some rescue videos u see online
please stop that long story….adopting a dog as no financial commitment,once a background check is done and you are qualified for it,you get it….stop bringing your nigerian all about money into this
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by Eveezy(m): 11:32am On Nov 15, 2022
windvane:
go to human black market,a new baby is worth more than a phd holder…next
Pay for service Madame not pay to buy human. Cost of a adopting a baby is not high than paying the ransom of an high profile personel
You can go ahead with your belief though.

Raise a pup from scratch first to top form and then come back to this argument.
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by Eveezy(m): 11:33am On Nov 15, 2022
windvane:
please stop that long story….adopting a dog as no financial commitment,once a background check is done and you are qualified for it,you get it….stop bringing your nigerian all about money into this
Please go and adopt the adult abroad for free and bring in to Nigeria.
And there is nothing Nigerian about this, There are dog breeders and there are shelters, if you wish to get a cheap dog, go to a shelter which you are not sure of the health condition or status of such a dog, but if you want to get a good dog, go to a breeder.
The two exists for a reason all over the world.
If they give out dogs for free abroad, we wouldn’t be wasting money putting in millions to import a dog
You are clearly an individual who is not open to see other views. You do selective reading, all that was typed, That’s all u could see
Re: Adult Caucasian Male For Rehoming. by windvane(m): 11:46am On Nov 15, 2022
Eveezy:

Please go and adopt the adult abroad for free and bring in to Nigeria.
And there is nothing Nigerian about this, There are dog breeders and there are shelters, if you wish to get a cheap dog, go to a shelter which you are not sure of the health condition or status of such a dog, but if you want to get a good dog, go to a breeder.
The two exists for a reason all over the world.
If they give out dogs for free abroad, we wouldn’t be wasting money putting in millions to import a dog
You are clearly an individual who is not open to see other views. You do selective reading, all that was typed, That’s all u could see
you just told me told about nigeria yet you said I should adopt and bring to nigeria…stop contradicting yourself…in the US,you can adopt a golden retriever once a background check shows you can feed and shelter the pet….Nigeria is all about money,if you like use the dog for sacrifice,once you pay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Anyone Gift Me A German Shepherd Puppy / Tortoise For Sale / The African Lion Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.