Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Looking For A Computer Accessories Dealer To Partner With From Lagos To Ilorin. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Looking For A Computer Accessories Dealer To Partner With From Lagos To Ilorin. (2270 Views)

Partner With Us In Our Coconut Biz And Earn Good Returns Monthly. / Financier Needed To Partner For Charcoal Export Contract / I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Computer Accessories Dealer To Partner With From Lagos To Ilorin. by SHOPPERS(m): 1:50pm On Sep 08, 2011
I'm a student of Unilorin and I need a bulk wholesaler of computer accessories like external bluetooth, card reader, mouse, keyboards, memory cards, external hard disk and the rest. Please I need one urgently before we resume on 26th of september. Thanks.

I will like to meet a person who will send me the goods and then collect cash on delivery. That means you send it through a medium. I want flash drives, bluetooth ear pieces, external bluetooth, and card readers. Thanks
Re: Looking For A Computer Accessories Dealer To Partner With From Lagos To Ilorin. by yemilala20(m): 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2011
ok wich one do you need now?and how do u intend 2 do the biz?i deal in general IT stuffs i can supply u bt cash is important
Re: Looking For A Computer Accessories Dealer To Partner With From Lagos To Ilorin. by webcash(m): 3:13am On Sep 13, 2011
Hi, if you are still in search of a supplier, I can partner you on that. All you need do is send me a mail so I can send you price list other terms and conditions. Note: I give the best prices for quality and customized ICT products.

Re: Looking For A Computer Accessories Dealer To Partner With From Lagos To Ilorin. by semochendo1(m): 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2013
if u r still interested in the business,call 07065308183.. to others who have earlier commented,pls,u can call me so that we discuss how we can be of help to each other. My company is one of the key distributors for logitech and havit computer accessories,transcend,sandisk and hp flash drives...all at affordable price....thanks

(1) (Reply)

Export To Dubai / NDDC Jobs For Sale / An Incredible Franchise Business Opportunity In Lagos And Other States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.