Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) (24835 Views)

Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) / Buhari Meets Sultan, Other NSCIA Members / Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:52am On Feb 01, 2023
Your Eminence, if there is anyone that knows me the most in this room it is you. We have known each other for over 40 years- Peter Obi PeterObi to the Sultan of Sokoto

165 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 01, 2023
I don't like peter obi because he's just another nigerian politician, just a lesser devil we don't know yet or he finna show his colors like buhari did...

Still on, I'm still voting for him because I don't want emilokan to turn this country into narco republic of guinea Bissau or atiku that'll sell our generations and private entities to the vaswani brothers

172 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:53am On Feb 01, 2023
Olasyke:
Emir of sokoto?
Sultan of Sokoto

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Felabrity: 11:54am On Feb 01, 2023
Olasyke:
Emir of sokoto?
e shock you?

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 01, 2023
sad Obi will drop out of the race latest February 14

Nigerians be wise vote PDP, don't allow APC to keep killing you

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:55am On Feb 01, 2023
Thinkam:
sad
They have known each other for over than 40 yrs

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by CitynewsNG(m): 11:56am On Feb 01, 2023
Okay. Obi keremke Obi.. Omo Obi don try for this Campaign too Ooo..

This election results will be interesting.

Guys, check my Signature. I sell Jikokoa Charcoal stove - Medium and Big size. 24hrs Pay on Delivery in Lagos, Ibadan and Abuja. Chat me up on 07063789912. Don't fall for scammers. Hit me up.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Peterobi90: 11:56am On Feb 01, 2023
Obi 2023..

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 01, 2023
post=120547676:

They have known each other for more than 40 yrs

Yeah I know, sultan was his tenant..

Atiku is coming

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Pwettylinda(f): 11:57am On Feb 01, 2023
Arrest Thiefnubuu now
He's a drug trafficker undecided undecided undecided

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Realists(m): 11:57am On Feb 01, 2023
Judas Iscariot just gave his Eminence Sultan of Sokoto the Judas Kiss in public. A well known Islamaphobe faking love just for Fulani votes.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Nawteemaxie(m): 11:57am On Feb 01, 2023
My President!

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Thegoodone13(m): 11:58am On Feb 01, 2023
H

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 01, 2023
post=120547590:
Your Eminence, if there is anyone that knows me the most in this room it is you. We have known each other for over 40 years- Peter Obi PeterObi to the Sultan of Sokoto

angry

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by IgOga(m): 11:58am On Feb 01, 2023
Thinkam:

grin grin grin Nobody dey drop out again abeg......Atiku nor get any northern governor to support him from APC...hence his recent desperation and lies against Tinubu......Obi is taking away the traditional PDP votes in SE and parts of SS.....Kwankwanso taking away mostly Atiku votes from the North West.......Just pray that Kwankwanso steps down for Atiku...otherwise it's over (in Kalistus voice)

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 01, 2023
post=120547590:

but why they sittin on the floor like goat traders?.....they dont have chair in that palace? why are people so bush in that nigeria place? u cant try this $hit hear in london innit!!(no ofeinse) angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Thegoodone13(m): 11:58am On Feb 01, 2023
Thinkam:

Not December again?

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:59am On Feb 01, 2023
my man

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Psalmistproject: 11:59am On Feb 01, 2023
The Powerful eagle has landed!

Obi is all Nigeria needs!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by SmartPolician: 11:59am On Feb 01, 2023
I thought that urchins said that Peter Obi and Sultan of Sokoto didn't know each other. grin

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Flathead8: 11:59am On Feb 01, 2023
Beggi beggi! Nyamiri flat.head Osu from erosion/HIV/potopoto ravaged region on social media said the Sultan is inconsequential

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by MiaBeer(m): 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by MuscularDick(m): 12:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
What are you, body odour trafficker. Òde!
Pwettylinda:
Arrest Thiefnubuu now
He's a drug trafficker undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by unclejb2(m): 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
In a few months time, we have Peter Obi's pictures hanging on that wall behind the seat of the sultan.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
After this visit, the Sultan will withdraw his utterances against the Campaign team of the Labour Party, who said he has endorsed the best candidate for this election. Obi will clear his doubts. Other presidential candidates are not his match. The difference is like 7-Up (very clear).

I Expect every well meaning Nigerian to put sentiments aside and give obi a chance. If he fails, then Nigeria has no hope. Obi should be a National Project. If you haven't changed your mind reading this message, please do now.

Save the future of our children and generations to come by changing the narratives. It's only a fool that makes the same mistake every time and expects something different. If Obi fails, to change him will be very easy for us to handle.

Please be wise!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by internetpo(m): 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
Famn! German machine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by reiddecuti: 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
#ObiDatti all the way!!!

Urchins crying me a river...

February 25th, e go clear una for eyes.
grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by TheChameleon: 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
grin

You will explain all the lies
Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by topmarks: 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
"Obi is not known in the North"
I laugh
Lessons will be learnt

20 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) by Vischy: 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
I have said this and l will say it again, Peter Obi will get his own share of northern votes!!!
Northerners have shown they love kwakwanso more than atiku🙆

Even Apc is fighting Apc😊😁

No block votes for anybody 😁😁

28 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fasoranti’s Daughter: Residents Cry Out Over Arrest Of Artisans, Motorcyclists / How Buhari’s Alleged Ban On AIT Got Him Enemies, Made Dokpesi A Hero / Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.