Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD (71437 Views)

I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara / How Do I Get Pregnant While Breastfeeding A 1 Year Old? / Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by drololaaof: 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
NL what is happening, my comment are not posted ! Why did you delete it?
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by t2luv1: 5:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
This is one child that wanted to come into this world by any means necessary. Save time thinking of a name for the baby why not SAMSON
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by SodiumValproate: 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
Samantha123:
That's why I'll choose to have my tubes tied after I'm done having children, in order to avoid situations like these where I'll then have to worry about having an unwanted baby on the way.
You don't need to tie your tubes.

Just iron those your small breasts with hot pressing iron so that it will become flatter.

Your body will fully recognize you as a man hence your eggs will cease to develop.

Take my 2 cents. cool
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by pacespot(m): 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
Someone might just put the thing in the baby's hand for gram, I don't trust most news on social median these days.

Where is the picture of the baby coming out of the womb with the IUD stuck in his hand?
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by caye(m): 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
A friend of.mine ( a Yoruba man) told me same experience in 2021.
I think it is actually possible.
We can't understand all aspects of nature.
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by ufotty2001: 5:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
ERlS:

Your father
Ur brain is shaking!! Fairly used girl.. evening new paper.. like mother like daughter
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by abbey621(m): 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
Slurity:
You knowledge of life and spiritually is shallow.

Yet only one of us ever contemplated suicide.....Seems you lack wisdom grin
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by ERlS(f): 5:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
ufotty2001:

Ur brain is shaking!! Fairly used girl.. evening new paper.. like mother like daughter

All this because of three laughing emojis? you're so dramatic grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by kernniejay(m): 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
Him mama think say she smart but pikin prove say he smart pass her.

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Emeka71(m): 5:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
Samantha123:
That's why I'll choose to have my tubes tied after I'm done having children, in order to avoid situations like these where I'll then have to worry about having an unwanted baby on the way.
And be free to start playing indoor games as you like.
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
Nah... His body, his choice.

I can't tell him what to do with his body.
Jeezuzpick:

Hmmmm.....

Get your hubby to have his ducts tied too.......

Other willing tubes out there.......
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by phemmyfour: 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
Samantha123:
Babies still find ways to house themselves outside fallopian tubes these days. We have many women bringing forth without womb in this era
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
Oh! Hell yeah!!! grin grin grin
Emeka71:
And be free to start playing indoor games as you like.
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by modsfucker: 5:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
Samantha123:
Yes, if a baby is not wanted, it's an unwanted baby.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You can throw it away then.
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
Such things only happen to those women who desperately want children.
phemmyfour:
Babies still find ways to house themselves outside fallopian tubes these days. We have many women bringing forth without womb in this era
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
Why throw it away when you can prevent it from being conceived
modsfucker:

You can throw it away then.
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by MissSlimbody(f): 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
christejames:
Say no to abortion 🤱

🙄🙄
Where did you see abortion in that write up?
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by imagrg(m): 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
It removed the obstacle stopping it from realising its destiny! grin
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by IamAsiri: 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
jeromestarks:
This woman has been fvcked and mounted by many men.

Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin except you want to train another man's child. A woman you did not disvirgin will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market and she will pin his baby on you.

Don't pay bride price and sponsor wedding ceremony just to have a woman who gave her best to another man. Only a fool will do that. Are you the fool?

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

Your comments keep getting more and more stupid by the day lipsrsealed.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Bearfruit(f): 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
Majority of people do abortion family planning is just a mask, more over God will punish people for their unbelievable.
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Munzy14(m): 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
ecolime:
Against all odds.

The baby boy go stubborn ehn. See as he squeeze face cheesy

Lol...
Boys eeh..The guy no gree at all..
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Munzy14(m): 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
imagrg:
It removed the obstacle stopping it from realising its destiny! grin
I swear.. grin
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by phemmyfour: 6:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
Samantha123:
Such things only happen to those women who desperately want children.
It can happen to any woman. You never know when that SLIM chance will occur
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by modsfucker: 6:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
Samantha123:
Why throw it away when you can prevent it from being conceived

It's unwanted na, so it's only good for the waste bin.
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
Just because few mistakes have happened before, now you men think you know everything about a woman's reproductive system.

Are you a gynaecologist?
phemmyfour:
It can happen to any woman. You never know when that SLIM chance will occur
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
Okay.
modsfucker:

It's unwanted na, so it's only good for the waste bin.
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by juman(m): 6:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
Nah lie.
I dont believe it.
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by phemmyfour: 6:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
Samantha123:
Just because few mistakes have happened before, now you men think you know everything about a woman's reproductive system.

Are you a gynaecologist?
Well, you don't want to know
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Bintabisiriyu2: 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
Samantha123:

After having 2 kids for your aboki gateman
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by BENEAMATA: 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
Baby , IUDey ?
Re: Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
What's an aboki?
Bintabisiriyu2:

After having 2 kids for your aboki gateman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.