Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD (71391 Views)

I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara / Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral / Lady Gives Birth To Baby Boy While Visiting Her Husband In The Hospital. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by ShenTeh(m): 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
If 0.01% chance was an individual.

This young man will definitely kick a$$.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by JOemmy(m): 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
The baby is very determined to come to earth.
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by egojeny1(f): 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
Implant is the best
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by adecz: 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
Man proposes but God disposes๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Domistar5(f): 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
No be small thing undecided
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Gospel2Day: 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
The baby seems to be saying to the mother, "Shame on you. So, you thought you could stop me from coming by this useless thing you call IUD? My Creator and God wise and strong pass you. You better start breastfeeding me before my God gets angry with you."
๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Gospel2Day: 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
So funny. The baby seems to be saying to the mother, "Shame on you. So, you thought you could stop me from coming by this useless thing you call IUD? My Creator and God wise and strong pass you. You better start breastfeeding me before my God gets angry with you."
๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by webincomeplus(m): 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
Samantha123:
That's why I'll choose to have my tubes tied after I'm done having children, in order to avoid situations like these where I'll then have to worry about having an unwanted baby on the way.
Even that can fail. Have you heard of slipped ligature?
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Mruo10: 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
G

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Issayuguda: 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2023

The power situation in the country is terrible.

save cost on fuel and avoid long queues at the filling station.

The powerstation can power your devices (Tv, fan, Laptop, Printer, Drones) for a full day on a single full charge.

Send a dm for more info >

1 Share

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Timoleon(m): 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
E tire me. Many people believed the crap.
KeyEndurance:
They Want The Baby To Go viral. God Dont have Time To put Anything To Any Baby's hand. Is The Parent That Put It There
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
The baby was like, "This shit didn't work. Try again next time."
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Kajaard: 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
The sperm refused to be rejected by the device๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

That kid is going to be great๐Ÿ˜Ž
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by ufotty2001: 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
If na Nigeria they will start saying that the baby is a massager of God
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Passionate888: 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
Shalommy:
Oyibo and weird news na 5&6. Chaii cheesy cheesy
No be Kenya again?

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
Alhamdulillah
God is great
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by 49cents(m): 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
Righteousness2:
The ways, thoughts and acts of GOD ALMIGHTY are past finding out.

LET all of Humanity reverence, worship and Bow before this GREAT GOD.
WE all are nothing without HIM.
It's only by HIS mercies that we exist

Did we beg God to exist in the first place
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by ERlS(f): 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
ufotty2001:
If na Nigeria they will start saying that the baby is a massager of God

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by scholes23(m): 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
Man proposes but God disposes
End of discussion
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Kam2021: 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
jeromestarks:
This woman has been fvcked and mounted by many men.

Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin except you want to train another man's child. A woman you did not disvirgin will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market and she will pin his baby on you.

Don't pay bride price and sponsor wedding ceremony just to have a woman who gave her best to another man. Only a fool will do that. Are you the fool?

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion.
and you think you made sense?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by shedy03(m): 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
This kind pikin go stubborn.
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by samonak(m): 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
jeromestarks:
This woman has been fvcked and mounted by many men.

Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin except you want to train another man's child. A woman you did not disvirgin will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market and she will pin his baby on you.

Don't pay bride price and sponsor wedding ceremony just to have a woman who gave her best to another man. Only a fool will do that. Are you the fool?

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
Righteousness2:
The ways, thoughts and acts of GOD ALMIGHTY are past finding out.

LET all of Humanity reverence, worship and Bow before this GREAT GOD.
WE all are nothing without HIM.
It's only by HIS mercies that we exist

No be you again?!

Doomsday Prophet.
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Lightorder: 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
Rudboy! All the weapons fashioned against you did not prosper
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by twilliamx(m): 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
The baby was like just dey play, I dey here dey wait una
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Eriokanmi: 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
Samantha123:
That's why I'll choose to have my tubes tied after I'm done having children, in order to avoid situations like these where I'll then have to worry about having an unwanted baby on the way.
Me that would tell all my SA dr friends to partially place the fallope ring or filshie clip inside of you in order to bypass the sterilisation system? You don tell someone like me your plan already grin
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by everythinggirly(f): 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
Before I opened the thread I don already conclude say na oyibi people story, and I guessed right. grin grin
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Graficient: 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
Big gbola and doggy style removed the IUD from position. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by modsfucker: 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
Samantha123:

Unwanted baby she says.
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by daddio(m): 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD (Photos)

A woman who got pregnant while on birth control has given birth to a baby boy who came out of her womb holding the IUD in his hand, IGBERETV reports.

20-year-old Violet Quick, from Idaho, U.S.A., married her husband John Francis at 19. The couple weren't planning on having a child yet. However, just one year into their marriage they discovered they were expecting a child.

Violet and John who welcomed their baby boy, Rudy at the end of January 2022,

In a viral Tiktok video, which has amassed millions of views, the new mom shared footage of their son clasping her contraception device just moments after he was born.

She revealed that Rudy left even the nurses in shock as they all rushed to see her IUD baby.

"When all the nurses come in to see a baby with his IUD", Violet captioned the video.

In a series of videos she shared, Violet revealed that she decided to take a pregnancy test out of precaution because she had been nauseous for the past two weeks.

She wrote: "So I had my Skyla IUD for nine months before I got pregnant and the reason that I decided to take a test was because I was feeling nauseous for about two weeks and I would just throw up every once in a while.

"I didn't know what was going on and so I took a test and it was positive right away."

She advised her followers to take a test if they were experiencing any symptoms, even if they were on birth control.

Intrauterine device (IUD) is believed to be more than 99% effective in preventing pregnancies. Yet, a number of women have been reported to get pregnant while on it.

https://igberetvnews.com/1437988/woman-got-pregnant-birth-control-gives-birth-baby-holding-iud-photos/

Make I kuku shout "Allahuakbar!!!"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. / What's The Cost Of Marriage Certificates And Courthouse Marriages In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.